UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lima's a damn warrior!

9/21/13 9:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_whoreymcdonald
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Butt Faced Assassin - thanks for risking your body and mind for my entertainment
This. Thanks for the fight. Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 9:22 AM
goocher
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Respec
9/21/13 9:24 AM
TheShogunEra
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Butt Faced Assassin - thanks for risking your body and mind for my entertainment
This Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 9:24 AM
TexasBadAss
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not too many people in the world get back to feet after that uppercut. Legacy fight. Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 9:25 AM
I_lov3_JUSTIN_BIEBER

Every time I open a Ben Saunders thread I vote him up. What a cool guy. Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 9:26 AM
FightToLive
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You are a fukn warrior and a class act! Much respect!
9/21/13 9:27 AM
Micheal McKenzietine

War killaB! Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 9:38 AM
CaptainAhab
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got to love a guy who will get lumped up and make a thread on the UG a few hours later congratulating his opponent. Awesome fight, Ben. Mad hespect.
9/21/13 9:46 AM
ShawnTheBadger
410 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"How To Be A Class Act and Warrior for Dummies" by Ben Saunders.

Could sell quite a few copies to aspiring mixed martial artists.

Not to mention a whole bunch of current mixed martial artists should give that a read.

Great entertaining fight, much respect, hope your eye is OK, looking forward to your next battle.

9/21/13 9:57 AM
Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal

Great fight man, that kick was brutal. It was hard to see you down that long man. Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 10:09 AM
jonnierockets20
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ben, your hand may have not got raised but every time you fight look at win or prove:

* You win the respect of anyone with a sense of MMA that watches you fight

* You prove that if you don't knock Ben Saunders out then your probably going to lose

* You prove that no matter how bad the bumps and bruises look on the outside, your fine on the inside, a sign of a true warrior and the sign of a insanely durable fighter (and a little nuts imo)

* You prove how much you could actually win in loss

Ben you are one of my favorite fighters. You show the most dedication to your fan base; more than any other fighter I could think of. I have your auto UFC card mounted in my display in my training room. You are more of an inspiration that you probably know.
9/21/13 10:23 AM
Perfer Et Obdura
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Respect Ben

I personally think it's cheesy to call someone a warrior, but if anyone deserves to be called one, it's you.

9/21/13 10:24 AM
Gomrad
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ben showed more fighting spirit and heart last night then the last couple of UFC's I've watched combined. It was like watching prime Sakuraba battle the giants back in the old days. You are a true warrior Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 10:29 AM
FedorEmilioEstevez
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Killa B! All sorts of class and fighting spirit on display Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 10:37 AM
Poindexter
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Always a Killa B fan! First round was close, using your distance was working. I wish you could have gotten it to the ground in the second to finish Lima.

9/21/13 10:40 AM
minotauro11
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You may not have gotten the W but that was an inspiring performance. So much heart shown. Great fight. Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 10:46 AM
Bobby Razak
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ben you the man bro. God Bless Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 10:55 AM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

Just like joe lauzon, will back you forever. Thank you. Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 11:26 AM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gomrad - Ben showed more fighting spirit and heart last night then the last couple of UFC's I've watched combined. It was like watching prime Sakuraba battle the giants back in the old days. You are a true warrior Phone Post 3.0
It did feel like that! Phone Post
9/21/13 11:27 AM
SHOGUN250
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You are a warrior as well Ben. When the two of you started throwing in the first round... that was intense. Showed mad heart in the second round when he caught you. Sucks to go down the way you did, but overall, hey you're doing really well for yourself. It's awesome you get to make a living training and fighting martial arts...

Respect.
9/21/13 11:37 AM
Shinsplint
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Respect Ben. You always show up for a fight. How is the eye?
9/21/13 11:43 AM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hespect!
9/21/13 11:49 AM
DNAsmoothie
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You are a class act Mr. Saunders Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 11:54 AM
Nexuscrawlers
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caposa -

First round was crazy. Don't sweat the loss, that type of shit can happen when you only have one eye against a beast like Lima. Respect and thanks for another war.

THIS. Great performance Ben, get healthy so we can watch you beat some more people. Phone Post
9/21/13 12:02 PM
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jonnierockets20 - Ben, your hand may have not got raised but every time you fight look at win or prove:

* You win the respect of anyone with a sense of MMA that watches you fight

* You prove that if you don't knock Ben Saunders out then your probably going to lose

* You prove that no matter how bad the bumps and bruises look on the outside, your fine on the inside, a sign of a true warrior and the sign of a insanely durable fighter (and a little nuts imo)

* You prove how much you could actually win in loss

Ben you are one of my favorite fighters. You show the most dedication to your fan base; more than any other fighter I could think of. I have your auto UFC card mounted in my display in my training room. You are more of an inspiration that you probably know.

Very well said.  

I've told you this before, Ben, but I have Shoman's drawing of you (signed, thanks) in my cubicle at work along side both the PRIDE and UFC ones.  I get more comments/compliments about yours than both of them combined.

The most frequent comment is "who is that dude?  He looks like a fuckin killer!" to which I respond "He is.  His name is Ben Saunders."

You make me proud to be a fan every single time you step inside that cage.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.