UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Joe Rogan: Klitschko Bros. Would Ruin Jon Jones

9/24/13 2:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Taz Styles
3017 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.tmz.com/2013/09/24/joe-rogan-klitschko-jon-jones-lose-mma/

Jon Jones is no match for Wladimir Klitschko or his brother Vitali -- so claims Joe Rogan ... who tells us the UFC champ's goal to beat one of the Ukrainians is laughable.

Joe couldn't have been clearer before blowing out of  LAX ... Jones wouldn't stand a chance in the boxing ring with either Klitschko -- both world heavyweight boxing champs.

Rogan says Bones WOULD have a better chance in an MMA fight ... but one Klitschko would still have a serious edge.

The video can be seen if you click on the link.

9/24/13 3:25 PM
PrettyBoy
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe sounds correct here. Phone Post 3.0
9/24/13 3:28 PM
s98ronin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edge in an MMA fight? Hmm, must have been smoking again...
9/24/13 3:34 PM
Joe Rogan
1083 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I never said "edge" in an MMA fight, and I never said that Jones would get ruined.  That was all TMZ's words.  Obviously Klitschko would have an HUGE advantage in boxing.  Anyone that thinks otherwise is silly.  In MMA Jones would have a similar advantage.

9/24/13 3:37 PM
Eric Bloodaxe
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get out of here. TMZ would never twist a quote.

9/24/13 3:41 PM
AlexanderTheGOAT

Jones would struggle against journeyman boxers let alone world champions. Joe didn't say it but I will: JBJ would get destroyed. Phone Post 3.0
BALLSDEEP
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TMZ can kiss my ass.
Rev Horror

Eater of Sacred Cows, Pwner

Sidestep IMO

9/24/13 3:44 PM
Foos
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Obviously the Klitschko's beat Jone's ass in a boxing match, and obviously Jones beats them in an MMA match.
9/24/13 3:44 PM
sacredhate
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan speaks the correct...and then backs it up here.

love it.
9/24/13 3:48 PM
CRE

Joe Rogan - 

I never said "edge" in an MMA fight, and I never said that Jones would get ruined.  That was all TMZ's words.  Obviously Klitschko would have an HUGE advantage in boxing.  Anyone that thinks otherwise is silly.  In MMA Jones would have a similar advantage.

That's what you get for talking to them and making them money.

You should've Kanye West'd that motherfucker.
9/24/13 3:54 PM
Sukulaku

Please don't give companies like TMZ any support by visiting their site. Make the world a better place.
9/24/13 3:54 PM
CRE

Bellator Fan - Vitaly in his prime could beat Jones in MMA Phone Post 3.0

Bellator in their prime could've given the UFC a run.

Now that they're relying on washed up former UFC stars ala every other promotion that has been swallowed, we all know the outcome. 

9/24/13 5:01 PM
Gazman
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

36 VS 14 -
Joe Rogan - 

Any Klitschko Brother would put JBJ into a coma.Period

that inside a Boxing Ring....

now inside a MMA Octagon,JBJ would still lose by Brutal Knockout,would it take more time,maybe 2 rounds but still JBJ is getting KTFO.Period

why? because a Klitschko would have time to learn at least some basic Martial Arts i.e.: (bjj,muay thai,kung fu,wu-shu,jeet kune do, etc)enough to defense himself and still KTFO JBJ.

and in the other hand

JBJ would have to born again to stand a chance a Klitschko!

BTW: What are your thoughts about JBJ VS CAIN?

"CAIN would KILL JBJ. JBJ=AFRAID OF CAIN!!!"
LINK:
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2230083&forum=1&page=1&pc=4

36 VS 14

JOE

Just like James Tony had time to learn before the Randy fight. Didn't work out to well for him.
Boxer wins boxing
Martial artist wins MMA Phone Post 3.0
9/24/13 5:24 PM
Purgey
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bellator Fan - Wouldn't surprise me if the Klitschko brothers knew a thing or two about wrestling given their country of origin. Phone Post 3.0
They both were originally kickboxers. Phone Post 3.0
9/24/13 5:30 PM
snookerbank
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They can probably hold their Vodka well too. Phone Post
9/24/13 5:31 PM
Tolstolobic

pidgey - lol is that even an argument?
In boxe Jones would lose to ANY half decent professional boxer.

In mma, that's another story, i think he could take the Klitz by taking them down.
Sidestep is possible without any formal training Phone Post
9/24/13 5:37 PM
madmav
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JBJ is the lhw ufc champion.. if he wants to box a klitschko brother i say let him.. easiest payday ever for a klitschko.
9/24/13 5:44 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
437 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Later Phone Post 3.0
9/24/13 5:44 PM
SuPeRkEwL ELECTRIC bleu

How many times are we going to have this discussion? Boxers win at boxing, MMA guys win in mma. HOLY SHIT
9/24/13 5:53 PM
CindyO

Joshua King - It's not a wig Phone Post 3.0

LOL!

Cindy

9/24/13 6:27 PM
MTH
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saying 6 months of sprawl training allows either Klitchko to stop JBJ (or Cain's) takedowns is like saying JBJ (or Cain) needs just 6 months of defensive boxing training to avoid getting KOed in a boxing match against either Klitchko.

Six months of training the "defensive" aspect of the other's discipline is, unquestionably, not going to be enough to overcome the massive "offensive" skill discrepancy.

And indeed, those of us who actually do some mixed training have seen this truth at work in the real world.  Ask anyone who has been grappling 6 months (or a year, or two years, whatever) if they believe they are capable of stopping the takedown attempts of an elite wrestler.  Likewise, ask anyone who's been boxing for 6 months (or a year, or two years, whatever) if they believe they could avoid getting KOed in a boxing match against an elite boxer. 

9/24/13 9:06 PM
hubris
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you heard it here first, Jones would be ruined
9/24/13 9:10 PM
hubris
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this is what would happen to Jones

9/24/13 9:26 PM
Allen Hood

Jon would crush them in MMA dono what joe is thinking. But he is dead on about boxing. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.