9/30/13 2:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FinestScotch
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Until Corkey

9/30/13 2:46 PM
Kimo Lives
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cork is a cans can.

He is like the Brooklyn brawler of mma

Best jobber in the business Phone Post 3.0
9/30/13 3:10 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Well, well, well. Phone Post 3.0
9/30/13 3:18 PM
AlphaSlap
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have to say, for all the I'll will McCorckle seems to bring out of people

This thread is pretty good natured
9/30/13 5:23 PM
shinbang

Mcporko gassed like a whale out of water, that's a big surprise
9/30/13 6:03 PM
onebaldegg

McCornball was a mess. He was more winded than my anus after a night of Natural Ice Tallboys. Talk about a hot fart. His MMA skills are right up there with Bob Sapp. Could be his next fight! Can't believe this can has such a following on here. Has he cancelled his account after this embarrassing loss? I can't imagine what his excuse will be this time. Could this be MMA latest washout turns writer? After all, he does seen to be pretty crafty with his posts. Phone Post 3.0
9/30/13 8:17 PM
BernardHopkins

KOdClowning - 
onebaldegg - McCornball was a mess. He was more winded than my anus after a night of Natural Ice Tallboys. Talk about a hot fart. His MMA skills are right up there with Bob Sapp. Could be his next fight! Can't believe this can has such a following on here. Has he cancelled his account after this embarrassing loss? I can't imagine what his excuse will be this time. Could this be MMA latest washout turns writer? After all, he does seen to be pretty crafty with his posts. Phone Post 3.0

McCorkle Main Evented Zuffa PPV's , Beat Mark Hunt more quicker and decisively than Fedor, and earned his stripes. McCorkly did not lose, he simply ran out of time.

HAHAHA

that is some of the stupidest shit i have ever read on the internet

and i have read a LOT of stupid shit on the internet. You should be proud.

9/30/13 9:08 PM
GnP Sonnen
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for vid Phone Post
9/30/13 9:15 PM
Blazing Knees

I'm in for lol's
9/30/13 10:26 PM
Wovito

Too much hate directed at McCorckle. I am disappoint.

Let's be real, anyone that has trained with or fought a wide variety of training partners / opponents will agree that someone with an exceptional physical characteristic can be tough to deal with. Think about your own training with someone who is exceptionally fast, quick, strong, big, tall, juggernaut shaped etc. In Pudz's case, his freakish strength must be literally impossible to simulate in training. Sometimes when you're competing with someone who is much stronger or more aggressive right from the get go, you fucking gas! Has no one on this thread ever trained with a genetic freak and gassed earlier than they intended?

Think about it this way - let's say your Max bench is 225 for one, but for some reason you get in a car accident and get all adrenalined up and are able to bench press a 1,000 car that would otherwise crush you to death. How do you think you'd feel a few minutes after that, post adrenaline dump? How would you feel if the fucking WSM was punching you in the face. Answer: you'd be benching 225 for zero. Same thing here. SMC is good shit. Some of the posts on here are embarrassing.

225 for 0, players. Phone Post 3.0
9/30/13 10:31 PM
CLINT NJHC
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for vid.

Poor McMuffin, I'll always root for that guy.
10/1/13 12:17 AM
I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wovito - Too much hate directed at McCorckle. I am disappoint.

Let's be real, anyone that has trained with or fought a wide variety of training partners / opponents will agree that someone with an exceptional physical characteristic can be tough to deal with. Think about your own training with someone who is exceptionally fast, quick, strong, big, tall, juggernaut shaped etc. In Pudz's case, his freakish strength must be literally impossible to simulate in training. Sometimes when you're competing with someone who is much stronger or more aggressive right from the get go, you fucking gas! Has no one on this thread ever trained with a genetic freak and gassed earlier than they intended?

Think about it this way - let's say your Max bench is 225 for one, but for some reason you get in a car accident and get all adrenalined up and are able to bench press a 1,000 car that would otherwise crush you to death. How do you think you'd feel a few minutes after that, post adrenaline dump? How would you feel if the fucking WSM was punching you in the face. Answer: you'd be benching 225 for zero. Same thing here. SMC is good shit. Some of the posts on here are embarrassing.

gym strength isnt the same as grappling/MMA strength....

10/1/13 1:04 AM
Wovito

I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN - 
Wovito - Too much hate directed at McCorckle. I am disappoint.

gym strength isnt the same as grappling/MMA strength....

You're right, it's the basis for grappling / MMA strength. What you're talking about is the redirection of force via technique, not an increase in the force applied. Pudz has the horsepower to apply as much force (with some exceptions) as anyone in MMA.

I know everybody likes to shit on powerlifters / body builders for lack of "functional strength", but the bottom line is those dudes are putting out some serious force. And when trained, they are MUCH harder to deal with than the average doughboy who receives the same technical training.

Haven't you ever seen a purple or higher BJJer ger rag-dolled by a whitebelt who was stronger and/or more explosive, i.e. a superior athlete?

I think it's silly to dismiss the strength of a multiple time WSM winner (WSM by the way is far more dynamic / functional than traditional powerlifting), who's spent sever years training how to apply his freakish strength to MMA.
10/1/13 1:08 AM
Wovito

I'm not picking Pudz to scare Cain or JDS anytime soon, but I am saying that a dude with those physical traits can likely be a nightmare for opponents if he applies them correctly.
10/1/13 1:14 AM
dealwitit

3 observations:

1: 312lbs, dam!
2: Corky couldn't pass Pudz's guard
3: I liked the way the ref used a cattle prod motion to get Corky off the ground at the end of the match.
10/1/13 2:43 AM
Tommyunited

TriumphUnited.com, MarketingCoordinator
Vid? Phone Post 3.0
10/1/13 3:55 AM
edock02

Tommyunited - Vid? Phone Post 3.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOZyieaPTXA
10/1/13 3:59 AM
Blunderhooks
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God that McCorkle just has no shame does he? Phone Post 3.0
10/1/13 5:45 AM
myjawhurts
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GnP Sonnen - In for vid Phone Post
. Phone Post 3.0
10/1/13 6:15 AM
factchecker

It only means that MMA is still in its infancy.
10/1/13 10:41 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Has anyone heard from Sean?

Regardless of the outcome of this fight he's achieved far more than 99% of people who post here. Phone Post 3.0
10/1/13 11:53 AM
Chupacabro
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

danggook -
JayBRO -
Brigham -  KSW, apparently they had a rematch today and Mariusz won when McCorkle didnt answer the bell going into the 3rd

Damn I really like McCorkle, hopefully he gets back to it shortly and gets back in the W column Phone Post

I call bullshit, nobody "really likes" McCorkle
I wish no specific ill upon him Phone Post
and general ills aren't so bad, so it's essentially liking him Phone Post 3.0
10/1/13 11:59 AM
Ch1ef
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So, Pudz put the cal on him? Phone Post
10/1/13 12:29 PM
TheRealMrBeefy

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Has anyone heard from Sean?

Regardless of the outcome of this fight he's achieved far more than 99% of people who post here. Phone Post 3.0
I seriously doubt that buddie. He has achieved more than most people here just because he is an MMA fighter? LOL

I love the sport and respect the fighters that sacrifice so much for our entertainment, but they aren't better than us as people just because they fight professionally. You sound pathetic.

Pull Porky's fat gassed out prick from your mouth. Don't worry, he will be on here soon enough to make fun of himself to make everyone feel bad for him. Phone Post
10/1/13 12:46 PM
Tweener

TheRealMrBeefy -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - Has anyone heard from Sean?

I seriously doubt that buddie. He has achieved more than most people here just because he is an MMA fighter? LOL

I love the sport and respect the fighters that sacrifice so much for our entertainment, but they aren't better than us as people just because they fight professionally. You sound pathetic.

Pull Porky's fat gassed out prick from your mouth. Don't worry, he will be on here soon enough to make fun of himself to make everyone feel bad for him. Phone Post
Pretty much this. Just because someone is famous doesn't make them a great person or better/harder working than anyone else.

Compared to the people that work where I do, his achievements are irrelevant and meaningless. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.