UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lima's a damn warrior!

9/21/13 12:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FreakDaddy
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How's your eye bro?
9/21/13 12:37 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TITAN Combat/TITAN Grappling Open, Promoter
Very classy. Heal up, sir!
9/21/13 12:50 PM
RattleCaT
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KillaB you are all class. Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 12:54 PM
sadic1
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great fight and much respect to Saunders for his grace in defeat. That fight and the fighters in it were everything MMA should be.
9/21/13 1:28 PM
MountainMedic
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All class after going out on your shield.

You are the embodiment of what mma should be. Nobody could possibly ask for more than you gave last night.

Get some rest, have some fun, eat some great food, and we'll all the be there next time to watch your climb back up the ladder

Respect Phone Post
9/21/13 1:44 PM
youarewhatiswrong
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Always tune in to watch a Ben Saunders fight. Unless I forget that its on. Like I did last night. Fuck my life. Recap, anyone?
9/21/13 1:49 PM
Paka Ono
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Respect to Ben for everything he does for the sport and fans.

Will always be a fan of Killa B!
9/21/13 2:21 PM
OneSidedWar
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Huge props to Ben Saunders. True fighter. Phone Post
9/21/13 2:58 PM
youarewhatiswrong
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, I just watched the fight. Fuck one eye, you had no eyes left, I don't know how you could see anything. I know that no fighter wants a fight to be stopped by the doctor, but if it had happened after Lima slipped out of the heel hook I wouldn't have complained. Hope you're recovering well, Ben. Ice is your friend.
9/21/13 3:41 PM
kickasspoolparty
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great fight brother! You're a warrior! Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 4:48 PM
Kings21
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You fought like a fuckin warrior Ben. It was an honor to watch that shit. Unfortunately you had to be on the wrong end of it but you showed so much goddamn heart in doing so. How's the eye? I hope its not too serious.

I look forward to you returning to action.
9/21/13 5:31 PM
youarewhatiswrong

Anybody know what shot it was that closed ben's eye up so badly?
9/21/13 6:12 PM
Ben Saunders
579 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks guys. I'm feeling good.... he busted my eye up good.... looks like I'll have to get sergury.

Looks like I broke Lima's rib & Hand also. Which I would assume his hand might need sergery again too.... ribs are just a waiting game nothing can really be done about them.

But we came to fight... put on a show... hope you guys enjoyed it. :) Phone Post
9/21/13 6:42 PM
Foos
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome fight!
9/21/13 7:32 PM
BRZ

Ben is all class Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 7:41 PM
Ben Saunders
579 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guys it really means a lot to hear all these positive posts. When I woke up today... I can't even explain how good it felt to read them.

You guys are the best!

Thank you. Phone Post
9/21/13 7:45 PM
RickStorm
1679 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Big props and mad respect Ben!!

9/21/13 7:50 PM
Caffiend
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was a hell of a fight Ben, nothing but admiration for the both of you.

9/21/13 8:16 PM
clayclamitia
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ben Saunders - Guys it really means a lot to hear all these positive posts. When I woke up today... I can't even explain how good it felt to read them.

You guys are the best!

Thank you. Phone Post
You are a class act and hope you heel up quick brother. Did he fracture your orbital bone? That shit shut quick and I have had mine broken before. That shit sucked!! Great fight though. Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 8:17 PM
Kirik
1663 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

ttt

9/21/13 8:46 PM
Ben Saunders

bazza76 - Sorry to hear about the injuries to yourself and Lima! hope they heal real quick after surgery/rest with no lasting damage.

Just out of interest, I heard the commentators say Lima was a friend of yours, and may have avoided hitting your eye in case he damaged it bad after it closed up. Do you think this is the case Ben?

Personally, I thought he was trying to set up the finish on your blind side and was playing a waiting game. but it is true that he did not seem intent on going after the eye like a lot of fighters would.
His right hand and right rib was broken. So I think that played a roll. I think we both were their for buisness. Respecting each other's abilities but doing what we had to do to try and win. He's a great guy and I wish him a fast non problematic recovery.

I couldn't see the kick coming. That was a very intelligent attack. Props to Lima. :) Phone Post
9/21/13 9:05 PM
ajsr
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A pair of absolute savages. Thanks for an outstanding fight!
9/21/13 9:31 PM
Alfaropits

Much respect for Ben tough sob!! Douglas Lima is best welter weight in mma. Great fight last night! Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 10:17 PM
KenP

MMAagents.com, Sports Agent

It was an awesome fight to watch live.  Those body kicks from both sides were LEGIT.

9/21/13 11:10 PM
JTKATRINA

Awesome fight. Ben you're a beast. Always fun watching you scrap. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.