UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Wand and Chael restrained at Olympia expo

9/28/13 8:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
boulder40
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The footage from Olympia.. Why was security already following him over there. It's like he said "hey follow me and make sure I don't get to close and hold me back so I look like a bad ass" Phone Post 3.0
9/28/13 8:52 PM
FOTN
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seriously though, my lawnmower could take better quality video footage than that.
9/28/13 8:53 PM
teamquestnorth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone still buying the "i'm injured" bullshit from wand? Phone Post
9/28/13 8:55 PM
Chris27

Even though Sonnen would beat Wandy I still want to see it.  Its def the fight to make no matter what happens with Sonnen/Rashad.

This would be a great fight to put on Fox. The lead up would be great. 

9/28/13 8:56 PM
kevsh
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bmorela3 - 
Barbasol OOTFFTT -

For subd

wand had a chance to hit him but opted to talk. looks he knew what would have happened if he did Phone Post 3.0

Sent to his room without dessert?
Thrown out of the show?
Arrested?

Guy, he's a professional MMA fighter, he's not going to start throwing punches at Chael in public.
9/28/13 8:58 PM
Vaginal Tear
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

boulder40 - The footage from Olympia.. Why was security already following him over there. It's like he said "hey follow me and make sure I don't get to close and hold me back so I look like a bad ass" Phone Post 3.0
Wand didn't want to pay the 40 dollar cover. Phone Post 3.0
9/28/13 9:03 PM
JoshSanchez
238 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris27 - 

Even though Sonnen would beat Wandy I still want to see it.  Its def the fight to make no matter what happens with Sonnen/Rashad.

This would be a great fight to put on Fox. The lead up would be great. 

If Chael is able to pull off the win against Hashad, which will be no easy task, there is absolutely zero reason for him to fight Wand. Why take a step back in competition at this point in his career?
9/28/13 9:15 PM
Chiron
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kenny Baxter - Brazilians want no part of a true American street fight. Charles Benette knocked Wand out.

Guess you missed the time that Wand confronted Chael and Chael cowered and got all polite.

LMAO Brazilians wanting no part of an American street fight.
9/28/13 9:19 PM
Blazing Knees

Chiron - 
Kenny Baxter - Brazilians want no part of a true American street fight. Charles Benette knocked Wand out.

Guess you missed the time that Wand confronted Chael and Chael cowered and got all polite.

Nigga please.

Chael might not be a world beater but scared he is not
9/28/13 9:23 PM
ChucoV
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoshSanchez -
ChucoV - Wandy would've been charged with murder. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think suicide counts as murder.
I suppose Chael would. Phone Post
3 Sided Square
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chiron - 

I still can't believe people think Chael was scared in the van. Not only was he in the advantageous seat in the van while Wand was squished in the third row, he just nodded his head yeah because Wand can't speak English that well.

Do you people not have grandparents or random strangers that you just tune out when they are speaking, it was closer to that.
teamquestnorth

hellride - more like Wand swings and Chael double legs him through a T-shirt display.
This is the most likely scenario Phone Post
9/28/13 9:25 PM
ChucoV
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3 Sided Square -
ChucoV - Wandy would've been charged with murder. Phone Post 3.0

Victims that get the back of their head slammed on the hard ground from getting taken down, rarely get charged for murder. If they manage to stay conscious it is self defense whatever they do after that.
Chael definitely would get his head cracked after getting dropped. Phone Post
9/28/13 9:29 PM
FanToFighter
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
9/28/13 9:34 PM
gammo2184
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rouseys mole -
gammo2184 - I really don't get all the Chael fans here. Why do u worship this guy?? He talks shit to get into fights, then gets into the fight and as long as things are going his way he's fine but once they don't he essentially opts out n gets finished and his claim to fame is dominating Silva for 4 rounds but then got submitted in the first fight, yet most U guys forget he then was flagged for elevated levels of testosterone and Anderson was injured.

2nd fight comes out get the takedown wins first round, then Anderson flicks the switch and Chael is left looking at him while he nearly knees him through the cage then gets finished, this guy even got dominated by bisping and got a gift decision. Phone Post 3.0
Your a faggot Phone Post 3.0
Wow dude that's constructive bahahaha! Get out of your mums basement and come up with something a little more valid and constructive. I apologise if I hurt ur feelings Phone Post 3.0
9/28/13 9:39 PM
teamquestnorth

Pitbull3744 -
nolabrum -
Pitbull3744 - Wand would crush Chael in a street fight Phone Post 3.0
Wand would get his head bounced on the concrete. A street fight would favor Chael I reckon. Phone Post 3.0
The man would soccer kick and stomp Chael to oblivion and head but the shit out of him Phone Post 3.0
Yeah if 6 of wands security guys were holding chael down Phone Post
9/28/13 9:40 PM
Jacare's_Thunder_Buddy
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UFC should just let them fight ppv points and everything , this fight will be huge Phone Post 3.0
9/28/13 9:42 PM
Kerouac

filmed in 43p hd
9/28/13 9:43 PM
3 Sided Square
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pitbull3744 - 
nolabrum -
Pitbull3744 - Wand would crush Chael in a street fight Phone Post 3.0
Wand would get his head bounced on the concrete. A street fight would favor Chael I reckon. Phone Post 3.0
The man would soccer kick and stomp Chael to oblivion and head but the shit out of him Phone Post 3.0

Was Chael taking "planking" pics before Wand jumped him? Makes no sense otherwise.
9/28/13 9:45 PM
jamesv

Rambo John J -

LMAO at Chaels Official Fellatio Team.

You guys are worshiping a fake. 

So much this Phone Post
9/28/13 9:46 PM
Malvert the Janitor
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pitbull3744 -
Jackson_Junior -
bmorela3 -
Barbasol OOTFFTT -

For subd

wand had a chance to hit him but opted to talk. looks he knew what would have happened if he did Phone Post 3.0
U fucking idiot, he'd get fined by the UFC and Chael could even press charges if he wants. Dude fought Liddell, Rampage x3, Vitor Belfort, Mark Hunt, Cro Cop x2, Hendo x2, Brian Stann, do you really think he's afraid to hit Chael dumbass? Phone Post 3.0
I really think it's disrespectful to ever insinuate wand is afraid of anyone. Phone Post 3.0
No one believes he's afraid of Chael. They're just trolling if they say that. Phone Post 3.0
9/28/13 9:47 PM
Malvert the Janitor
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rashad is so much more dynamic than Sonnen. This fight will make a lot of sense when Rashad wins that fight. Phone Post 3.0
9/28/13 9:49 PM
Winston Wolf

that was nothing
9/28/13 9:51 PM
DEZBOT

Kenny Baxter - Brazilians want no part of a true American street fight. Charles Benette knocked Wand out.
Alleged Phone Post 3.0
9/28/13 9:52 PM
teamquestnorth

Rambo John J -
3 Sided Square - 
Chiron - 

I still can't believe people think Chael was scared in the van. Not only was he in the advantageous seat in the van while Wand was squished in the third row, he just nodded his head yeah because Wand can't speak English that well.

Do you people not have grandparents or random strangers that you just tune out when they are speaking, it was closer to that.

More like Wand called Chaels WWE Bluff and Chael went dead silent.

Chael knows he is a rich kid from the burbs, he also knows that Wandy had KOed twice as many men as Chael has fought.

Your favorite fighter is an actor, deal with it bro.

Chaels an actor but wand has a retarded camera crew following him as he surprises sonnen. Bitch move IMO Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.