UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 15yr old boxer vs 20yr old street figher @ ufc gym

9/28/13 6:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Shinsplint
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In. And out. Getting as far away from this lawsuit waiting to happen as possible.
9/28/13 6:53 PM
AristidesBrito
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
9/28/13 6:53 PM
Moke
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not all bare knuckle punches are created equal...just sayin'.
9/28/13 7:22 PM
Poet of Gore
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure - 
funwithbakedgoods - 
Authority Figure - 

The bigger guy landed the first 3-4 shots. W/o headgear on the streets, the smaller kid would have be KO'd, 15 seconds into the fight.

Also, that was gay kicking him out. He had been humbled. He even listend to the coach intently afterwards. it would have made more sense to engage him. Get him off the streets. Rather than feed his own ego.

lol at him being Ko'd in 15 seconds

The 20 yr old hit the 15 yr old flush 3 times in the head in the early seconds of the sparring session. I doubt seriously that bare knuckled, he could have survived that kind of punishment. Also, the 20 yr old is much bigger. In a real fight, there's no ref, no rules. He might have very well gotten rag dolled.

But all that aside. If a 20 yr old walks in off the streets - HE'S LOOKING FOR HELP. Any good coach knows that no matter what comes out of his mouth, what he actually wanted was a mentor. A way off the streets. He wasn't high. He came in on his own for a reason. And it wasn't to beat up the first person he saw. He came in to because he want to do something with his life, but was too immature to just say that.

The coach missed an opportunity to turn a troubled youth into a contributing member of society.  That's my real point. Fuck the sparring session for real. He could have saved a kid.

are you living in a alternate world or did you not read the description where the guy CALLED out the kid WHILE he was teaching a class?

and what are your fight creds that we should listen to any of the shit you say about who would have been KO'd without gloves? coz you sound like you might have as much knowledge as the street guy who just got beat by a fucking 9th grader.

fact is, if you are looking for HELP, you come in repsectful and take a fucking class. you DO NOT challenge a teacher while he is in front of a class WORKING. That is disrespectful as fuck. dude deserved to be beaten in front of a bunch of kids by a kid like a little bitch.

The street fighter stayed there and listened coz he just got his ass kicked by a 9th grader. he has no balls or backbone left. he would have been their butler for a week if they told him to.

sorry, you have a really pathetic outlook on this situation.

9/28/13 9:19 PM
Tommy Gunnz
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

later Phone Post 3.0
9/28/13 9:22 PM
Klein Helmer

Edited: 09/29/13 4:43 AM
alley - 
Klein Helmer - 
Frames4Life - 
Klein Helmer -
Taz Styles - 
UFC GYM kids boxing trainer Allias Aguilar, only 15 years old, gets challenged by a 20 year old (so called street fighter) in front of Allias's students and gets his ASS BEAT, he's lucky Allias took it easy on him

Cool video, but my god, that grammar hurt my brain.

I see no issue with his grammar. Phone Post

I blame your educators.

The only grammatical error is that the last comma should have been a period, followed by a new sentence. Hence, a minor run-on sentence. And you committed the exact same error in your first reply!

More importantly, if your brain can't decipher his sentence you need to stop reading forums.

You are incorrect.  The grouping of the three clauses in my sentence was completely acceptable.  My use of a coordinating conjunction in the second prevented a comma splice.  Even if it had been a comma splice, I would not acknowledge an error, as I consider the matter an issue of style choice.  I take no issue with the writer's final comma.

If you cannot see that mess (the original description in question) for what it is, that is your problem.

He attempts to communicate that Allias Aguilar beat the twenty year old's ass, but the construction of his sentence, regarding said ass beating, indicates that it was Allias receiving the beating.  The word "his," in "his ASS BEAT," refers to Allias.  The writer complicates matters further by in the same sentence using additional personal pronouns to refer to the twenty year old, a direct contradiction of his previous clause (which was itself a contradiction of his intended meaning).  It was also obnoxious that the second use of the name Allias should have been replaced with "his."  What sort of a jake would say, for example, "Klein Helmer gets challenged by a complete rube in front of Klein Helmer's audience"?  Finally, though this changes occasionally, I strongly object to the forming of a possessive, as it pertains to a name ending with S, with an apostrophe and an additional S.

In other words, swing and a miss.

9/28/13 9:25 PM
Klein Helmer

Edited: 09/28/13 9:42 PM
Poet of Gore - 
Authority Figure - 
funwithbakedgoods - 
Authority Figure - 

The bigger guy landed the first 3-4 shots. W/o headgear on the streets, the smaller kid would have be KO'd, 15 seconds into the fight.

Also, that was gay kicking him out. He had been humbled. He even listend to the coach intently afterwards. it would have made more sense to engage him. Get him off the streets. Rather than feed his own ego.

The 20 yr old hit the 15 yr old flush 3 times in the head in the early seconds of the sparring session. I doubt seriously that bare knuckled, he could have survived that kind of punishment. Also, the 20 yr old is much bigger. In a real fight, there's no ref, no rules. He might have very well gotten rag dolled.

But all that aside. If a 20 yr old walks in off the streets - HE'S LOOKING FOR HELP. Any good coach knows that no matter what comes out of his mouth, what he actually wanted was a mentor. A way off the streets. He wasn't high. He came in on his own for a reason. And it wasn't to beat up the first person he saw. He came in to because he want to do something with his life, but was too immature to just say that.

The coach missed an opportunity to turn a troubled youth into a contributing member of society.  That's my real point. Fuck the sparring session for real. He could have saved a kid.

are you living in a alternate world or did you not read the description where the guy CALLED out the kid WHILE he was teaching a class?

and what are your fight creds that we should listen to any of the shit you say about who would have been KO'd without gloves? coz you sound like you might have as much knowledge as the street guy who just got beat by a fucking 9th grader.

fact is, if you are looking for HELP, you come in repsectful and take a fucking class. you DO NOT challenge a teacher while he is in front of a class WORKING. That is disrespectful as fuck. dude deserved to be beaten in front of a bunch of kids by a kid like a little bitch.

The street fighter stayed there and listened coz he just got his ass kicked by a 9th grader. he has no balls or backbone left. he would have been their butler for a week if they told him to.

sorry, you have a really pathetic outlook on this situation.

Thank you.

I have always objected inherently to the asinine, romanticized notion of a piece of trash being saved by combat sports.  The last thing anyone should be doing is teaching violent idiots to more effectively administer violence.

9/28/13 9:27 PM
DAVID H
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

donniejessup - This is exactly what happened to Cre except the kid was 12.

LOL...
9/28/13 9:41 PM
Dead President
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure -

Excellent post. Correct on all counts Phone Post 3.0
9/28/13 11:30 PM
quality

pidgey - I want to start a movement called "keep your frigging phone horizontal when filming". Phone Post 3.0

Or buy a real phone. Go Android.
9/28/13 11:30 PM
Donkey Puncher
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
9/29/13 12:04 AM
kekkete
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 1:53 AM
jkd_guy
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Later Phone Post
9/29/13 1:58 AM
Samoa
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frames4Life -
Authority Figure -
funwithbakedgoods - 
Authority Figure - 

No doubt the older guy got clowned but this guys got a point.

Bigger guy landed hard with a few shots and little guy didn't seem to have a great defence. Take out the gloves and head guards, put them on the streets and it might... maybe.. have been a different story. Phone Post
Yeah, and maybe the kid doesn't fight that way if its in a different format too. Right? Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 2:12 AM
SpiderManBJJ

Not quite what I was expecting.From the title I thought the younger guy was going to dominate the "streetfighter" in a fight from start to finish. Instead I see a trained boxer beat a "streetfighter" in a BOXING match. Plus IMO the streetfighter wasn't so much outclassed but more gassed out.In the first 30 seconds he was connecting flush on the head with those shots.After a minute in he got visibly tired and the trained boxer started landing regularly.From what I see here, in a streetfight i'd bet on the older untrained guy.
9/29/13 2:48 AM
Bentleysuper8

As soon as the video started rolling O anticipated the big guy gassing and then the small guy coming on hard. First 20 seconds the big guy was landing then just petered out.
9/29/13 2:58 AM
Tomzilla
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Klein Helmer -
alley - 
Klein Helmer - 
Frames4Life - 
Klein Helmer -
Taz Styles - 
UFC GYM kids boxing trainer Allias Aguilar, only 15 years old, gets challenged by a 20 year old (so called street fighter) in front of Allias's students and gets his ASS BEAT, he's lucky Allias took it easy on him

I blame your educators.

The only grammatical error is that the last comma should have been a period, followed by a new sentence. Hence, a minor run-on sentence. And you committed the exact same error in your first reply!

More importantly, if your brain can't decipher his sentence you need to stop reading forums.

You are incorrect.  The grouping of three clauses in my sentence was completely acceptable.  My use of a coordinating conjunction in the second prevented a comma splice.  Even if it had been a comma splice, I would not acknowledge an error, as I consider the matter an issue of style choice.  I take no issue with the writer's final comma.

If you cannot see that mess (the original description in question) for what it was, that is your problem.

He attempts to communicate that Allias Aguilar beat the twenty year old's ass, but the construction of his sentence, regarding said ass beating, indicates that it was Allias receiving the beating.  The word "his," in "his ASS BEAT," refers to Allias.  The writer complicates matters further by in the same sentence using additional personal pronouns to refer to the twenty year old, a direct contradiction of his previous clause (which was itself a contradiction of his intended meaning).  It was also obnoxious that the second use of the name Allias should have been replaced with "his."  What sort of a jake would say, for example, "Klein Helmer gets challenged by a complete rube in front of Klein Helmer's audience"?  Finally, though this changes occasionally, I strongly object to the forming of a possessive, as it pertains to a name ending with S, with an apostrophe and an additional S.

Do you talk like this in real life? Phone Post
9/29/13 3:54 AM
GaryColeman

Authority Figure -

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you've never stepped foot in a boxing gym before. The kid knows how to take a shot. He moved with the punches and all they landed, barely any power was absorbed.

Plus the kid held back.. I don't think you're giving the kid enough credit. Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 4:27 AM
kyoshi
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

teamquestnorth -  Doesnt art jimmerson coach boxing at one of the ufc gyms? Phone Post

The one in Torrance
9/29/13 5:25 AM
forever white belt

Tomzilla -
Klein Helmer -
alley - 
Klein Helmer - 
Frames4Life - 
Klein Helmer -
Taz Styles - 

I blame your educators.

You are incorrect.  The grouping of three clauses in my sentence was completely acceptable.  My use of a coordinating conjunction in the second prevented a comma splice.  Even if it had been a comma splice, I would not acknowledge an error, as I consider the matter an issue of style choice.  I take no issue with the writer's final comma.

If you cannot see that mess (the original description in question) for what it was, that is your problem.

Do you talk like this in real life? Phone Post
He has no friends in real life to talk to. Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 5:47 AM
Vikingknee

15 year old had no head movement. Obviously his cardio and technique was going to prevail even against a bigger longer dude. Would have been ugly if he had head movement Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 5:53 AM
Letibleu
1663 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Klein Helmer - 
alley - 
Klein Helmer - 
Frames4Life - 
Klein Helmer -
Taz Styles - 

I blame your educators.

You are incorrect.  The grouping of the three clauses in my sentence was completely acceptable.  My use of a coordinating conjunction in the second prevented a comma splice.  Even if it had been a comma splice, I would not acknowledge an error, as I consider the matter an issue of style choice.  I take no issue with the writer's final comma.

If you cannot see that mess (the original description in question) for what it is, that is your problem.

Dude, not here.

9/29/13 6:11 AM
TryhardNobody
410 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great video. Ive seen that happen many times. People walk off the street and talk a bunch of shit thinking theyre gona smash everyone at the gym. After a cpl rounds they stfu and want to learn. I'd like to hear how he challenged the instructor. Thats probably what got him kicked out. I'd guess it was very disrespectful
9/29/13 7:29 AM
ANT_P1989
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As soon as lil man put that bodywork in, 20yr old was DONE. Lol Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 8:30 AM
Bucephalus

All the kids getting up at the end made the video... Instead of make-believe time, they had make-it-real time. hahaha

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.