UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jon Jones NOT getting paid by Gatorade

9/21/13 10:45 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KILLALL
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm pretty sure Jones signed a Gatorade bottle which he threw in the crowd,

but
from the camera angle at first glance I thought he was taking a piss into it . Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 10:45 AM
KILLALL
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ during the weigh ins Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 11:27 AM
BENDOver_and_took_it
1662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/21/13 11:41 AM
PanRoastedJinx
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/21/13 12:00 PM
ABE FROMAN
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/21/13 12:03 PM
PanRoastedJinx
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like Malki was telling the truth.

Straight from the Gatorade website.  Haters gonna Hate.

9/21/13 12:10 PM
sacredhate
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JBJ is not on the Gatorade website.

not saying he's not sponsored or he is...but that website posting is a bad shop.
9/21/13 12:12 PM
PanRoastedJinx

sacredhate - JBJ is not on the Gatorade website.

not saying he's not sponsored or he is...but that website posting is a bad shop.

LOL

9/21/13 12:14 PM
PanRoastedJinx

Just voted your ass up sir!!!!!!!!!

9/21/13 12:26 PM
chooah
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's not a bad shop, I'm shocked you would go and say that.. It's a really new deal, they needed to rush it onto the site before Jones' fight - probably some intern or something had to quickly scribble it on there, I'm sure they'll get someone who is good at drawing website pages to fix it soon.
9/21/13 12:28 PM
ABE FROMAN
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread has produced a load of people who will pretend it never happend when the Gatorade news unfolds.

9/21/13 12:33 PM
PanRoastedJinx

ABE FROMAN - 

This thread has produced a load of people who will pretend it never happend when the Gatorade news unfolds.

its just funny, thats all.  I'll be happy for him.

9/21/13 12:36 PM
ABE FROMAN

PanRoastedJinx - 
ABE FROMAN - 

its just funny, thats all.  I'll be happy for him.

I think you're one of the few. People were calling him a liar (even though he had nothing to do with the news) and they were pretty giddy about it. Makes Jones statement ring pretty true.

9/21/13 12:38 PM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*snickers*  Poor guy!

Cindy

9/21/13 12:43 PM
Stea1th

I hate jon jones and everything he stands for. Why is he so unlikeable!!!! Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 12:43 PM
salyer36
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread reminded me of why I waste so much time on this website. Funny stuff
9/21/13 12:51 PM
Stache
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks legit to me.
9/21/13 12:57 PM
rockafella

Stea1th - I hate jon jones and everything he stands for. Why is he so unlikeable!!!! Phone Post 3.0

LOL you feel this strong;y about someone you don't even know? Kids these days make me shake my head.
9/21/13 4:57 PM
Phisher

PanRoastedJinx - 

Yeah, let's completely ignore the fact that the douche who "broke" this story was forced to retract it yesterday and that said retraction is posted in this very thread.

Like I wrote yesterday, this story didn't even make any sense. You idiots really think that Malki and Jones are stupid or crazy enough to go out and lie about getting a sponsorship from a major company? Like that couldn't debunked immediately? Like it isn't plainly obvious that there are a TON of people in the MMA community, fans and "journalists" alike, who would seize on ANY fucking opportunity to embarrass Jones and talk a bunch of shit about him?

You people are unreal.

Seriously, what has this dude done to earn this kind of antipathy? Give awkward interviews and get popped for a DUI? You people think that justifies this much bullshit?

9/21/13 7:01 PM
PanRoastedJinx

Phisher - 
PanRoastedJinx - 

Yeah, let's completely ignore the fact that the douche who "broke" this story was forced to retract it yesterday and that said retraction is posted in this very thread.

Like I wrote yesterday, this story didn't even make any sense. You idiots really think that Malki and Jones are stupid or crazy enough to go out and lie about getting a sponsorship from a major company? Like that couldn't debunked immediately? Like it isn't plainly obvious that there are a TON of people in the MMA community, fans and "journalists" alike, who would seize on ANY fucking opportunity to embarrass Jones and talk a bunch of shit about him?

You people are unreal.

Seriously, what has this dude done to earn this kind of antipathy? Give awkward interviews and get popped for a DUI? You people think that justifies this much bullshit?

Jesus, calm down tiger.  Its just a joke.   We're guys, we fuck with eachother.

9/22/13 2:09 AM
PeaceThroughStrength

KOdClowning - It is bad when WAR MACHINE looks like a genius:

•Here's a big F--- YOU to all you cheap ass MMA sponsors out there, kill yourselves, we bust our asses in that cage for PENNIES, f--- you.
•You f---ing clothing companies,promoters & managers get rich off of OUR pain and suffering ya'll and have the nerve to nickel & dime us?
•In 2008 Sprawl paid me like $1200 (maybe more, I forget) to wear their shorts on a NON-televised fight, now they offer $500? JOKE!
•All of you dumb f--- fighters need to start telling these companies to F--- OFF! Don't accept their low ball offers, make them pay us fair!
•I'll wear a BLANK shirt, a BLANK hat and BLANK shorts-no they won't be blank, they'll say, "MMA SPONSORS ARE CHEAP F---S" on them all!
•EVERYONE in MMA is making money EXCEPT the f---ing fighters! I bet Arianny Celeste makes more f---ing money holding up a f---ing ring card!
•And ALL of you MMA fighters who are seeing my f---ing posts and AREN'T RT'ing them have no f---ing balls! You know I speak the truth.
•No wonder why Evan Tanner killed himself once his career was over, yeah I f---ing said it, it's TRUE! How many more of us will do the same?

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/437411/War-Machine-goes-OFF-on-state-of-MMA-sponsorship/

Genius no,asshole yes.
9/22/13 7:04 AM
3 Sided Square
425 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rovell along with Joe Schad ended up looking so stupid with the Manziel thing, I guess he is demoted to MMA now.
9/22/13 9:38 AM
Lux Fixxins

PeaceThroughStrength -
KOdClowning - It is bad when WAR MACHINE looks like a genius:

•Here's a big F--- YOU to all you cheap ass MMA sponsors out there, kill yourselves, we bust our asses in that cage for PENNIES, f--- you.
•You f---ing clothing companies,promoters & managers get rich off of OUR pain and suffering ya'll and have the nerve to nickel & dime us?
•In 2008 Sprawl paid me like $1200 (maybe more, I forget) to wear their shorts on a NON-televised fight, now they offer $500? JOKE!
•All of you dumb f--- fighters need to start telling these companies to F--- OFF! Don't accept their low ball offers, make them pay us fair!
•I'll wear a BLANK shirt, a BLANK hat and BLANK shorts-no they won't be blank, they'll say, "MMA SPONSORS ARE CHEAP F---S" on them all!
•EVERYONE in MMA is making money EXCEPT the f---ing fighters! I bet Arianny Celeste makes more f---ing money holding up a f---ing ring card!
•And ALL of you MMA fighters who are seeing my f---ing posts and AREN'T RT'ing them have no f---ing balls! You know I speak the truth.
•No wonder why Evan Tanner killed himself once his career was over, yeah I f---ing said it, it's TRUE! How many more of us will do the same?

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/437411/War-Machine-goes-OFF-on-state-of-MMA-sponsorship/

Genius no,asshole yes.
All I got out of that is War Machine is an entitled cry baby. Phone Post 3.0
9/22/13 9:49 AM
JetSetter

I realize that most people on here are dumb fuck young kids but if you're dumb enough to think jones wore the Gatorade patch on his shorts for free the you're even dumber fucks than I realized. Phone Post 3.0
9/22/13 10:19 AM
PettisBendownedMeForMe
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JetSetter - I realize that most people on here are dumb fuck young kids but if you're dumb enough to think jones wore the Gatorade patch on his shorts for free the you're even dumber fucks than I realized. Phone Post 3.0
I concur, premature ejac anyone lol. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.