UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC 165 results & discussion

9/21/13 7:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jar of flies
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trick or Truth -
mmavixen - Tonight is my night. I called John by TKO Round 1. Time for a other vixen dance!!!!

Maybe I won't embarrass myself with my picks this week! Yay!!! Phone Post 3.0

Who you got for the rest of the card??
Lets see.

I have Kimura, Wonderboy, menjivar, jury, khabib, carmont, meathead, barao and jones. Phone Post 3.0
BJ Penn Forever
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is just like Bellator last night. KO/TKO's on the prelims and fights with good comebacks all within the first three or four fights.

9/21/13 7:44 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jar of flies -
Vtfu Phone Post 3.0
I_want_to_thank_christttttaaaaaaaaaargh!
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen

Barbalos - Stoppage wasn't that bad. Like 2 or 3 unnecessary punches max.

More funny is after that, Rogan on Alex vs Jones: "He's a little taller! That gives him a good chance!!" lolol
I thought the same thing. Lolol Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 7:45 PM
mmavixen

Wow would anyone hold up a huge Goldy face? Lolololol Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 7:47 PM
Labrador
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN - 

jeff monson's brother in his corner?

I glanced at the screen and thought it was Jeff for a second.
9/21/13 7:47 PM
jar of flies
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/21/13 7:51 PM
9/21/13 7:49 PM
Klein Helmer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Been really enjoying a few fight discussions on here lately.  We're fortunate jar of flies is always quick with the gifs, it really contributes to the experience.

Looking good, mmavixen.

9/21/13 7:50 PM
DamnHenderson
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reed Rothchild -
mmavixen -
Reed Rothchild -
BJ Penn Forever - Yeah back for me too!

Ever since the UFC started offering the prelims on facebook I have come to expect 12 or 13 fights a night and feel a bit entitled to see every minute of every fight! This is not 2003!
We're getting spoiled with every UFC fight , every Bellator fight and AXISTV fights available to all. Phone Post 3.0
I remember having to refresh results for prelims. Those were the dark ages. Lolol Phone Post 3.0
And hoping there was enough time in the ppv telecast Phone Post 3.0
Can u keep these coming bro. I will serve tofu for the week...I'm at some sort of country bumpkin fall colored hay wagon -john deere/Abercrombie'wannabe wedding, in Maine, and it's like 40• out Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 7:55 PM
Trick or Truth
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 
Trick or Truth -
mmavixen - Tonight is my night. I called John by TKO Round 1. Time for a other vixen dance!!!!

Lets see.

I have Kimura, Wonderboy, menjivar, jury, khabib, carmont, meathead, barao and jones. Phone Post 3.0

Not bad at all! I have all the same except I got Costa Philippou instead of Carmont.
9/21/13 7:55 PM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/21/13 7:57 PM
mmavixen

Klein Helmer - 

Been really enjoying a few fight discussions on here lately.  We're fortunate jar of flies is always quick with the gifs, it really contributes to the experience.

Looking good, mmavixen.

Thank you:)

And yes, the discussion threads are my favorite part of the UG.  The real fans are on here, not the haters or the ones that love the drama.

And Jar is the discussion thread's prized possession.

9/21/13 8:00 PM
mmavixen

Trick or Truth - 
mmavixen - 
Trick or Truth -

Lets see.

Not bad at all! I have all the same except I got Costa Philippou instead of Carmont.

I almost went with Costa but I have a feeling Carmont will lay on him for three rounds and earn a decision. I almost hope I'm wrong. LOL

9/21/13 8:01 PM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Going with Kimura in this first one.
9/21/13 8:03 PM
zebers3
519 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone needs to gif Makdessi going super saiyan.

9/21/13 8:04 PM
ausgepicht

I_want_to_thank_christttttaaaaaaaaaargh! - 

Makdessi doesn't have a Gi playa. 

9/21/13 8:05 PM
Trick or Truth
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kimura got this.
9/21/13 8:05 PM
Klein Helmer

Edited: 09/21/13 8:05 PM
mmavixen - 
Klein Helmer - 

Looking good, mmavixen.

Thank you:)

And yes, the discussion threads are my favorite part of the UG.  The real fans are on here, not the haters or the ones that love the drama.

And Jar is the discussion thread's prized possession.

Truthfully, I wouldn't mind a little drama.  It's been a bit too long since I last juggled my blade, and I cannot allow it to dull.  I think I might go back to the otherground one of these days and see if some pleb will offer up their skull as a whetstone.

9/21/13 8:08 PM
UGCTT_Reco Groman
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking to get closer to nature with these prelims...hit me with a PM, please!
Caffiend
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lahzerous - Going with Kimura in this first one.

I agree, but to me there is only one Diamond.

DamnHenderson
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jar of flies - -Jesse Ronson vs. Michel Prazeres
r1 td
some highlights
-Roland Delorme vs. Alex Caceres
r2 action

-Nandor Guelmino vs. Daniel Omielanczuk
KO
I meant to send that to you, voted up the other guy! I'll get ya though thanks fella Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 8:09 PM
minotauro11
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Facebook prelims were great. Too bad I have to wait until tomorrow to watch the FS1 fights because I don't get the channel. I've got Wonderboy, Menjivar, Kimura (tough call) and Jury. I'm really going out on a limb and picking every favorite.

9/21/13 8:10 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want Mitch to win, but I picked Kimura.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.