UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> samsung ad...

9/22/13 12:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bobsdf
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doesn't fully load, then won't go away. Can't read threads.
9/22/13 12:49 PM
Ch1ef
599 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Me too. Plus I keep getting homo ads and men-seeking-men stuff. Phone Post
9/22/13 12:55 PM
Drunkie
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

use chrome or firefox and install adblock plus. it will block these ads for you

9/22/13 1:12 PM
Bobsdf
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Drunkie - 

Thanks, that fixed the problem.
9/22/13 1:19 PM
Trane
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's still retarded for mma.tv not to fix this problem. So you want to advertise but people cannot post on the site unless they install an ad blocker which would block any ads from showing? dumb.
9/22/13 2:09 PM
crumbs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i like the UG, please dont make me use ad block , i dont mind a few ads to support the UG

but this samsung ad issue leaves a bad taste in my mouth, one, i never want to own a samsung because of this ( the opposite of what samsungs wants from a web ad ), and two it makes me want to forget the forums part of this site altogether.

i dont need to see the numbers to know the traffic to this site isnt where they would want it to be, making access to the forums harder with Ad that doesnt allow you to skip it, isnt going to help

ive noticed this with alot of sites, the commercials and ads load no problem, super high quality videos for the commercials no buffering, then i play a NFL highlight vid and its worse then 240p and buffers more the bruce and Micheal, you know what i do with those sites, stop going to them.

if advertising quality it more important then the actual website content qaulity, then your website isnt worth my time. i can put up with the misleading headlines, but come on guys.
9/22/13 2:11 PM
biamila
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This ad drove me to install adblock.

That's the exact aim of advertising, right??
9/22/13 2:25 PM
yabadaba
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Drunkie - 

I had the same issue as the OP but this fixed the problem. Thanks.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.