UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lima's a damn warrior!

9/23/13 8:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Hong Kong Phooey
670 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i went nuts over the intensity of the phight knowing you were phriends and put that aside phor phiphteen

minutes. Ben , you all ways belong in the bigs and thats phrom a sincere phan :)

Phooey

9/23/13 10:08 PM
Slap Maxwell
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Another great fight. You'll get 'em next time!

Post a current pic, is your eye getting better?
9/23/13 10:23 PM
TheRandomHero
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ben Saunders - Mad respect brother! Always an honor to goto battle with you! Congrats again... now go win that damn belt! :) Phone Post
This makes me a fan of you more than I was before . Yeah I know that sounds sooper gay. But seriously it does . Phone Post 3.0
9/23/13 10:25 PM
TheRandomHero

Gif anyone?? Phone Post 3.0
9/23/13 10:47 PM
TheTruthIsImaVERAfiedBitch
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Killa B, there's not one single fighter that makes me mark out like you do. Whenever you fight I go nuts and the wife looks at me like I'm a goddamned moron, but I give no shits.

I go serious fanboy every time. I know the fight is gong to be an absolute barn burner, and win or lose, you never disappoint.

heal up and can't wait for your next battle. Phone Post 3.0
9/23/13 10:51 PM
duckhuntgangsta
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big fan of Ben Phone Post 3.0
9/23/13 11:08 PM
bellatroll
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you Ben you are a true warrior and I am a fan for life and I know you'll be back stronger than ever Phone Post
9/24/13 12:01 AM
Ben Saunders
317 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheTruthIsImaVERAfiedBitch - Killa B, there's not one single fighter that makes me mark out like you do. Whenever you fight I go nuts and the wife looks at me like I'm a goddamned moron, but I give no shits.

I go serious fanboy every time. I know the fight is gong to be an absolute barn burner, and win or lose, you never disappoint.

Thanks man. Tell your wife I said8d "Hi" :)

Maybe she'll understand better if she knew I said "Hi" lol

Where do you live? You in the states? Phone Post
9/24/13 1:15 AM
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ben Saunders -
TheTruthIsImaVERAfiedBitch - Killa B, there's not one single fighter that makes me mark out like you do. Whenever you fight I go nuts and the wife looks at me like I'm a goddamned moron, but I give no shits.

Thanks man. Tell your wife I said8d "Hi" :)

Maybe she'll understand better if she knew I said "Hi" lol

Where do you live? You in the states? Phone Post
San Diego CA.

I'll tell her you said Hi, haha thanks and here's to you roaring back into the mix! Phone Post 3.0
9/24/13 1:16 AM

Lost a SN bet... I'm usually Capnsavem. Phone Post 3.0
9/24/13 3:10 PM
TheRandomHero

Gif of KO??? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.