UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Miesha: Is Ronda jealous of Caraway and I?

9/25/13 9:36 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1069 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

The fight world is a little different with women in charge. Miesha Tate recently published her third TUF 18 blog on Yahoo. In it she details:
•What happened at the bar last week (it was like Ronda was about to give my boyfriend a lap dance);
•Bryan Caraway's tweet about fighting Ronda (it was a mistake - we all make 'em);
•Chris Holdworth vs. Chris Beal (we're 2-0, heh); and,
•Asks why Ronda Rousey is so interested in Caraway...

I've never heard of other fighters being so interested in the love lives of their opponents. I never heard Muhammad Ali go on and on about how Joe Frazier needed a better girlfriend or anything like that.

I don't understand why she's so fascinated by my relationship with Bryan. I can't think why she keeps saying such ridiculous things. Sometimes I think she's jealous. From what I understand, she's been single a while and doesn't have the support system I have from Bryan and maybe there's jealousy there. I think we have a bond and a type of relationship that maybe she wishes she had.

But I also know how Ronda likes to try to take your strengths away from you, and Bryan's support both professionally and personally is a major strength for me. It is typical Ronda to try to attack your strengths and maybe that's her motivation for talking about my relationship all the time.

Read entire blog...

9/25/13 9:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OneSidedWar
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Id imagine its almost impossible for Ronda to keep a guy around. Youd have to be a VERY passive person to date her. Atype + Atype = JudoThrowMurder Phone Post
9/25/13 9:44 AM
Jits_n_Hoez

Wasn't she dating that Asian looking BJJ dude? As soon as she became famous, heard they broke up. Phone Post
9/25/13 9:45 AM
Old noob
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best article me've read in a while!
9/25/13 9:48 AM
Leigh
741 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At first, it just seemed like smack talk. But now it's gone beyond ridiculous and is simply bizarre. Rousey has some sort of obsession with him. Phone Post
9/25/13 9:52 AM
buvaiser

I called it. Bryan doesn't need to complain about a lap dance...... just coast with it. But yeah ronda is strangely obsessed woth getting miesha s man.

Maybe a 3some for lucky bryan
9/25/13 9:55 AM
moemar
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This story stinks. Big Rig Phone Post
9/25/13 9:59 AM
OneSidedWar

Obsession or Mind games..? Phone Post
9/25/13 10:12 AM
JudoknowNothing

She's trying to get under Tate's skin Phone Post 3.0
9/25/13 10:14 AM
tbi0904
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just think, we have three more months of this before they fight. Hooray!
9/25/13 10:32 AM
nyhcloyalty
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leigh - At first, it just seemed like smack talk. But now it's gone beyond ridiculous and is simply bizarre. Rousey has some sort of obsession with him. Phone Post
I thought the same thing. Reminds me of Mark Wahlberg in Fear. Phone Post 3.0
9/25/13 10:34 AM
Libero21
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ronda should go for a guy like Dave Herman or pat Healy, just a chill dude that she couldn't beat up and that would smoke weed with her whenever she freaks the fuck out Phone Post 3.0
9/25/13 10:38 AM
Fabes
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GroundSkillz.com, Asst. Regional Mgr.
Libero21 - Ronda should go for a guy like Dave Herman or pat Healy, just a chill dude that she couldn't beat up and that would smoke weed with her whenever she freaks the fuck out Phone Post 3.0

She's got the Armenian connection around her.

I trained at Gokor's once. They are clearly rubbing off on her.

9/25/13 10:45 AM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

JudoknowNothing - She's trying to get under Tate's skin Phone Post 3.0

This. How hard is that to grasp?

9/25/13 10:46 AM
Root12
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fabes -
Libero21 - Ronda should go for a guy like Dave Herman or pat Healy, just a chill dude that she couldn't beat up and that would smoke weed with her whenever she freaks the fuck out Phone Post 3.0

I've always thought this. Phone Post
9/25/13 10:50 AM
Senester
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She's going to armbar his dick first round Phone Post 3.0
9/25/13 11:04 AM
Old noob
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fabes - 

But does she rub off on them?
9/25/13 11:28 AM
MoomBah
377 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Bryan was minding his own business at the bar, watching the fights, when I saw Ronda just on him, literally touching him with her chest, her shoulder, her legs, her hips, like she was about to give him a lap dance. Bryan was uncomfortably inching away, but Ronda would inch after him with her hips, making him even more uncomfortable.

I played it cool for a little while, but she was just all over him. You can't tell from the way it aired but this went on for over five minutes, not the 10 seconds you saw on the show. Eventually, I thought, even though she's looking to get a reaction, I have to do something here."

Yea sure Rhonda... The cameras are portraying you wrong. Phone Post
9/25/13 11:31 AM
thefightingsheep
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It has to be the dream of every weird, anti-social girl to beat up all of the popular, pretty girls and steal their boyfriends.
9/25/13 11:34 AM
thefightingsheep
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Ronda said only someone with half a brain would be interested in him anyway. I said, well I should definitely be worried then"

Ha-ha
9/25/13 12:01 PM
Shepherd Wong
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is Ronda jealous of Caraway and ME!!

9/25/13 1:41 PM
SamboMMA

OneSidedWar -  Obsession or Mind games..? Phone Post

Rhonda is not that smart.
9/25/13 1:43 PM
JudoknowNothing

SamboMMA -
OneSidedWar -  Obsession or Mind games..? Phone Post

Rhonda is not that smart.
Actually she is. She just has a tough time controlling her emotions Phone Post 3.0
9/25/13 1:54 PM
andrewwarner

No one is jealous of meisha and caraway. They are like one of those inseparable couples that everyone hates - but they still think everyone loves them and what an awesome couple they are. Phone Post 3.0
9/25/13 1:57 PM
JoshSanchez
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jealous of?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.