UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Still not a JBJ fan...BUT

9/22/13 12:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_AndersonTheGOAT
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Much hespect earned in my eyes after last night. He fought through the toughest fight of his life and came out on top. All the guys complaining about his knee kicks...just stop. Until they're deemed illegal, they're fair game. Also, his elbows are second to none.
As I said before...I'm no fan of his. Most of you know that. I'm just trying to be as objective as I can and see him for what he is.

My $.02 Phone Post 3.0
9/22/13 12:07 PM
Delorian
301 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One or two more performances like that from him and you'll probably be on your knees with your mouth open eagerly awaiting his BBC. 

On a serious note though, the hespect-o-meter for Johnny Bones has shot up dramatically in the eyes of most fans.  Agree with the decision or not, but that was a gutsy fucking performance from him - and also from Alex.

9/22/13 2:44 PM
Joeymarvelous
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My thoughts exactly. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.