UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana has a message for Ken Shamrock...

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
9/24/13 4:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LayzieTheSavage
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

from today's press conference in Las Vegas via Fight Hub TV
9/24/13 4:58 PM
LayzieTheSavage
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXBfKbr7ug0&feature=youtu.be

9/24/13 5:00 PM
RickStorm
1914 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Damn

9/24/13 5:02 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/24/13 8:49 PM

4 later viewing and edit for comment. Fucking work systems.

(edit) Now that I watched the video. Yeah.. fuck that bullshit. Dana you have it weighed where if these guys sue you for any reason, in the contract they have to sue in a certain district with the judge that's in the Fertitta's fucking pocket. Ken is a fucking legend where you're a god damn boxercise instructor who got lucky that his friends were spoiled rich kids. Had your boy Lorenzo not fucked over SEG you wouldn't even be known... Hell had they not copied the WWE's formula, again Dana wouldn't be known let alone talked about. 

Fuck man. Give credit to the Legends who's fights got you where you are today. If it wasn't for Ken and others like him, Dana wouldn't have that 2 mil a fucking night gambling habit. 

9/24/13 5:02 PM
ChaosOverkill
741 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hilarious, "Owes me" though? doesn't he mean owes the UFC?

9/24/13 5:08 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

ChaosOverkill - 

Can only sue the UFC in a certain district in Las Vegas.. and if you lose you pay the attourney fees. The deck isn't stacked against anyone who challenges them.. not at all.

9/24/13 5:09 PM
ChaosOverkill
741 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
ChaosOverkill - 

Can only sue the UFC in a certain district in Las Vegas.. and if you lose you pay the attourney fees. The deck isn't stacked against anyone who challenges them.. not at all.

No I get that but Dana is saying that Ken owes HIM the money. Wouldn't he owe the Fertitas the money?

is this an "I AM THE LAW!" statement again?

9/24/13 5:12 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

ChaosOverkill - 
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
ChaosOverkill - 

No I get that but Dana is saying that Ken owes HIM the money. Wouldn't he owe the Fertitas the money?

He's not the law. Dredd is the law.

9/24/13 5:15 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
1270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL SUBTLETY IS NOT DANA'S STRENGTH.
9/24/13 5:15 PM
legbender
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well technically, he would owe 9% of it to Dana, as that is his current share of the UFC.

There would GL and Tax implications as well.

Ken really should remain quiet though.
9/24/13 5:17 PM
sincitydc
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTT-RyannVonDoom -
ChaosOverkill - 
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
ChaosOverkill - 

VU Phone Post 3.0
9/24/13 5:18 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
9/24/13 5:18 PM
ChrisWeidmanedmydiameter
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For later Phone Post
9/24/13 5:20 PM
ChaosOverkill

Edited: 09/24/13 5:20 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
ChaosOverkill - 
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
ChaosOverkill - 

Actually he's "The Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrr!"

9/24/13 5:26 PM
Col Angus
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha!
9/24/13 5:26 PM
snookerbank
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTT-RyannVonDoom -
ChaosOverkill - 
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
ChaosOverkill - 

Would that be Stallone or Urban? Phone Post
9/24/13 5:28 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

snookerbank - 
BTT-RyannVonDoom -
ChaosOverkill - 
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
ChaosOverkill - 

Would that be Stallone or Urban? Phone Post

Had urban in mind when I typed it.. could hear his voice in my head as I typed it.

9/24/13 5:29 PM
Spiderknows
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hahaha oh Dana
The guy is a fucking legend. Phone Post
9/24/13 5:32 PM
Jack Brown
422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't know he was a masseuse. Phone Post
9/24/13 5:36 PM
JimmersonzGlove
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana's gonna own his purple cape.

9/24/13 5:37 PM
Letibleu
1716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/24/13 5:54 PM
UGCTT croy_00
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does anyone else find it refreshing when someone just speaks their mind? I know people say he is hurting the UFC's image, but really, I am tired of the canned bullshit responses from your typical CEO. It's nice to know some of them are still humans.

9/24/13 6:00 PM
Matt Phillips
831 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In

9/24/13 6:03 PM
PrettyBoy
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm coming for that money... Why not just give him a masters division fight to open a ppv against Bas or Royce and let him work it off. Phone Post 3.0
9/24/13 6:04 PM
CindyO

big_roy_fan - ^
thats what i like abuot dana..

instead of saying one thing and doing another (we don't want ben askren - bjork ripney) he'll just straight up say 'fuck you douche bag' without hesitation.

Exactly. Ken will be in bankrupcy court by the end of the year because he didn't know when to let a sleeping dog lie. Idiot.

Cindy

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.