UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Why do people think Chael would tool Wand?

9/29/13 5:15 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Devlin
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Pendulum -
The Brool Story Company -
The Pendulum - 

because at least half of Chael fans are a bunch of dumbfuck trolls. chaelismyhero and Uncle Chael are the two most obvious ones.

Wand isn't Shogun, Shogun is absolutely shot off those 3 knee surgeries. because he subbed Shogun doesn't mean he's subbing Wand.

remember that Shogun was also subbed by Forrest and had all he could handle from a senile Coleman. and that over 4 years ago. Wand has aged better, his problem is his chin, and Chael has pillow hands.

Chale nuthuggers love to bring up him dominating Anderson for close to 5 Rounds.

Well, unless Chael comes in juiced off his ass and Wand comes in injured, that fight is completely irrelevant. we all saw what Chael off the juice did against Anderson.

"Chael is going to beat the crap out of Wand"

lol, when is the last time he beat the crap out of anyone?

Chael better pray that if the fight is made, it's only 3 Rounds, that way he has a better chance at dry humping and wall'nstalling Wand like how he did against Bisping.

What Chael did to Anderson off the "juice;"

Took him down in 6 seconds - 4 seconds faster than the fastest takedown in their first fight (where Anderson had that "injured rib," by the way).

Was headed for the same in the second round had Yves Laving actually taken a point away and separated the two after a foul, like he should.

Landed 70 odd unanswered strikes, in the first round.

Also, Wand isn't Shogun, but Chael will TKO him with GnP within the first.

As for the last time Chael beat the crap out of somebody, Okami, Miller, Marquardt and Stann spring to mind.

I like this game. Phone Post

so you want to take give all the credit to Chael when he cheats (comes in juiced and beats on Andy, AND STILL LOSES, BTW) but you want to penalize Anderson when he holds a little shorts? lol, typical Chael nuthugger logic. along with the logic that Chael did well/was screwed in the rematch. Anderson made him his girlfriend.

and even if Andy WAS penalized, the final takedown attempt that was stuffed by Anderson had no short grabbing whatsoever.

and Chael is going to win by TKO by GNP??? LOL, when has he ever done that? that's right never. Brian Stann hits a lot harder than Chael, and he couldn't knock him out, Chael's ear boxing isn't knocking out Wand.

and the only person he beat up in that list was Marquardt and even then Sonnen face was busted too, Wand is a lot better off his back than Marquardt. and Stann's BJJ off his back is blue belt level compared to Wand.

face it, best case scenario is that Chael wall n' stalls or lays'n'prays like he did against Bisping.

My guess is have been one of those poor souls failed by the Brazilian education system.

The only mention I have of their first fight is a comparison between takedowns.

Anderson should have been penalised because he cheated. "Oh Chael uses steroids, he's a cheater." Cut the shit. There's a difference between roids and TRT, but I'm not going to get into that now, mainly because you seem like the guy to defend Belforts "TRT" usage.

So you bring up Stann being blue belt level on bottom, so what's Shogun then?

And no, Chaels ear boxing won't knock your favourite BraziAmerican out. But that straight left he dropped Silva with will. Phone Post
Chael injected synthetic.test without informing the commision.

That is steroid use.

And he doesnt tko people with gnp, he just doesnt have the power. Phone Post
9/29/13 5:20 AM
The Pendulum
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Devlin -
The Pendulum -
The Pendulum - 

because at least half of Chael fans are a bunch of dumbfuck trolls. chaelismyhero and Uncle Chael are the two most obvious ones.

Wand isn't Shogun, Shogun is absolutely shot off those 3 knee surgeries. because he subbed Shogun doesn't mean he's subbing Wand.

remember that Shogun was also subbed by Forrest and had all he could handle from a senile Coleman. and that over 4 years ago. Wand has aged better, his problem is his chin, and Chael has pillow hands.

Chale nuthuggers love to bring up him dominating Anderson for close to 5 Rounds.

Well, unless Chael comes in juiced off his ass and Wand comes in injured, that fight is completely irrelevant. we all saw what Chael off the juice did against Anderson.

Chael better pray that if the fight is made, it's only 3 Rounds, that way he has a better chance at dry humping and wall'nstalling Wand like how he did against Bisping.

What Chael did to Anderson off the "juice;"

Took him down in 6 seconds - 4 seconds faster than the fastest takedown in their first fight (where Anderson had that "injured rib," by the way).

Was headed for the same in the second round had Yves Laving actually taken a point away and separated the two after a foul, like he should.

Landed 70 odd unanswered strikes, in the first round.

Also, Wand isn't Shogun, but Chael will TKO him with GnP within the first.

As for the last time Chael beat the crap out of somebody, Okami, Miller, Marquardt and Stann spring to mind.

I like this game. Phone Post

so you want to take give all the credit to Chael when he cheats (comes in juiced and beats on Andy, AND STILL LOSES, BTW) but you want to penalize Anderson when he holds a little shorts? lol, typical Chael nuthugger logic. along with the logic that Chael did well/was screwed in the rematch. Anderson made him his girlfriend.

and even if Andy WAS penalized, the final takedown attempt that was stuffed by Anderson had no short grabbing whatsoever.

and Chael is going to win by TKO by GNP??? LOL, when has he ever done that? that's right never. Brian Stann hits a lot harder than Chael, and he couldn't knock him out, Chael's ear boxing isn't knocking out Wand.

and the only person he beat up in that list was Marquardt and even then Sonnen face was busted too, Wand is a lot better off his back than Marquardt. and Stann's BJJ off his back is blue belt level compared to Wand.

face it, best case scenario is that Chael wall n' stalls or lays'n'prays like he did against Bisping.

My guess is have been one of those poor souls failed by the Brazilian education system.

The only mention I have of their first fight is a comparison between takedowns.

Anderson should have been penalised because he cheated. "Oh Chael uses steroids, he's a cheater." Cut the shit. There's a difference between roids and TRT, but I'm not going to get into that now, mainly because you seem like the guy to defend Belforts "TRT" usage.

So you bring up Stann being blue belt level on bottom, so what's Shogun then?

And no, Chaels ear boxing won't knock your favourite BraziAmerican out. But that straight left he dropped Silva with will. Phone Post
Chael injected synthetic.test without informing the commision.

That is steroid use.

And he doesnt tko people with gnp, he just doesnt have the power. Phone Post
You're going to believe Kizar?

And I would agree with you, if it were anyone other than Wanderlei. Phone Post
9/29/13 5:22 AM
The Pendulum

Jesus KO'd stayrad -
tunaburn - chael will / would beat wanderlei fairly easily. today mind you. not 5 years ago.
But their not fighting five years ago Phone Post 3.0
Chael still would have 5 years ago, that was when he beat the no.1 middleweight on the planet. Phone Post
9/29/13 5:30 AM
Vikingknee

Chael could wrestle fuck wand at any point in his career vs any form of wand. People are delusional about what pride was Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 5:52 AM
caseharts
476 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
TheFaintingGOATClownedAwayMySN -
teamquestnorth - Because chael dominated anderson silva standing, made shogun tap out, and has a good chin. He would plant wand on his ass and feed him punches and elbows until the ref jumped in or wand was ko'd. If chael was feeling merciful he'd sink in a choke instead. Wanderlei couldnt make it a minute with chris leben and you think he could take sonnen? Phone Post
Chael would prob win but he ain't tapping silva. Phone Post 3.0
He tapped shogun Phone Post
9/29/13 7:05 AM
TheFaintingGOATClownedAwayMySN
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts -
teamquestnorth - Because chael dominated anderson silva standing, made shogun tap out, and has a good chin. He would plant wand on his ass and feed him punches and elbows until the ref jumped in or wand was ko'd. If chael was feeling merciful he'd sink in a choke instead. Wanderlei couldnt make it a minute with chris leben and you think he could take sonnen? Phone Post
So now he is some bjj wizard? Who has ever tapped w silva?? Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 7:22 AM
Lazer MMA

WTF guys. What fuckin year is it? We're not back in PRIDe, it's going to be 2014. Maybe Wand could win but he's WAY out of his PRIMe and Sonnen is NOT way out of his.

Fights with Arona were long ago. Chin is not what it was and his Speed is diminished. It is what it is. Sonnen is favored here IMO.
9/29/13 7:32 AM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rich Franklin took Wand down. Pretty sure Chael can too. Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 7:36 AM
eXtv

Wanderlei is a tougher fight for Chael than Shogun I think, Wanderlei has better defensive wrestling and would be incredibly motivated to beat Chael. Would I favour him at this stage of his career? Probably not. But he's still a tough test for Sonnen.

Do people forget how Wanderlei almost choked out Rampage and Yoshida with guillotines and triangles? He's no slouch off his back and I never remember anyone being able to completely hold him down and neutralise him, not even Arona.
9/29/13 8:11 AM
jones182

Jackson_Junior -
tunaburn - chael will / would beat wanderlei fairly easily. today mind you. not 5 years ago.
Bet everyone said Brian Stann would easily KO wand. Anything can happen in this sport Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 8:13 AM
Entreri

Chael is still close to his prime. W.Silva is so beyond his prime days...

Prime Silva vs. Prime Chael, Prime Silva wins.

The current Silva is slower, sluggish, and not as powerful as prime Silva. Silva has been KO'ed so many times now, like Chuck had...Prime Silva could take punches from HW Hunt.

Rampage beat Chuck in a war, shortly after, Silva beat Rampage in a war. Prime Silva was a BEAST.
9/29/13 9:03 AM
Cheatachue
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think anyone who calls this fight decisively one way or the other isn't being honest with themselves. Chael could take it by vicious pace/grinding/wrestling with pitter patter punches. Wand could take it if he gets chael in the clinch or connects with any of those overhand punches he throws like a murderer.

Hope this fight happens. Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 9:17 AM
Ray Cappa

What's wand's record in the UFC again? Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 9:24 AM
Synado
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Because he just tooled Shogun who is a younger better fighter.
9/29/13 9:33 AM
eXtv

Ray Cappa - What's wand's record in the UFC again? Phone Post 3.0

Not that much worse than Chael's.
9/29/13 9:45 AM
gokudamus stole my name iv

"Also, Wand isn't Shogun, but Chael will TKO him with GnP within the first."

Has Chael ever finished anyone with GnP in his career? I don't feel like looking it up and can't think of any instances off the top of my head.
9/29/13 1:59 PM
caseharts
476 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
caseharts -
So now he is some bjj wizard? Who has ever tapped w silva?? Phone Post 3.0
He's definitely way better than your giving him credit for. Phone Post
9/29/13 2:00 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
eXtv -
Ray Cappa - What's wand's record in the UFC again? Phone Post 3.0

Not that much worse than Chael's.
I think the difference is who they fought mate. Love wand but chael will chael Phone Post
9/29/13 2:04 PM
JStrongMMA
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris Leben is a Zombie -
Fox censored my Chael screen name -

Chael Sonnen is successfull 60% of the time when he goes for takedowns.

Wanderlei is successfull 63% of the time when he's defending the takedown.

Advantage......Wanderlei

Sonnen is a much higher level grappler than Wand has ever seen in the UFC

What Chael does with grappling is what the Diaz Bros do with striking, constant pressure, always in your face and they tire you out until you can't hold that pace anymore Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post
9/29/13 2:07 PM
thatkidrichard91

People keep saying in wands career, blah blah blah. Just because he used to be the greater in his prime doesn't mean he still has it. The clearly is clearing on the downside of his career, people think because he KO'd Stann, he's suddenly Pride Wand all over again. I don't care for either fighter, but I think Chael would win in rnd 2 Phone Post
9/29/13 2:08 PM
thatkidrichard91

*the greatest Phone Post
9/29/13 2:36 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
Jackson_Junior -
Synado - Because he just tooled Shogun who is a younger better fighter.
Well wand hasn't had 3 knee surgeries, shogun at this point is worse then Wandy, I mean Wandy only lost his chin but shogun can't fight the way he used to Phone Post 3.0
Before this revert sub he fought Gustaffson to solid decision. I don't think wand could hang with the Gustaffson at this point. No disrespect but ya shogun is a game fighter Phone Post
9/29/13 2:47 PM
I_Pulled_Guard_On_Kimbo

Fox censored my Chael screen name -

Chael Sonnen is successfull 60% of the time when he goes for takedowns.

Wanderlei is successfull 63% of the time when he's defending the takedown.

Advantage......Wanderlei

Wand hasn't fought Chael. Chael is a different animal than anyone Wand has fought. Phone Post
9/29/13 3:03 PM
The Brool Story Company

Chaelismyhero - 
The Brool Story Company - 

Why are you so obsessed with me?

because you suck amazing dick. I could only imagine how good Chael has it.

9/29/13 3:16 PM
The Brool Story Company

caseharts - 
Jackson_Junior -
Synado - Because he just tooled Shogun who is a younger better fighter.
Well wand hasn't had 3 knee surgeries, shogun at this point is worse then Wandy, I mean Wandy only lost his chin but shogun can't fight the way he used to Phone Post 3.0
Before this revert sub he fought Gustaffson to solid decision. I don't think wand could hang with the Gustaffson at this point. No disrespect but ya shogun is a game fighter Phone Post

Shogun can take a beating. Everyone knows that Shogun can take a beating, and that Wand doesn't have the chin to take a beating. everyone knows that Wand would probably get KO'd by Gus, but what does that have to do with ANYTHING in a possible fight with Chael?

no one is disputing how tough Shogun is. While Wand's chin isn't on the level of Shogun's, Wand is a lot quicker and no where near as shot as Shogun is with regards to speed and cardio. fortunately for Wand, he isn't fighting Gus, he'd be fighting Chael. who is no where near the striker that Gus is. so that point is moot.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.