UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 15yr old boxer vs 20yr old street figher @ ufc gym

9/30/13 9:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
phydeau
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure - 

The bigger guy landed the first 3-4 shots. W/o headgear on the streets, the smaller kid would have be KO'd, 15 seconds into the fight.

Also, that was gay kicking him out. He had been humbled. He even listend to the coach intently afterwards. it would have made more sense to engage him. Get him off the streets. Rather than feed his own ego.

"The bigger guy landed the first 3-4 shots. W/o headgear on the streets, the smaller kid would have be KO'd, 15 seconds into the fight."

Spoken like someone who does not uunderstand the function of head gear.
9/30/13 9:38 AM
RPBJJ
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"now take your gloves off and get the hell out here!"
9/30/13 10:38 AM
MNFAN
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CJ Ross had the round 10-10. Just sayin'.
9/30/13 10:54 AM
saemskin

boxing rulz:

1) when wearing wife beater, no can feint.
9/30/13 11:54 AM
canofsticks
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why is it when two people get into a grammar pissing match, with each new post they pretentiously become a 19th century Englishmen?

"No, no, no, good sir. Your use of the word 'is' is, as you may well know, undoubtedly an atrocious abomination to the possessive clause of nouns wrought in Old English - which as we all know, is the language Beowulf had been written in. As are countless other manuscripts I have in my library. I digress, your use is base and shows a lack in education, for which I do not blame you, good sir. I blame the system. You're a victim really. Perhaps you knew that and used it ironically, or perhaps you're just base. In any case, fuck you goof and God save the queen.

*tips top hat, puts monocle in vest pocket and walks away laughing*
9/30/13 12:17 PM
alley
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

canofsticks - why is it when two people get into a grammar pissing match, with each new post they pretentiously become a 19th century Englishmen?

"No, no, no, good sir. Your use of the word 'is' is, as you may well know, undoubtedly an atrocious abomination to the possessive clause of nouns wrought in Old English - which as we all know, is the language Beowulf had been written in. As are countless other manuscripts I have in my library. I digress, your use is base and shows a lack in education, for which I do not blame you, good sir. I blame the system. You're a victim really. Perhaps you knew that and used it ironically, or perhaps you're just base. In any case, fuck you goof and God save the queen.

Do you know how hard it is to debate grammar while speaking Ebonics?
9/30/13 1:30 PM
tbi0904
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure - 
funwithbakedgoods - 
Authority Figure - 

The bigger guy landed the first 3-4 shots. W/o headgear on the streets, the smaller kid would have be KO'd, 15 seconds into the fight.

Also, that was gay kicking him out. He had been humbled. He even listend to the coach intently afterwards. it would have made more sense to engage him. Get him off the streets. Rather than feed his own ego.

lol at him being Ko'd in 15 seconds

The 20 yr old hit the 15 yr old flush 3 times in the head in the early seconds of the sparring session. I doubt seriously that bare knuckled, he could have survived that kind of punishment. Also, the 20 yr old is much bigger. In a real fight, there's no ref, no rules. He might have very well gotten rag dolled.

But all that aside. If a 20 yr old walks in off the streets - HE'S LOOKING FOR HELP. Any good coach knows that no matter what comes out of his mouth, what he actually wanted was a mentor. A way off the streets. He wasn't high. He came in on his own for a reason. And it wasn't to beat up the first person he saw. He came in to because he want to do something with his life, but was too immature to just say that.

The coach missed an opportunity to turn a troubled youth into a contributing member of society.  That's my real point. Fuck the sparring session for real. He could have saved a kid.

That would be true if this went the way you think it did. The problem is it's just an assumption. We weren't there and have know idea what the total back story is. Also, a 20 year old is not a child or boy or youth. He's a grown man, one who got whipped by a high school student.
9/30/13 1:31 PM
DoomFarmer
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SlapUsilly - Man, that 20 year old just got some help.

He came in all hard and issued a challenge.. he just got softened up by a 15 year old and now maybe, if he has any sense, will be willing to learn and act respectfully.

And LOL at the notion that a 20 year old should be considered a kid. Young adult definitely, but not a kid.
Agreed Phone Post 3.0
9/30/13 1:39 PM
Beefy Wellington

Which UFC gym is that? Doesn't look like a corporate gym to me. Phone Post 3.0
9/30/13 1:50 PM
MagSlim

Beefy Wellington - Which UFC gym is that? Doesn't look like a corporate gym to me. Phone Post 3.0

To continue the grammar hilarity, I think they were using UFC as an adjective in that description rather than a proper noun.

They were letting you know that's the kind of place where they trane UFC, rather than denoting a gym owned and operated by the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
9/30/13 1:54 PM
canofsticks
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

alley - 
canofsticks - why is it when two people get into a grammar pissing match, with each new post they pretentiously become a 19th century Englishmen?

Do you know how hard it is to debate grammar while speaking Ebonics?

lol
9/30/13 2:47 PM
DoomFarmer
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can I get the full link for the vid? Phone Post 3.0
9/30/13 3:10 PM
ShamusO'nyou
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lmfao!
9/30/13 4:34 PM
PoundforPound
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bet that 15 year old can kick Klein Helmer's grammar policeman ass.
10/1/13 5:54 PM
AristidesBrito
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dammit the video is private now, anyway to watch it ?
10/1/13 6:27 PM
colubrid1

AristidesBrito - Dammit the video is private now, anyway to watch it ?

Yeah I can't see it either because of that.

Anyone have another link they can post?
10/1/13 6:58 PM
UGCTT_BluePlease
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for new link Phone Post 3.0
10/1/13 7:17 PM
PrettyBoy
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure -
funwithbakedgoods - 
Authority Figure - 

lol at him being Ko'd in 15 seconds

The 20 yr old hit the 15 yr old flush 3 times in the head in the early seconds of the sparring session. I doubt seriously that bare knuckled, he could have survived that kind of punishment. Also, the 20 yr old is much bigger. In a real fight, there's no ref, no rules. He might have very well gotten rag dolled.

But all that aside. If a 20 yr old walks in off the streets - HE'S LOOKING FOR HELP. Any good coach knows that no matter what comes out of his mouth, what he actually wanted was a mentor. A way off the streets. He wasn't high. He came in on his own for a reason. And it wasn't to beat up the first person he saw. He came in to because he want to do something with his life, but was too immature to just say that.

The coach missed an opportunity to turn a troubled youth into a contributing member of society.  That's my real point. Fuck the sparring session for real. He could have saved a kid.

I like the cut of your jib. Phone Post 3.0
10/1/13 8:35 PM
GC111

UGCTT_BluePlease - In for new link Phone Post 3.0

10/1/13 11:04 PM
Klein Helmer

The video in the opening post is working for me.  Here is another link that shows the end of the session.

Also, no one think because I haven't shanked anyone in this post that these fools are off the hook.  I will be back tomorrow to further explain their errors.

10/1/13 11:26 PM
Rudi

. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.