UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Mark Wahlberg calls Eminem 'a**hole' (2002 vid)

9/22/13 11:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EatonBeever
353 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1:57 Former Reformed wigger putting current wigger in his place... Mark Wahlberg has boxing training and would lay Eminem out. Ironically, I think Eminem has grown up a lot since 2002.
9/22/13 11:49 PM
EatonBeever
353 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1:57

9/22/13 11:54 PM
Dolfan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Asshole calling an asshole an asshole..lol

9/22/13 11:57 PM
PeteyWheatstraw
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't catch the beef. Just the sly "Fun Bunch" comment.

Both guys are ridiculous, but Eminem and the success of his "rap" is the bigger joke.

And yes, Marky Mark would beat his ass easily.
9/23/13 12:00 AM
Refuse to Lose
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Back when Mark Wahlberg was Marky Mark (Fucking Faggot)" Phone Post
9/23/13 12:03 AM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Adulterous_Zucchini - 

Wait, I hear it

Yea, he puts his hand to his mouth and says "asshole"

9/23/13 12:06 AM
PeteyWheatstraw
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Eminem is a great rapper"

I disagree. He's a great marketing gimmick.

Marky Mark is a shitty actor, but he's had some good performances at least.
9/23/13 12:11 AM
attjack

Marky Mark's nostrils are disturbing and distracting. Phone Post
9/23/13 12:16 AM
James Vagabond
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PeteyWheatstraw - "Eminem is a great rapper"

Wow you're a dumb faggot. Eminem has definitely fallen off but at his prime he was a beast behind the microphone. Saying otherwise just exemplifies how retarded you are. Phone Post 3.0
9/23/13 12:17 AM
DaSiccness

It's 2013. Why do we give a fuck? Phone Post
9/23/13 12:18 AM
Kinkle

Eminem couldn't hold Mark's jockstrap.
9/23/13 12:25 AM
PeteyWheatstraw

I admit, I was seriously moved when Eminem rapped over samples from Martika.

I thought "Toy Soldiers" was the perfect song and nothing could make it better.

Until then.
9/23/13 12:29 AM
Jesús X
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PeteyWheatstraw - "Eminem is a great rapper"

eminem is a multi syllabic rapper ,he rhymes 2,3,4 words at a time ,eminem rhymed the word"orange",you caught a case of haters gon hate
9/23/13 12:33 AM
Mexican Janitor

PeteyWheatstraw - "Eminem is a great rapper"

Eminem is more than a marketing gimmick. He was easily one of the best story tellers in rap and his flow is ridiculous. You don't have to be a fan of Em, but a marketing gimmick? C'mon son! Phone Post
9/23/13 12:50 AM
PeteyWheatstraw

"Eminem is more than a marketing gimmick. He was easily one of the best story tellers in rap and his flow is ridiculous. You don't have to be a fan of Em, but a marketing gimmick? C'mon son!"

I don't appreciate it. And I like A LOT of rap. Some which people would laugh at. A lot of what we "like" is just what we are accustomed to being fed. Eminem is a great marketing formula. One of the best. He makes so much money and has so many fans that you pretty much have to give him props. What other rapper is gonna say, "Eminem sucks" and lose a bunch of fans? It would be pure stupidity.

As a guy on the internet I can be honest. I just feel bad for somebody who honestly thinks "Eminem is the SHIT. He makes such great music!". From day one with that herky, jerky, "My Name is! Wikki Wikki!" nonsense, he's always been a gimmick/joke. That's not music. There's no fucking "flow". His different dark "phases" of rap when he tries to get serious are even worse.

Even in that clip he's behaving like an annoying, fake, little tool. Many people probably appreciate/relate to that which is why he caught on. I'm not hating on him, I'm just calling him as I see him. I wish I could think of one Eminem song that I liked enough to even download. There is too much other great music to listen to, imo, than to sit around listening to novelty rap from some little turd.
9/23/13 1:01 AM
Refuse to Lose
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PeteyWheatstraw - "Eminem is more than a marketing gimmick. He was easily one of the best story tellers in rap and his flow is ridiculous. You don't have to be a fan of Em, but a marketing gimmick? C'mon son!"

I don't appreciate it. And I like A LOT of rap. Some which people would laugh at. A lot of what we "like" is just what we are accustomed to being fed. Eminem is a great marketing formula. One of the best. He makes so much money and has so many fans that you pretty much have to give him props. What other rapper is gonna say, "Eminem sucks" and lose a bunch of fans? It would be pure stupidity.

As a guy on the internet I can be honest. I just feel bad for somebody who honestly thinks "Eminem is the SHIT. He makes such great music!". From day one with that herky, jerky, "My Name is! Wikki Wikki!" nonsense, he's always been a gimmick/joke. That's not music. There's no fucking "flow". His different dark "phases" of rap when he tries to get serious are even worse.

Even in that clip he's behaving like an annoying, fake, little tool. Many people probably appreciate/relate to that which is why he caught on. I'm not hating on him, I'm just calling him as I see him. I wish I could think of one Eminem song that I liked enough to even download. There is too much other great music to listen to, imo, than to sit around listening to novelty rap from some little turd.
Stan?

You come off as a huge hater.

Eminem is one of the greatest artists ever of any genre not just rap. Phone Post
9/23/13 1:03 AM
Kinkle

"Eminem is one of the greatest artists ever of any genre not just rap. "

LMFAO!!!!!
9/23/13 1:10 AM
Authority Figure

Eminem sucks. I recently tried to listen to one of his old "big songs" and it uncomfortable - embarassing even. I was never a huge fan, but I gotta say it seems silly that I even gave him a listen at all now. 20 years now no one is going to be bumping his shit...unless Jimmy Iovine pays them.

9/23/13 1:11 AM
Suplush
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh good I was wondering what Marky Mark thought of Eminem circa 2002 Phone Post
9/23/13 1:22 AM
PeteyWheatstraw

"Eminem is one of the greatest artists ever of any genre not just rap."

lol.

He makes music that a lot of people like. Doesn't mean it's anything special. Doesn't mean it's art. A lot of people like One Direction. I enjoyed Cypress Hill at one time, now it sounds kind of silly. It's not all GREAT music just because somebody buys it. It's just stuff people think is cool for whatever reason.

Somehow, the idea of Eminem being "cool" is what drives his popularity more than his talent, imo. "He's all "In-ya-face! He don't give fuck! It's because of the troubled past!" I never got it and I think what he creates sucks, as does his "image".
9/23/13 1:52 AM
yusul
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nas.
9/23/13 2:01 AM
PeteyWheatstraw

"What rappers do you think are better than Eminem?"

There are a ton of rappers that are involved in making higher-quality, more creatively impressive, thoughtful music than Eminem, imo. Music that pleases me and I enjoy hearing it over and over. Not gonna list them all.

Judging the "quality" of the "rapping" seems weird to me and somewhat undefinable. Kind of comical at points. "Oh, he has better flow!". It would be a ridiculous, never-ending argument.
9/23/13 2:21 AM
mghan44
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whoaa, say what you will about his personality, but not giving Eminem musical credit is a serious no no. Even the biggest haters alive can't take away from Eminems talent.

I would not hesitate to call Eminem a top 10 musician of the past few decades.

Marketing gimmick? Give me a break.
9/23/13 2:23 AM
mghan44
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know that you would find a serious emcee in hip hop music, mainstream or underground backpacker rappers, who would seriously discredit Eminems skills. Honestly, probably not a single one.
9/23/13 2:34 AM
PeteyWheatstraw

"I don't know that you would find a serious emcee in hip hop music, mainstream or underground backpacker rappers, who would seriously discredit Eminems skills. Honestly, probably not a single one."

I don't see why anybody involved with rap would have any reason to discredit him wether they like him or not. He's bringing his take on their shared musical to the masses. Making rap more widespread. To discredit him would just be a dickhead move for the genre.

Guys who get into it with each other in rap seem to have more personal "respect" beefs than anything else. Who does Eminem mess with? Marky Mark and Pamela Anderson? Moby? lol. Yes, even more ridiculousness.

He's harmless and he has his place, but he's not Supreme Rapper of The World, and in my opinion his music is shitty and aimed at juveniles. Always has been.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.