UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jon Jones NOT getting paid by Gatorade

9/22/13 10:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TempestPrime15
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMALOGIC -

just took a shit... I guess im now sponsored by charmin ultra soft.

made my day Phone Post 3.0
9/22/13 1:25 PM
time traveling 12er
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joshua King - You all know good and well he can't wear a logo without that company at least paying the UFC 50k off the top Phone Post 3.0

Actually some sponsors pay nothing. It depends on what you sell and how many fighters you sponsor.
9/22/13 2:01 PM
Lebronfloppedhisnutsonmyface
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malvert the Janitor - Phone Post 3.0
Holy EFF Excellent find! Phone Post 3.0
9/22/13 7:14 PM
MMA Playwright
698 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PanRoastedJinx - 
Looks like Malki was telling the truth.

Straight from the Gatorade website.  Haters gonna Hate.

Looks legit to me. Guess that settles it.
9/22/13 8:23 PM
time traveling 12er
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think JBJ is doing the smart thing with his sponsorships. He basically had Nike and Gatorade, only big name sponsors. It raises the bar on who sponsors him and it make it much more attractive for companies to throw more money at him to try to end up on the same platform as Nike and Gatorade.
9/22/13 8:32 PM
GregNoActionJackson
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

time traveling 12er - I think JBJ is doing the smart thing with his sponsorships. He basically had Nike and Gatorade, only big name sponsors. It raises the bar on who sponsors him and it make it much more attractive for companies to throw more money at him to try to end up on the same platform as Nike and Gatorade.
I said the same thing last night. Most fighters shorts are covered in various logos but Jones just had Nike and Gatorade two of the biggest brands in sports. His price tag has gone up significantly. Phone Post
9/22/13 10:47 PM
ranier wolfcastle
948 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i found it interesting  that after 5 rounds of hell he was not drinking the gatorade he was holding to fulfill his contract

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.