UnderGround Forums >> Pudz beat McCorkle today

10/2/13 12:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheRealMrBeefy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blazing Knees -
Tweener - 
TheRealMrBeefy -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - Has anyone heard from Sean?

Regardless of the outcome of this fight he's achieved far more than 99% of people who post here. Phone Post 3.0
I seriously doubt that buddie. He has achieved more than most people here just because he is an MMA fighter? LOL

I love the sport and respect the fighters that sacrifice so much for our entertainment, but they aren't better than us as people just because they fight professionally. You sound pathetic.

Pull Porky's fat gassed out prick from your mouth. Don't worry, he will be on here soon enough to make fun of himself to make everyone feel bad for him. Phone Post
Pretty much this. Just because someone is famous doesn't make them a great person or better/harder working than anyone else.

Compared to the people that work where I do, his achievements are irrelevant and meaningless. Phone Post 3.0

Wow-you are the people you work with sound VERY important!

What did you guys do....solve world hunger?
Yeah we did. We solved it when we persuaded your mom to put the fork down. Phone Post
10/2/13 10:06 AM
TheRealMrBeefy

KOdClowning - and how quickly we forget prime Bob Sapp was a Nightmare for Prime Nogueira, had CroCop struggling and backpedaling, and Knocked out Hoost in Kickboxing twice!
I agree Bob Sapp used to be a scary dude!

Pudz was never really taken serious with his MMA Career. This is a total freakshow fight, but I'd be interest in seeing Pudz fight Batista. After that it would be cool to see him if he went to Bellator for a HW tourny. SPIKE/VIACOM could grab some ratings if they used him. Easy to market imo. Phone Post
10/5/13 11:10 AM
Fyuk Yu

TheRealMrBeefy - 

Regardless of the outcome of this fight he's achieved far more than 99% of people who post here. Phone Post 3.0
I seriously doubt that buddie. He has achieved more than most people here just because he is an MMA fighter? LOL

I love the sport and respect the fighters that sacrifice so much for our entertainment, but they aren't better than us as people just because they fight professionally. You sound pathetic.

Pull Porky's fat gassed out prick from your mouth. Don't worry, he will be on here soon enough to make fun of himself to make everyone feel bad for him. Phone Post

lol - This. I dont think he seen the part where McCorkle gassed via lay n pray ahaha. But its ok for cans to have fan boy groupies too.
10/5/13 2:10 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

TheRealMrBeefy -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
TheRealMrBeefy -

You seem upset, Princess. Phone Post 3.0
I'm not, don't worry.

Pudz didn't beat me up yesterday. Phone Post
Sorry if I humiliated you. Phone Post 3.0
10/8/13 3:27 PM
GC111

KOdClowning - Forrest kicks a reporter at 50% AND SNAPS THE REPORTER'S LEG.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KMRMcVDZLE

Don't disrespect a fighter like McCorkle that has fought the best and beat the best IN THE WORLD. You have no clue how hard he works.

Wtf? The guy was waiting like he was standing at a bus stop. Forrest should know better he should be glad he didn't fuck up his knee. Douchebag move imo.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.