UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 15yr old boxer vs 20yr old street figher @ ufc gym

9/28/13 4:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Taz Styles
3589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFC GYM kids boxing trainer Allias Aguilar, only 15 years old, gets challenged by a 20 year old (so called street fighter) in front of Allias's students and gets his ASS BEAT, he's lucky Allias took it easy on him
9/28/13 4:46 PM
Taz Styles
3589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkhU0rh0lMc

9/28/13 4:54 PM
Bruham
476 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome stuff man. Wonder what caused the older guy to throw down the challenge Phone Post
9/28/13 5:00 PM
Klein Helmer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Taz Styles - 
UFC GYM kids boxing trainer Allias Aguilar, only 15 years old, gets challenged by a 20 year old (so called street fighter) in front of Allias's students and gets his ASS BEAT, he's lucky Allias took it easy on him

Cool video, but my god, that grammar hurt my brain.

9/28/13 5:02 PM
Frames4Life

Klein Helmer -
Taz Styles - 

I see no issue with his grammar. Phone Post
9/28/13 5:04 PM
Authority Figure

Edited: 09/28/13 5:06 PM

The bigger guy landed the first 3-4 shots. W/o headgear on the streets, the smaller kid would have be KO'd, 15 seconds into the fight.

Also, that was gay kicking him out. He had been humbled. He even listend to the coach intently afterwards. it would have made more sense to engage him. Get him off the streets. Rather than feed his own ego.

TheLuckyMilkMan
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great experience.
Klein Helmer

Frames4Life - 
Klein Helmer -
Taz Styles - 

I blame your educators.

9/28/13 5:05 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Nice, lol @ street fighter. He was slow as fuck. Phone Post 3.0
9/28/13 5:07 PM
Authority Figure

The coach had an accent. Either Haitian or Jamaican. He's probably a New American.

9/28/13 5:10 PM
Bailx
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

grammar police are on the prowl in this thread...
9/28/13 5:12 PM
Klein Helmer

Bailx - grammar police are on the prowl in this thread...

Just having a spot of fun, I hope no one takes exception.  I'm not really familiar with the tone of this forum.

9/28/13 5:18 PM
teamquestnorth
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doesnt art jimmerson coach boxing at one of the ufc gyms? Phone Post
9/28/13 5:19 PM
Taz Styles

Edited: 09/28/13 5:20 PM

I didn't write the description, the youtube uploader did.

9/28/13 5:23 PM
man meets fate

The science will always beat 1 round of cardio swinging for the fences Phone Post
9/28/13 5:24 PM
Klein Helmer

Taz Styles - 

I didn't write the description, the youtube uploader did.

I blame his educators.

9/28/13 5:29 PM
Mas Tisu
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kid was doing some nice work to the body

9/28/13 5:32 PM
funwithbakedgoods

Authority Figure - 

The bigger guy landed the first 3-4 shots. W/o headgear on the streets, the smaller kid would have be KO'd, 15 seconds into the fight.

Also, that was gay kicking him out. He had been humbled. He even listend to the coach intently afterwards. it would have made more sense to engage him. Get him off the streets. Rather than feed his own ego.

lol at him being Ko'd in 15 seconds
9/28/13 5:41 PM
Moke
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So he walked into a kids' class and challenged for a fight?

Also, imagine being 20 and that slow. Geesh.
9/28/13 5:58 PM
Grendelplata
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post 3.0
9/28/13 6:08 PM
Frames4Life

That was a cool vid.

It may very well have been a different story on the streets though. Phone Post
9/28/13 6:17 PM
Authority Figure

funwithbakedgoods - 
Authority Figure - 

The 20 yr old hit the 15 yr old flush 3 times in the head in the early seconds of the sparring session. I doubt seriously that bare knuckled, he could have survived that kind of punishment. Also, the 20 yr old is much bigger. In a real fight, there's no ref, no rules. He might have very well gotten rag dolled.

But all that aside. If a 20 yr old walks in off the streets - HE'S LOOKING FOR HELP. Any good coach knows that no matter what comes out of his mouth, what he actually wanted was a mentor. A way off the streets. He wasn't high. He came in on his own for a reason. And it wasn't to beat up the first person he saw. He came in to because he want to do something with his life, but was too immature to just say that.

The coach missed an opportunity to turn a troubled youth into a contributing member of society.  That's my real point. Fuck the sparring session for real. He could have saved a kid.

9/28/13 6:42 PM
Frames4Life

Authority Figure -
funwithbakedgoods - 
Authority Figure - 

The 20 yr old hit the 15 yr old flush 3 times in the head in the early seconds of the sparring session. I doubt seriously that bare knuckled, he could have survived that kind of punishment. Also, the 20 yr old is much bigger. In a real fight, there's no ref, no rules. He might have very well gotten rag dolled.

But all that aside. If a 20 yr old walks in off the streets - HE'S LOOKING FOR HELP. Any good coach knows that no matter what comes out of his mouth, what he actually wanted was a mentor. A way off the streets. He wasn't high. He came in on his own for a reason. And it wasn't to beat up the first person he saw. He came in to because he want to do something with his life, but was too immature to just say that.

The coach missed an opportunity to turn a troubled youth into a contributing member of society.  That's my real point. Fuck the sparring session for real. He could have saved a kid.

No doubt the older guy got clowned but this guys got a point.

Bigger guy landed hard with a few shots and little guy didn't seem to have a great defence. Take out the gloves and head guards, put them on the streets and it might... maybe.. have been a different story. Phone Post
9/28/13 6:43 PM
alley
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Klein Helmer - 
Frames4Life - 
Klein Helmer -
Taz Styles - 

I blame your educators.

The only grammatical error is that the last comma should have been a period, followed by a new sentence. Hence, a minor run-on sentence. And you committed the exact same error in your first reply!

More importantly, if your brain can't decipher his sentence you need to stop reading forums.
9/28/13 6:44 PM
gabemadrid
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure -
funwithbakedgoods - 
Authority Figure - 

100% agree with this. It looks like he came in alone so he wasn't trying to impress his boys. I didn't see gang tattoos. To me it seemed like he wanted to try and fight his way into being a part of a gym community. Try to impress the coach and be welcomed in. I mean if some kid wanted to fight he'd go in and not out on the gear and follow the rules.

I hope there's more to this story. This kid may just need some help. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.