9/20/13 2:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kimbo's kimbo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for teh comedy Phone Post
9/20/13 2:33 PM
PeteyWheatstraw
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol.
9/20/13 2:35 PM
PeteyWheatstraw
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She'll probably get fired. She tried to get too cute waving his card around and talking shit after he was leaving.

Ridiculous behavior all around.
9/20/13 2:36 PM
Onikage

I wish I could have seen what cunty action started the awkwardness.
9/20/13 2:36 PM
Phuckles
946 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RAGE!!!!
9/20/13 2:39 PM
PeteyWheatstraw

Those guys filming wanted to hit that.

Horny nerds.
9/20/13 2:41 PM
Pancake Syrup Ali
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You get a few of those at midnight releases whether it's that or freak outs or guys talking shit to each other about shit in the game......lol it's funny everytime 

9/20/13 2:43 PM
Card
2320 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like she got fired - http://www.socialnewsdaily.com/16806/gamestop-employee-reportedly-fired-gta-5-viral-video/

CNewton317

In Phone Post
Nuevo Haole

ultimately she got trolled / took the bait / fell into his BS...

He wasnt intentionally trolling but a person like that guy you either ignore/dismiss them or you 'lose', she threw gas on the interaction patronizing him.

Onikage

Just adding to the douchiness of the two is the dude in line trying to make jokes.

"Hey man.. just go... hey... just go steal stuff in the game"
9/20/13 2:44 PM
WhoShotYushinOkami
295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL

9/20/13 2:45 PM
Pancake Syrup Ali
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Onikage - Just adding to the douchiness of the two is the dude in line trying to make jokes.

"Hey man.. just go... hey... just go steal stuff in the game"

lol yeah those jokes were cringe worthy 

9/20/13 2:46 PM
flowwiththego
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She deserves to lose her job. She looked to the crowd not for help but to join in a couple time in the short video. I really can't stand the "customer is always right" rule. But in this case, she should have adopted it and got him out of the door. Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 2:47 PM
andyman011

She was in the wrong. Sarcastic and patronizing. Trying to get the line involved because she couldn't win the argument by herself.

First rule of a service job, never ever argue with a customer. no matter how wrong they are smile and tell them to have a nice day. Or you won't have that service job anymore Phone Post
9/20/13 2:51 PM
FreeCandy
350 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whats with GameStop and OGers ?
9/20/13 2:52 PM
PeteyWheatstraw

A bunch of people in that video seemed like they were trying to be "funny" or "cool".

Whether you're the customer or the employee, wouldn't you just think to yourself, "I'm at a fucking midnight release for a goddamn video game. Let's just get this over with." Everyone participating is unfortunate.

If I was the boss and valued the job I would just follow the rules and try and not make people upset. Apologize if they get upset. No need to try and tangle wits with a nerd over a stupid game.
9/20/13 2:55 PM
cdmontgo
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Card - 

Looks like she got fired - http://www.socialnewsdaily.com/16806/gamestop-employee-reportedly-fired-gta-5-viral-video/

Although the Gamestop employee’s fate is reportedly under investigation, one YouTube commenter said that the manager was recently sacked for her behavior.

"I work for GS in the LA area. I am happy to report to all of you that this b**** has been fired as of today. She was a c*** to work for, and trust me when I say that we are all happy that she is gone. Also, she has done worse than just this. Just last year she was under investigation for fudging the numbers in her books because money and games were coming up missing. She talked her way out of it and pegged it on an innocent girl who just killed herself this past May."
9/20/13 2:56 PM
flowwiththego
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can hear her asking for ID. He looks mid 30s. GameStop employees take that shit so serious. I called before the midnight release to ask " do you THINK there will be extra copies for those who didn't preorder?"
The employee "couldn't answer that question"
I told him I asked his opinion, and I know he can't factually say yes or no. Just asked what he thought. I still got a political answer. Not a fan of gamestop anything. Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 2:56 PM
The Blizz
375 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol in for when I get a break between classes. Phone Post
9/20/13 3:00 PM
Entreri

Nerd rage.

It happens. I lost it last week stuck in traffic 2 hours.
9/20/13 3:03 PM
Rudi

In! Phone Post
9/20/13 3:05 PM
Knuckle Punch
408 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good

Fuck game stop Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.