UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> This outrage over Jones vs Gustafson..

9/22/13 2:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
noisebully
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

js138 - 
noisebully -
js138 - 
Kings21 - Agree. The outrage is not appropriate for what we just watched. It was a very close fight. I had it even going into the 5th but rounds 1-4 were very close. I think 5 was Jones no question.
I felt 4 was jones, had gus in major danger in the end of it. 5 I give to jones for being more active in the last two minutes and gus staggering to stand. 1 i had for gus, the rest are a blur. Phone Post 3.0

*jones fan trying to come off as objective
No doubt I'm Jones fan, but wouldn't have cared if Gus got the nod, thats the, you know, exciting part about close fights.

Besides that your post while regarding the topic is irrelevant, go be butt hurt somewhere else. Phone Post 3.0

your comment regarding the topic is irrelevant.
9/22/13 2:16 AM
js138
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

noisebully -
js138 - 
noisebully -
js138 - 
Kings21 - Agree. The outrage is not appropriate for what we just watched. It was a very close fight. I had it even going into the 5th but rounds 1-4 were very close. I think 5 was Jones no question.
I felt 4 was jones, had gus in major danger in the end of it. 5 I give to jones for being more active in the last two minutes and gus staggering to stand. 1 i had for gus, the rest are a blur. Phone Post 3.0

No doubt I'm Jones fan, but wouldn't have cared if Gus got the nod, thats the, you know, exciting part about close fights.

Besides that your post while regarding the topic is irrelevant, go be butt hurt somewhere else. Phone Post 3.0

Cool, nothing else to say? Goodnight. Phone Post 3.0
9/22/13 2:16 AM
OCMikey's Drunken Mistake
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3-2 Jones.  Very close fight.  And one of the best lhw title fights I've seen since Ortiz/F.Shammy. (was that belt lhw or called middleweight at the time?)

Jones won b/c of the end of the 4th when he had Gus in trouble.

The Jones hate is messing up people's enjoyment of a tremendous fight.  But it's their loss.

9/22/13 2:17 AM
noisebully

js138 - 
noisebully -
js138 - 
noisebully -
js138 - 

Cool, nothing else to say? Goodnight. Phone Post 3.0

nope, goodnight.
9/22/13 2:18 AM
CANESHARP
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't watch it. But it was clearly bullshit.

#yeahimhigh Phone Post 3.0
9/22/13 2:20 AM
Feelz Good

It's just Jones hate, I had Jones winning and I don't even like the guy. If it went the other way, it would be wrong but not a robbery. The right guy won. Phone Post 3.0
9/22/13 2:21 AM
tbi0904
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jones haters were THIS close to having there fantasy fulfilled only to see Jones pull it out in the end. Personally I find it hilarious and will have a lot of fun sitting back and watching the butthurt flow. Great fight by two warriors tonight.
9/22/13 2:23 AM
ABE FROMAN

tbi0904 - Jones haters were THIS close to having there fantasy fulfilled only to see Jones pull it out in the end. Personally I find it hilarious and will have a lot of fun sitting back and watching the butthurt flow. Great fight by two warriors tonight.

9/22/13 2:26 AM
noisebully

tbi0904 - Jones haters were THIS close to having there fantasy fulfilled only to see Jones pull it out in the end. Personally I find it hilarious and will have a lot of fun sitting back and watching the butthurt flow. Great fight by two warriors tonight.

im sure most jones haters such as myself respect jones as a dominant fighter. whats appalling is the fact that he won a unanimous decision while it could have gone 3-2 either way with gus favoring from what i saw. great fight but the decision was bullshit imo. but thats what you get for not finishing the fight i guess.
9/22/13 2:32 AM
js138
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, now I see people taking issue with his knee kicks. This shit is outta hand, i wish there was some sort of test you had to pass to post here... Phone Post 3.0
9/22/13 2:33 AM
js138

js138 - Damn, now I see people taking issue with his knee kicks. This shit is outta hand, i wish there was some sort of test you had to pass to post here... Phone Post 3.0
That said id probably fail but damn there is some retarded shit on here tonight. Phone Post 3.0
9/22/13 2:42 AM
tbi0904
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

noisebully - 

im sure most jones haters such as myself respect jones as a dominant fighter. whats appalling is the fact that he won a unanimous decision while it could have gone 3-2 either way with gus favoring from what i saw. great fight but the decision was bullshit imo. but thats what you get for not finishing the fight i guess.

I scored it 3-2 Jones but I can see why you thought Gus won 3-2. Round 2 was awfully close.
9/22/13 3:40 AM
tunaburn
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

people love to cry. it was a good fight. it was a close fight. someone has to win. I feel like theres a ton of damn trolls under this bridge of a forum sometimes.
9/22/13 4:05 AM
Phisher

Melvinator86 -  Jones didn't win unanimously that's the problem Phone Post

You people who don't understand what "unanimous" and "split" decisions mean fucking kill me.

9/22/13 4:38 AM
I LOVE GSP

hard to see the 4-1 jones card but 3-2 was possible as far as I saw. great fight and Jones might have won me over after that battle and his very gracious post fight interview with Joe.
9/22/13 4:40 AM
I LOVE GSP

GNPfan - I really don't get the hate or why people thing Jones lost. It was a very good fight, a very close fight but Gustafson did not win the fight.

rnd 1 Gus
rnd 2 Jones
rnd 3 Gus
rnd 4 Jones - fairly close round, Gus was slightly ahead and then Jones poured it on at the end. Round to Jones!
rnd 5 Jones

3-2 Jones is the correct score.

good assesment, I was going for gus but Jon won me over, and the fight in the 4th and 5th.
9/22/13 4:44 AM
MMOZ

The only thing I don't agree with is Jones winning 4-1. The 3-2 I have seen people posting in this thread and others is a bit more understandable. That fight was fucking awesome though and I can't wait for the rematch.

9/22/13 1:14 PM
js138

Agreed. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.