UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Power trip or unnecessary roughness??? (vid )

9/20/13 3:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Whitetrashcrash
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What do you think?

Blue help please Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 3:31 PM
Whitetrashcrash

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a9_1379691338 Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 3:33 PM
JustMidge
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
9/20/13 3:41 PM
Dougie
941 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, really? Doooouchee.
9/20/13 3:47 PM
Whitetrashcrash

Yeah, I think the cop was being an ass demanding she roll her window all the way down - but the side of the road is not the ideal place to protest so the polite lady shouldn't be surprised she got roughed up. I think that cop would hope for all his stops to be as nice as this lady Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 3:48 PM
Col Angus
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cop was a dickhead
9/20/13 3:49 PM
BeardedLesnar
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know, failure to comply means all hell breaks loose normally. She could have just rolled down the window and been on her merry way to the clinic Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 3:49 PM
Synado
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd think I posted it this morning

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=2&thread=2228808&page=1&pc=23
9/20/13 3:55 PM
Whitetrashcrash

Synado - I'd think I posted it this morning

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=2&thread=2228808&page=1&pc=23
Did it get any views? Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 3:57 PM
Bananatoles
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You don't have to roll it down. Cop should be charged with vandalism and then let go because he has a criminal record. Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 4:13 PM
RubberFistofFury
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She's an idiot.  Roll the window down, sign your ticket and be done.  Argue in court, not the side of the road.  He gave her enough chances and explanations.  Case law establishes that any driver can be asked to step from the vehicle.

Pennsylvania v. Mimms, 434 US 106(1977)-The driver can be ordered out of a vehicle, without suspicion, on routine traffic stops. The officer's safety greatly outweighs the inconvenience to the driver.

9/20/13 4:15 PM
rufus

Stupid cunt.

9/20/13 4:20 PM
Rumblefish
427 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sorry guys..but the cop was NOT in the wrong.

This uppity bitch REFUSED to comply. It's that simple.

And the whole "I'm havng a bad day, and you're making it worse" bullshit is ridiculous.

Cop did NOTHINGwrong. He gave her WAY too many opportunitie to simply compl.y
9/20/13 4:21 PM
buddie
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have no problem with that. He asked her to roll down the window for his safety. That is reasonable, especially in hindsight considering that later she later tried to roll the window up on his fingers. He has the legal authority to ask her to step out of the vehicle. She refused to comply although she was given multiple warnings. Talk about making a mountain out of a mole-hill. She controlled the outcome of that interaction. She could have signed her ticket and left and if she didn't like it she could have taken it up with a judge or even called his supervisor.
9/20/13 4:28 PM
CHILLITACO
698 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rumblefish - sorry guys..but the cop was NOT in the wrong.

And the whole "I'm havng a bad day, and you're making it worse" bullshit is ridiculous.

This.

The woman was the dumb one.

If she had just rolled the window down it would have been done. (He had clearly written a ticket already) Phone Post
9/20/13 4:41 PM
S bend7
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cop was right.why not just put the window down instead of this passive this passive resistance crap Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 4:57 PM
BruceWayne23

Both of their lives suck. Meh.
9/20/13 4:58 PM
PanRoastedJinx
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Synado - I'd think I posted it this morning

Oh jesus facking christ...

9/20/13 5:07 PM
Jebus Christ
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did anyone not hear the cop lie at the end. He said she was rolling the window up on his hand. He could have easily handed her the ticket. Lady was being a jerk but the cop is supposed to be professional. People get upset when they are given tickets. You don't have to behave the way he did and then tell a blatant lie.
9/20/13 5:23 PM
mglaw
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She may have been dumb but the fact is, the officer is the one who lost his cool when he ordered her to roll the window all the way down which is something she is not legally required or obligated to do.

The officer wanted to be in complete control of that situation and he got pissed when he wasn't.

People shouldn't be so willing to give up their rights just to make things go a little smoother.

9/20/13 5:31 PM
hermanitor

Rumblefish - sorry guys..but the cop was NOT in the wrong.

Please cite the law which requires you to roll your window fully down when stopped.

Thanks in advance.
9/20/13 5:32 PM
hermanitor

CHILLITACO - 
Rumblefish - sorry guys..but the cop was NOT in the wrong.

This.

The woman was the dumb one.

If she had just rolled the window down it would have been done. (He had clearly written a ticket already) Phone Post

"The woman was dumb. If she just sucked that cops penis when he asked everything would be OK!"

You don't seem to understand how the law works. You do not have to give up your rights just because some dumb cop places unlawful demands on you.

You are the reason why these cunts get away with acting like this.
9/20/13 5:33 PM
tunaburn
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why is it ok for police to literally get to tell you exactly what you do. Why did she need to roll the window down more? They could talk. He could hand her the ticket.

Why are people ok with giving %100 power to people? They are just other humans. They are not better than you. They dont deserve that. Sure you should be cooperative. But if i get pulled over for speeding i am nice, i sign my ticket, but i dont have to bow down and obey meaningless orders because someone is on a power trip.
9/20/13 5:42 PM
lars_schifinkter
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought I saw in a check point video that as long as they can hear you the window is rolled down enough.

That being said, anytime I get pulled over I put my front two windows all the way down (weather allowing), turn off my vehicle and put the keys on the dash and if it is dark out, turn on the light.

If you do that you will almost never have a bad interaction with the cops in traffic situations.
9/20/13 5:46 PM
RubberFistofFury
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hermanitor -
Rumblefish - sorry guys..but the cop was NOT in the wrong.

Please cite the law which requires you to roll your window fully down when stopped.

Thanks in advance.
Check out the case law I cited a few posts up. It allows officers to order drivers out of the car even on routine traffic stops. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.