UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 15yr old boxer vs 20yr old street figher @ ufc gym

9/29/13 8:40 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
patsully98
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poet of Gore -
Authority Figure - 
funwithbakedgoods - 
Authority Figure - 

The bigger guy landed the first 3-4 shots. W/o headgear on the streets, the smaller kid would have be KO'd, 15 seconds into the fight.

Also, that was gay kicking him out. He had been humbled. He even listend to the coach intently afterwards. it would have made more sense to engage him. Get him off the streets. Rather than feed his own ego.

lol at him being Ko'd in 15 seconds

The 20 yr old hit the 15 yr old flush 3 times in the head in the early seconds of the sparring session. I doubt seriously that bare knuckled, he could have survived that kind of punishment. Also, the 20 yr old is much bigger. In a real fight, there's no ref, no rules. He might have very well gotten rag dolled.

But all that aside. If a 20 yr old walks in off the streets - HE'S LOOKING FOR HELP. Any good coach knows that no matter what comes out of his mouth, what he actually wanted was a mentor. A way off the streets. He wasn't high. He came in on his own for a reason. And it wasn't to beat up the first person he saw. He came in to because he want to do something with his life, but was too immature to just say that.

The coach missed an opportunity to turn a troubled youth into a contributing member of society.  That's my real point. Fuck the sparring session for real. He could have saved a kid.

are you living in a alternate world or did you not read the description where the guy CALLED out the kid WHILE he was teaching a class?

and what are your fight creds that we should listen to any of the shit you say about who would have been KO'd without gloves? coz you sound like you might have as much knowledge as the street guy who just got beat by a fucking 9th grader.

fact is, if you are looking for HELP, you come in repsectful and take a fucking class. you DO NOT challenge a teacher while he is in front of a class WORKING. That is disrespectful as fuck. dude deserved to be beaten in front of a bunch of kids by a kid like a little bitch.

The street fighter stayed there and listened coz he just got his ass kicked by a 9th grader. he has no balls or backbone left. he would have been their butler for a week if they told him to.

sorry, you have a really pathetic outlook on this situation.

Thank you, I thought I was going crazy there for a while. Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 8:50 AM
FightToLive
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/29/13 8:50 AM
The Kid is an awesome Boxer! <br />Loved that but I have to agree with : funwithbakedgoods!!
9/29/13 9:05 AM
Coranamo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu - 
Klein Helmer - 
alley - 
Klein Helmer - 
Frames4Life - 
Klein Helmer -
Taz Styles - 
UFC GYM kids boxing trainer Allias Aguilar, only 15 years old, gets challenged by a 20 year old (so called street fighter) in front of Allias's students and gets his ASS BEAT, he's lucky Allias took it easy on him

Cool video, but my god, that grammar hurt my brain.

I see no issue with his grammar. Phone Post

I blame your educators.

The only grammatical error is that the last comma should have been a period, followed by a new sentence. Hence, a minor run-on sentence. And you committed the exact same error in your first reply!

More importantly, if your brain can't decipher his sentence you need to stop reading forums.

You are incorrect.  The grouping of the three clauses in my sentence was completely acceptable.  My use of a coordinating conjunction in the second prevented a comma splice.  Even if it had been a comma splice, I would not acknowledge an error, as I consider the matter an issue of style choice.  I take no issue with the writer's final comma.

If you cannot see that mess (the original description in question) for what it is, that is your problem.

He attempts to communicate that Allias Aguilar beat the twenty year old's ass, but the construction of his sentence, regarding said ass beating, indicates that it was Allias receiving the beating.  The word "his," in "his ASS BEAT," refers to Allias.  The writer complicates matters further by in the same sentence using additional personal pronouns to refer to the twenty year old, a direct contradiction of his previous clause (which was itself a contradiction of his intended meaning).  It was also obnoxious that the second use of the name Allias should have been replaced with "his."  What sort of a jake would say, for example, "Klein Helmer gets challenged by a complete rube in front of Klein Helmer's audience"?  Finally, though this changes occasionally, I strongly object to the forming of a possessive, as it pertains to a name ending with S, with an apostrophe and an additional S.

In other words, swing and a miss.

Dude, not here.

Nah, it's fine. Alley started it, and Klein's response was suitably hilarious.
9/29/13 9:33 AM
DeuceDroppin

Authority Figure -
funwithbakedgoods - 
Authority Figure - 

The bigger guy landed the first 3-4 shots. W/o headgear on the streets, the smaller kid would have be KO'd, 15 seconds into the fight.

Also, that was gay kicking him out. He had been humbled. He even listend to the coach intently afterwards. it would have made more sense to engage him. Get him off the streets. Rather than feed his own ego.

The 20 yr old hit the 15 yr old flush 3 times in the head in the early seconds of the sparring session. I doubt seriously that bare knuckled, he could have survived that kind of punishment. Also, the 20 yr old is much bigger. In a real fight, there's no ref, no rules. He might have very well gotten rag dolled.

But all that aside. If a 20 yr old walks in off the streets - HE'S LOOKING FOR HELP. Any good coach knows that no matter what comes out of his mouth, what he actually wanted was a mentor. A way off the streets. He wasn't high. He came in on his own for a reason. And it wasn't to beat up the first person he saw. He came in to because he want to do something with his life, but was too immature to just say that.

The coach missed an opportunity to turn a troubled youth into a contributing member of society.  That's my real point. Fuck the sparring session for real. He could have saved a kid.

^^^^ This! That 20 year old was just looking for a helping hand to guide him on his future quest to become one of the worlds leading cancer researchers. Shit, I'm pretty sure that he may have been the one to cure aids with the proper education! What a missed opportunity. Well, his life is now officially wasted and it's all the UFC's fault. Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 9:39 AM
DeuceDroppin

DAVID H -
donniejessup - This is exactly what happened to Cre except the kid was 12.

LOL...
Haha...I don't remember, was there video of that? Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 9:55 AM
Elite Calgary

Typical boxing gym behavior. Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 10:15 AM
Gomrad
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure -
funwithbakedgoods - 
Authority Figure - 

Now one morning he will come in to open the gym and find a cinderblock through the window and a steaming pile of feces in the center of his ring Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 10:17 AM
Nitecrawler
1826 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Later
9/29/13 10:20 AM
ThomasVonTommington

@ Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 11:43 AM
Authority Figure

Poet of Gore - 
Authority Figure - 
funwithbakedgoods - 
Authority Figure - 

are you living in a alternate world or did you not read the description where the guy CALLED out the kid WHILE he was teaching a class?

and what are your fight creds that we should listen to any of the shit you say about who would have been KO'd without gloves? coz you sound like you might have as much knowledge as the street guy who just got beat by a fucking 9th grader.

fact is, if you are looking for HELP, you come in repsectful and take a fucking class. you DO NOT challenge a teacher while he is in front of a class WORKING. That is disrespectful as fuck. dude deserved to be beaten in front of a bunch of kids by a kid like a little bitch.

The street fighter stayed there and listened coz he just got his ass kicked by a 9th grader. he has no balls or backbone left. he would have been their butler for a week if they told him to.

sorry, you have a really pathetic outlook on this situation.

So you're retarded. That's okay. God made everyone to be loved. So I love you retarded poster.

1. A 20-yr old is a kid. I know we like to think of them as men. But they're not. Having said that, he was disrespectful, but that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve a chance.
  2. If you think its cool to humiliate someone in front of a bunch of kids, then you sir have the pathetic outlook. As a parent, I would have been incredibly disappointed to hear that a coach had let my son watch him combat disrespect with assholishness. In fact, I would have taken my kid out of the class immediately and never come back.
  3. I've coached kid sports before and I never humiliated anyone to get my point across. I was known to be tough, but I never turned my back on a kid. That faggotry.
  4. In "my world" good adults recognize the fragility in other human beings. The difficulty expressing one's own needs and weakness is no surprise. He was calling out for help. It's obvious. If you're looking at him, and not yourself.
9/29/13 12:04 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 12:08 PM
GarlicSauce

So, which is which? Why didn't OP tell us who the 15 year old is and who the other guy is? A few seconds in and I already lost interest without completing it. Guessing games are boring.
9/29/13 12:27 PM
mikethecricket

Poor showing by the coach. Could have easily made this in to a positive situation for the challenger and everyone else.

The 15yo took a lot of shots in the beginning.
9/29/13 12:30 PM
Jessy30
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"he 20 yr old hit the 15 yr old flush 3 times in the head in the early seconds of the sparring session. I doubt seriously that bare knuckled, he could have survived that kind of punishment. Also, the 20 yr old is much bigger. In a real fight, there's no ref, no rules. He might have very well gotten rag dolled.
The coach missed an opportunity to turn a troubled youth into a contributing member of society.  That's my real point. Fuck the sparring session for real. He could have saved a kid."

This. I felt really bad for the kid getting kicked out. It looked like he was willing to listen and be helped. I also didn't sense any arrogance from him during the sparring session. Phone Post
9/29/13 12:41 PM
GodSaveTheReem
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

/
9/29/13 2:35 PM
Indivia
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Coranamo - 
Letibleu - 
Klein Helmer - 
alley - 
Klein Helmer - 
Frames4Life - 
Klein Helmer -
Taz Styles - 
UFC GYM kids boxing trainer Allias Aguilar, only 15 years old, gets challenged by a 20 year old (so called street fighter) in front of Allias's students and gets his ASS BEAT, he's lucky Allias took it easy on him

Cool video, but my god, that grammar hurt my brain.

I see no issue with his grammar. Phone Post

I blame your educators.

The only grammatical error is that the last comma should have been a period, followed by a new sentence. Hence, a minor run-on sentence. And you committed the exact same error in your first reply!

More importantly, if your brain can't decipher his sentence you need to stop reading forums.

You are incorrect.  The grouping of the three clauses in my sentence was completely acceptable.  My use of a coordinating conjunction in the second prevented a comma splice.  Even if it had been a comma splice, I would not acknowledge an error, as I consider the matter an issue of style choice.  I take no issue with the writer's final comma.

If you cannot see that mess (the original description in question) for what it is, that is your problem.

He attempts to communicate that Allias Aguilar beat the twenty year old's ass, but the construction of his sentence, regarding said ass beating, indicates that it was Allias receiving the beating.  The word "his," in "his ASS BEAT," refers to Allias.  The writer complicates matters further by in the same sentence using additional personal pronouns to refer to the twenty year old, a direct contradiction of his previous clause (which was itself a contradiction of his intended meaning).  It was also obnoxious that the second use of the name Allias should have been replaced with "his."  What sort of a jake would say, for example, "Klein Helmer gets challenged by a complete rube in front of Klein Helmer's audience"?  Finally, though this changes occasionally, I strongly object to the forming of a possessive, as it pertains to a name ending with S, with an apostrophe and an additional S.

In other words, swing and a miss.

Dude, not here.

Nah, it's fine. Alley started it, and Klein's response was suitably hilarious.

Yep. Alley was beat down in much the same fashion as the 20 year old in the video. I thought it was funny. =)
9/29/13 2:49 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum

Lol nice!

9/29/13 3:34 PM
justinM
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have mixed feelings about this video. I teach about 100 kids a day in BJJ and kickboxing and other martial arts. If an instructor at my academy would have handled a situation like that he would have lost his job on liability alone. I have had numerous people come in and challenge me over the last 18 years of teaching and in the past I made examples of them and I made them look stupid. In the last 5 years I have changed my attitude and my class size has doubled each year. That 20 year old could have used support and guidance - it is very likely that he had a poor upbringing and could use some self confidence. I am also concerned that this kind of instruction could actually be turning his students into bullies.

With that said the coach says something like someday you will be challenged and you will remember this or something along those lines. That is very true and very real we all face challenges and it is important to face those challenges.

It is also my professional opinion after dealing with many martial arts and street fights for over 20 years that the 15 year old student only won because of cardio and would have most likely lost in a real fight.
9/29/13 3:51 PM
SlapUsilly
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man, that 20 year old just got some help.

He came in all hard and issued a challenge.. he just got softened up by a 15 year old and now maybe, if he has any sense, will be willing to learn and act respectfully.

And LOL at the notion that a 20 year old should be considered a kid. Young adult definitely, but not a kid.
9/29/13 3:54 PM
BobbyDigital420
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pidgey - I want to start a movement called "keep your frigging phone horizontal when filming". Phone Post 3.0

here here!

9/29/13 3:57 PM
BobbyDigital420
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if it was mma, would the older kid have a chance?

imagine if it was mma....

9/29/13 3:59 PM
huggy bear

In Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 4:07 PM
Banjaxo
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pidgey - I want to start a movement called "keep your frigging phone horizontal when filming". Phone Post 3.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt9zSfinwFA
9/29/13 5:16 PM
DeuceDroppin

justinM - I have mixed feelings about this video. I teach about 100 kids a day in BJJ and kickboxing and other martial arts. If an instructor at my academy would have handled a situation like that he would have lost his job on liability alone. I have had numerous people come in and challenge me over the last 18 years of teaching and in the past I made examples of them and I made them look stupid. In the last 5 years I have changed my attitude and my class size has doubled each year. That 20 year old could have used support and guidance - it is very likely that he had a poor upbringing and could use some self confidence. I am also concerned that this kind of instruction could actually be turning his students into bullies.

With that said the coach says something like someday you will be challenged and you will remember this or something along those lines. That is very true and very real we all face challenges and it is important to face those challenges.

It is also my professional opinion after dealing with many martial arts and street fights for over 20 years that the 15 year old student only won because of cardio and would have most likely lost in a real fight.
So you can tell from that boxing video that this kids wrestling, submissions, and kicking would not be enough to overcome the "street fighter" huh?

Interesting...I'm far from a pro, but I would think that especially in this situation, that a boxing match would be the street guys best chance at beating the kid. Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 5:18 PM
DeuceDroppin

And damn there are a lot of Obama voters up in here! Fuck that 20 year old. That's a grown man and he needs to act like it. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.