UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Where can I watch Glory 10?

9/28/13 10:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rusty Shackleford
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If your in Canada its on the fight network at midnight Phone Post
9/28/13 11:02 PM
Klein Helmer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rusty Shackleford -  If your in Canada its on the fight network at midnight Phone Post

Love the name.  Love the av.

9/28/13 11:04 PM
Klein Helmer

I'm not going to bother with my ppv stream, too frustrating.

I say we do a delayed "live" discussion in here.  No Spoilers.

9/28/13 11:05 PM
Klein Helmer

Edited: 09/28/13 11:07 PM

"Pocket Sand!"

9/28/13 11:25 PM
4pdboxing
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this glory hole is not working
9/28/13 11:25 PM
4pdboxing
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this glory hole is not working
9/28/13 11:29 PM
Klein Helmer

4pdboxing - this glory hole is not working

You can say that again.

9/28/13 11:39 PM
Rusty Shackleford
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Klein Helmer -
Rusty Shackleford -  If your in Canada its on the fight network at midnight Phone Post

Love the name.  Love the av.

Thanks haha Phone Post
9/28/13 11:46 PM
Klein Helmer

Some soccer going now on one of the free sites; hopefully it will switch over to Glory soon.

9/28/13 11:56 PM
Klein Helmer

I think it might be about to start.

9/29/13 12:03 AM
Klein Helmer

Here we go!

9/29/13 12:05 AM
4pdboxing

got it
9/29/13 12:06 AM
Klein Helmer

Wriggling Grunion - 

Fuck, Mauro Ranallo really knows nothing about kickboxing and brings down the experience. Quadros is pretty bad as well. Their those two nor Shamrock should commentate kickboxing.

I'm in the minority here, but I love me some Mauro.

Not instigating, but what's your issue with Quadros?

Agree entirely on Shamrock; he's just awful on the mic.

9/29/13 12:07 AM
Subfighter90
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just started on fightnetwork Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 12:07 AM
Klein Helmer

Cool.  I saw Artem on Lion Fight and enjoyed quite a bit.  Other guy sounds exciting as well.

9/29/13 12:10 AM
Klein Helmer

Rambo John J - 

Where do I watch this shit bros?

Will someone please answer a question for me?  I cannot find the rules for this site, so if someone could link me to them, that would be fine as well.  What is the policy on requesting on the open forum/private messaging links for free streams?  I'll gladly send one Rambo's way if it's permissable.

9/29/13 12:14 AM
Klein Helmer

Does Glory have the three second clinch rule?  I hate that rule.  It reminds me of, and causes similar problems to, the formerly ambiguous soccer kick rule in ONE FC.  What if a fighter scores a clean knockout after 3.1 seconds of clinching?  I would prefer they just treated the clinch as referees treat fence fighting and closed guard positions in mma, ie, break it up if there's no action.

9/29/13 12:17 AM
Klein Helmer

Wriggling Grunion - 
Klein Helmer - 
Wriggling Grunion - 

Fuck, Mauro Ranallo really knows nothing about kickboxing and brings down the experience. Quadros is pretty bad as well. Their those two nor Shamrock should commentate kickboxing.

You obviously have not heard Mauro commentate kickboxing. He cannot call the techniques or fight correctly, plus he does not know anything about the individual fighters or their styles, nor does he make an attempt to familiarize himself with them before getting paid to commentate. He often times babbles on about stupid shit, talks about how he wants to see Fighter A vs Fighter B even though the two fighters are several weight divisions apart simply because they are the only names that he knows. Assorted shit like that.

I have.  I like his commentary; I know why other people don't.  I was asking about your take on Quadros.

9/29/13 12:19 AM
Klein Helmer

Rambo John J - 
Klein Helmer - 
Rambo John J - 

Where do I watch this shit bros?

Will someone please answer a question for me?  I cannot find the rules for this site, so if someone could link me to them, that would be fine as well.  What is the policy on requesting on the open forum/private messaging links for free streams?  I'll gladly send one Rambo's way if it's permissable.

fully permissable.  But not needed. Cheaters ended on my Streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem.

Fights are on.

I love me some Quadros,  He is always very observant about technique and nuances.

Nice.  Glad you can join.

9/29/13 12:19 AM
John M
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude is fighting with his hands down a bunch.... Unusual, at least from my tiny amount of experience with kickboxing.

9/29/13 12:20 AM
Klein Helmer

Wriggling Grunion - 
Klein Helmer - 

Does Glory have the three second clinch rule?  I hate that rule.  It reminds me of, and causes similar problems to, the formerly ambiguous soccer kick rule in ONE FC.  What if a fighter scores a clean knockout after 3.1 seconds of clinching?  I would prefer they just treated the clinch as referees treat fence fighting and closed guard positions in mma, ie, break it up if there's no action.

Glory's rules are generally pretty bendable by whatever incompetent ref they have in the ring. Most likely the guy getting knocked down after 3.1 second sof clinching would be ruled knocked down. He would probably be ruled knocked down if it happened after 10 seconds of clinching.

Ugh.  That's obnoxious.

9/29/13 12:23 AM
Subfighter90
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ref keeps telling him not to measure if that's a rule they need to bring that into mma

This is a beating now hard to watch Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 12:24 AM
Klein Helmer

Ha!

Would've been HI-larious had that uppercut put him down.

9/29/13 12:27 AM
Klein Helmer

Wriggling Grunion - 
Klein Helmer - 
Wriggling Grunion - 
Klein Helmer - 
Wriggling Grunion - 

You obviously have not heard Mauro commentate kickboxing. He cannot call the techniques or fight correctly, plus he does not know anything about the individual fighters or their styles, nor does he make an attempt to familiarize himself with them before getting paid to commentate. He often times babbles on about stupid shit, talks about how he wants to see Fighter A vs Fighter B even though the two fighters are several weight divisions apart simply because they are the only names that he knows. Assorted shit like that.

I have.  I like his commentary; I know why other people don't.  I was asking about your take on Quadros.

Quadros actually does everything that Mauro does, only worse. He does laughable things like talk up the KO power of fighters with almost no KO's that are known for going to decisions, with the opposite being true as well. Quadros often times makes the fighters uncomfortable with his post fight interviews, as well. He'll ask questions that are so off the wall and inappropriate that the Europeans will often times thing somehting has been lost in translation and just stare at him in disbelief.

Mauro isn't bad so far, but Quadros will fuck up if given enough speaking time. Neither of them should be commentating kickboxing, however Glory feels as though they will draw in the casual fans who must recognize a voice in order to continue watching.

Fair enough.  Truthfully, I've heard much more of Quadros in mma.  I'll have to pay attention.

Also, again, not instigating, but I would not describe a fan familiar with, by name or voice, Mauro or Quadros, as "casual."

9/29/13 12:28 AM
Klein Helmer

Subfighter90 - Ref keeps telling him not to measure if that's a rule they need to bring that into mma

This is a beating now hard to watch Phone Post 3.0

Yeah.  What's up with that?  Also, why don't you like measuring in mma, the eye pokes?  I kind of like measuring.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.