UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lima's a damn warrior!

9/22/13 6:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AlchemyIronworks
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How do you feel about the fact that you quickly beat charley Blanchard, but that he was able to beat Lima easily? Mma math doesn't always add up? Phone Post 3.0
9/22/13 7:03 AM
Sajite
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good fight congrats to both.

9/22/13 7:35 AM
Aziraphale
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bignightmare - i am a fan of Ben Saunders. He is a warrior and exciting in every fight. He is also a legendary Ug'er....showing up here hours after pouring his soul onto the canvas....and maybe a lil bit of his eyeball.

lol....eyeball
9/22/13 2:02 PM
Louisvillain
471 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You da man, Ben.

No shame in your game.

Fan4eva.

9/22/13 8:48 PM
1BL0Wko
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great fight, Killa B. Phone Post 3.0
9/22/13 11:55 PM
Ben Saunders
880 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Louisvillain -

You da man, Ben.

No shame in your game.

Fan4eva.

Thanks bud. :) Phone Post
9/23/13 12:05 AM
Old noob
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tough luck Ben, hope you're doing as well as can be now. Great showing as always.
9/23/13 12:20 AM
Ben Saunders
880 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Old noob - Tough luck Ben, hope you're doing as well as can be now. Great showing as always.
I'm doing just fine. You cant win them all.... and as always I will learn from this and improve greatly. Glad you guys enjoyed the fight. In the end that is really all that matters. :) Phone Post
9/23/13 12:23 AM
Ben Saunders

UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler -
jonnierockets20 - Ben, your hand may have not got raised but every time you fight look at win or prove:

* You win the respect of anyone with a sense of MMA that watches you fight

* You prove that if you don't knock Ben Saunders out then your probably going to lose

* You prove that no matter how bad the bumps and bruises look on the outside, your fine on the inside, a sign of a true warrior and the sign of a insanely durable fighter (and a little nuts imo)

* You prove how much you could actually win in loss

Ben you are one of my favorite fighters. You show the most dedication to your fan base; more than any other fighter I could think of. I have your auto UFC card mounted in my display in my training room. You are more of an inspiration that you probably know.

Very well said.  

I've told you this before, Ben, but I have Shoman's drawing of you (signed, thanks) in my cubicle at work along side both the PRIDE and UFC ones.  I get more comments/compliments about yours than both of them combined.

The most frequent comment is "who is that dude?  He looks like a fuckin killer!" to which I respond "He is.  His name is Ben Saunders."

You make me proud to be a fan every single time you step inside that cage.

Much respect man... that is frwakin awesome to hear! Evan Shoman is a bad ass! :) Phone Post
9/23/13 12:33 AM
Ben Saunders

AlchemyIronworks - How do you feel about the fact that you quickly beat charley Blanchard, but that he was able to beat Lima easily? Mma math doesn't always add up? Phone Post 3.0
Styles make fights... and thats what that question shows... if I'm not mistaken He was able to take Lima down all 3 rounds and control him for a unanimous decision. But I never saw the fight, just what I thought I heard. Maybe if I chose a different gameplan things could have been different. But I'm not a fan of thinking like that. I chose to fight the way I did and am able to accept how my choices play out. It's just part of the game. I will continue to improve and it will just make me better. :) Phone Post
9/23/13 12:47 AM
91W209
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ben, if I ever meet you will you take a picture of you kneeing me in the stomach? Cause that'd be the shit. But don't really knee me, cause that would suck..., Phone Post 3.0
9/23/13 12:54 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
1143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Acorn - Great fight Ben, it was awesome to watch. Phone Post 3.0

phenominal phight , i happed to see it , 2 warriors of the highest

thats phoobonics Ben ^ :)

9/23/13 1:19 AM
Troll Hunter10
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great fight man, as all of your fights are! Best of luck with the eye. Can't wait to see you in the cage again! Phone Post 3.0
9/23/13 1:24 AM
Ben Saunders

91W209 - Ben, if I ever meet you will you take a picture of you kneeing me in the stomach? Cause that'd be the shit. But don't really knee me, cause that would suck..., Phone Post 3.0
Lmao action shots are my specialty! My favorite kind of pictures. I usually always offer them in addition to the norm. And no problem I a professional and can throw them with control. :) Phone Post
9/23/13 1:27 AM
Ben Saunders

Hong Kong Phooey -
The Acorn - Great fight Ben, it was awesome to watch. Phone Post 3.0

phenominal phight , i happed to see it , 2 warriors of the highest

thats phoobonics Ben ^ :)

My "dawg" Honh Kong Phooey spittin out tue phobonics like a G... lol

He was one of my all time cartoon characters growong up. :)

You hace always been an awesome fan brotha... Thank you for all the years of support. Your freakin awesome! :) Phone Post
9/23/13 3:15 AM
PrettyBoy
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good things to you Ben. Lima is an extremely talented fighter. Looking forward to seeing both of your next fights. Phone Post 3.0
9/23/13 6:22 PM
Muay Tired
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man, that hurt to watch. I had 2nd row seats and cringed when Ben got dropped. I know Ben was upset with himself and was cursing as he left the cage, but still had enough grace to slap hands with us as he walked out.

Was it me or was Lima pretty bummed about the KO?
9/23/13 6:32 PM
Ben Saunders

Muay Tired - Man, that hurt to watch. I had 2nd row seats and cringed when Ben got dropped. I know Ben was upset with himself and was cursing as he left the cage, but still had enough grace to slap hands with us as he walked out.

Was it me or was Lima pretty bummed about the KO?
Hey man I can't leave you guys hanging. Yeah I was disappointed in myself but you guys took the time to pay for the show and come out and watch. Thats what it's all about man. Hope you had a good time. Glad I didn't miss you on the way out. :) Phone Post
9/23/13 6:47 PM
Pro Ice
2063 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lima is a killer and highly underatted, a tough fight for anybody at 170

Thanks for another great fight, win or lose you always give 110 and leave everything in the cage!

Respect to you and Lima, BOTH WARRIORS!!!

9/23/13 6:55 PM
BronxBison

Hey Ben - I will always watch a Ben Saunders fight... You always bring it. Lima would probably be a top 5 guy in the UFC so there is NO shame in losing to him. I'd say you're still a top contender. Keep fighting!!!!!
9/23/13 7:21 PM
Ben Saunders

BronxBison - Hey Ben - I will always watch a Ben Saunders fight... You always bring it. Lima would probably be a top 5 guy in the UFC so there is NO shame in losing to him. I'd say you're still a top contender. Keep fighting!!!!!
Thanks man... I'll just keep working hard and getting better. And I def agree with you about Lima. :) Phone Post
9/23/13 8:57 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
1143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i went nuts over the intensity of the phight knowing you were phriends and put that aside phor phiphteen

minutes. Ben , you all ways belong in the bigs and thats phrom a sincere phan :)

Phooey

9/23/13 10:08 PM
Slap Maxwell
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Another great fight. You'll get 'em next time!

Post a current pic, is your eye getting better?
9/23/13 10:23 PM
TheRandomHero

Ben Saunders - Mad respect brother! Always an honor to goto battle with you! Congrats again... now go win that damn belt! :) Phone Post
This makes me a fan of you more than I was before . Yeah I know that sounds sooper gay. But seriously it does . Phone Post 3.0
9/23/13 10:25 PM
TheRandomHero

Gif anyone?? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.