UnderGround Forums

Australasia UnderGround >> BJJ Instructor looking for Job

9/27/13 1:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bicarlsen
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hello,
I am looking to move for a year before I go back to school, and am looking for a job teaching BJJ or MT abroad. Ideally I would like to go to Australia, New Zealand, or the UK, but if you or somebody you know is looking for an instructor in a cool place to live (even in the States) please contact me.

brian.eastonfit@gmail.com

I am a competitive brown belt under Amal Easton. I have been training both BJJ and MT for 7 years. I have been teaching BJJ for 6 years, and MT for 4 years. Resume and references are available upon request.

Thank you for the consideration,
Brian Carlsen
Easton Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
www.eastonbjj.com
10/3/13 6:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ken amtrack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bicarlsen - Hello,
I am looking to move for a year before I go back to school, and am looking for a job teaching BJJ or MT abroad. Ideally I would like to go to Australia, New Zealand, or the UK, but if you or somebody you know is looking for an instructor in a cool place to live (even in the States) please contact me.

brian.eastonfit@gmail.com

I am a competitive brown belt under Amal Easton. I have been training both BJJ and MT for 7 years. I have been teaching BJJ for 6 years, and MT for 4 years. Resume and references are available upon request.

Thank you for the consideration,
Brian Carlsen
Easton Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
www.eastonbjj.com
Post on the main forum..better traffic..do you drive a Hummer Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.