9/21/13 10:48 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Daverr
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh my god

155-160 each isnt similar in size lol

ya, 1 just has starving herself down to a tee

and one doesnt

again even if its 10 lbs whats that?????

dick tuck
9/21/13 10:49 AM
Daverr

and get your facts straight, theres video of this

its been posted

ronda called her out b4 the steriod thing

that was a excuse big time
9/21/13 10:51 AM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ronda does not walk around in shape at 155 lbs...
9/21/13 10:52 AM
RockTheVote
494 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cyborg?

9/21/13 10:53 AM
crowbar
775 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/21/13 10:53 AM

It`s pretty simple Daverr.Both want to fight with the most advantages.Since Ronda is the champ,she has the ball in her court.

Go ahead and post the video.I`ll look for the one I seen.

9/21/13 10:55 AM
RockTheVote
494 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Daverr - 

oh my god

and one doesnt

dick tuck

why didnt gsp go up to fight silva? why didnt silva go up to fight jones? if weight was a non-issue there wouldnt be weight classes in the first place.

9/21/13 10:56 AM
JudoknowNothing

Rox19 - I think Cyborg should stop calling out Ronda.

Ronda has no reason to go up to fight Cyborg. The are in different weight classes. It's like me calling out Megumi Fujii (I'm at 135 or 125, and she's 115). It makes no sense.

...granted that Megumi can heel hook me whenever she wants in training. lol
Fuckin Samarai Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 10:57 AM
crowbar
775 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/21/13 10:58 AM

Quote on:

"If she wants to fight me than she is going to have to find a way to come down to 135," she said. "We'll see how she does in a fair fight for once in her life. She has a history of coming in overweight to fights and I wouldn't doubt that if we agreed to some sort of catchweight at 140, she'd show up at 145 anyway and be like 'ah whatever, fight or not.' She's done this many times before. I don't owe her anything. She's completely defamed, and anything she's ever done is nothing because she is a big old cheater and she's been doping her whole life. And I think part of the reason why people like Dana [White] think there is a lack of depth in all these divisions is because this girl is doping and making everybody look like they aren't in her league. And I think the reason why people look at women's MMA like that was because of her. She is nothing but a detriment to the sport and the only positive she could play is an Ivan Drago bad guy that gets beat to hell by a Rocky. So no, she can come down and fight me at 135 because I have a whole line of other people that want to fight me already and I don't owe her anything.

"I don't need to come up and it's just like, why would I even want to come up to her weight?" she continued. "Stop doping, lose the weight. She can either do the drugs and fight me at 135 and have the drugs be just as much a detriment as a help to her during the weight cut, or she can cut out all the doping and make the weight easily. It's just whatever. As long as she makes 135, I don't care if she's injecting horse semen into her eyeballs but that's the only way I feel it would be a fair fight. She's never had a fair fight in her life and I see how the prospect of that would scare the hell out of her and why she would insist at fighting heavier."

9/21/13 11:04 AM
Toquinho
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My bones are heavy?

Cyborg = Cartman (south park) Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 11:05 AM
CYBERDYNE
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh Cyborg. Phone Post
9/21/13 11:07 AM
Steve4192
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Daverr - 

oh my god

and one doesnt

dick tuck

Cyborg does starve herself. She has said numerous times she damn near has to kill herself to make 145. She fears cutting another 10 pounds might render her sterile or even kill her. She is not the same size as Ronda, who makes 135 without seeming particularly drained at weigh ins.
9/21/13 11:12 AM
crowbar

And if you post the video after the Kaufman fight,she said that she would meet her in the parking lot.

9/21/13 11:13 AM
scuffler

Steve4192 - 
Daverr - 
the point is naturally were looking at 2 girls around 155-160lbs

whats the damn problem?

Question: If they are both so similar in size, how come Cyborg can't make the weight?

Answer: Because they are NOT similar in size.

Cyborg is talking about moving UP a weight class and fighting at 155 because making 145 is becoming a problem. Meanwhile, Ronda makes 135 without a problem. They are NOT the same size.

I would also point out that one got to their current weight illegally.
9/21/13 11:20 AM
MexiCain AmeriCain
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leck Brosnar - Lol @ my bones are heavy, how about cutting that muscle like Lombard is doing atm, juiceborg ;)
. Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 11:22 AM
Nuevo Haole

Cyborg seems unable to comprehend the UFC being in volved in her wanting to fight Ronda...

she is constantly saying Ronda should move up to 145 or 140, I honestly dont think she realizes the UFC doesnt have those divisions...

what she is basically saying is the UFC should create a division for her then force their 135lb champ to move to it to fight her, lol

what an insane sense of entitlement

9/21/13 11:22 AM
Larry Appleton
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honda don't want to stand and bang with Cyborg Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 11:26 AM
Silverball
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - that's why this chick is fighting at midnight on some 3rd world cable channel. She isn't in a position to make demands, nobody outside of the UG even knows who she is
Anyone I've ever talked to who knows even the slightest bit about women's MMA usually knows the names Carano and Cyborg...and more recently Rousey. I'm sure Miesha Tate will be in the mix as well after this season's TUF, but for the most part it's those three names. Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 11:31 AM
pegson123

The bitch left the UFC. If she had of hung around I bet the UFC would of started fleshing out a 145 division for her. But she left. Phone Post
9/21/13 11:32 AM
pegson123

Tate is a Way bigger name than cyroid.

How dumb are people thinking the UFC is going to do a catch weight with a fighter not in the UFC. Phone Post
9/21/13 11:35 AM
Daverr

lol some1 please post this for the haters...

she says she doesnt want cyborg to fight any1 but her after her suspension... and whatever the fans want is cool with her..

lol

here it is.. eat it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJepLelYfh0
9/21/13 11:39 AM
Nuevo Haole

this whole subject might be the dumbest ongoing storyline in MMA ever - the chick put her career in the hands of F'in Tito Ortiz for gods sake, lol

'He Cheeto, I have multi year deal with UFC!'

'Let me tell you what you are feeling right now Cris, we should sign a two fight deal with that show in Kansas that keeps fucking up internet streams

9/21/13 11:40 AM
Daverr

and there are vids from a long ass time ago that have been posted where she completlty calls her out too,

the whole weight is a non issue and we all know it

gsp and anderson are 30 lbs naturally different

these girls are both huuge

easy to see ronda is hiding behind that belt.

and again, if she has to change her diet to 1 meal a day, she aint no natural 135er

and the fact she couldnt make 138 in highschool for lords sake
9/21/13 11:46 AM
Winston Wolf

gaurenteed Cyborg wont even make 140 she will weigh in 142
9/21/13 11:48 AM
GROUNDnLB
535 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rox19 - I think Cyborg should stop calling out Ronda.

Ronda has no reason to go up to fight Cyborg. The are in different weight classes. It's like me calling out Megumi Fujii (I'm at 135 or 125, and she's 115). It makes no sense.

...granted that Megumi can heel hook me whenever she wants in training. lol
Roxanne in da house! Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 11:50 AM
Sean Thompson
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh not this shit again, Honda has nothing to gain and everything to lose in this fight.

You know I would have loved to see Cyborg and Debi Purcell that would have been an awesome matchup if Debi was still fighting

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.