UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> New Wanderlei Silva Video, Talks About Chael

9/29/13 1:07 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Taz Styles
3262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wanderlei Silva Gets in Chael Sonnen's Face Again at the Mr. Olympia Expo in Las Vegas. Wanderlei just couldn't miss another oportunity to talk to Chael Sonnen Face to Face.
9/29/13 1:08 AM
Taz Styles
3262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xbX-qCkXg8

9/29/13 1:10 AM
KhabibSmokedPatsStash
608 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I lost it when Wand said Motherfucker Phone Post
9/29/13 1:12 AM
Rtchamp15
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks staged. Phone Post
9/29/13 1:16 AM
Bay Area
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol at that entire video. I'm dying laughing I can't believe this is real. Wanderlei is crazy I hope this fight happens soon. It would be way more interesting than Chael vs Rashad Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 1:16 AM
ManWithTheIronFists
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wanderlei taking a page out of WWE's book.
9/29/13 1:17 AM
gabemadrid
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope it's real and not staged Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 1:20 AM
ManWithTheIronFists
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whether it's staged or not I wanna see this fight! That was some good promotion either way. I hope this match gets made after the Sonnen vs Evans.
9/29/13 1:22 AM
discodrew
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If it was anyone but wandy I'd think it was staged Phone Post
9/29/13 1:22 AM
DatSpider
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFU

I love Wanderlei but, Chael looked pissed not scared.This felt like watching a cheap B movie, especially since everyone knows Chael is fighting Rashad next ...
9/29/13 1:24 AM
Taz Styles

DatSpider - VTFU

I love Wanderlei but, Chael looked pissed not scared.This felt like watching a cheap B movie, especially since everyone knows Chael is fighting Rashad next ...

Thanks, voted up.

9/29/13 1:26 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
491 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's still real to me damnit Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 1:28 AM
JoshSanchez
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rashad moving down to 185 to take on Tim Kennedy and Wand stepping in for Hashad at UFC 167? Boy, that would be fun.

9/29/13 1:29 AM
JoshSanchez
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jackson_Junior - 
Taz Styles -
DatSpider - VTFU

Thanks, voted up.

Wanderlei said he'd be 100% around February so chael can fight him after Rashad. Phone Post 3.0

Why would Sonnen fight Wanderlei next, especially if he beats Rashad? NO reason to take a step down in competition. If Wand really wanted the fight, he would have put his name on the contract when it was offered. 

9/29/13 1:30 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
565 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gabemadrid - I hope it's real and not staged Phone Post 3.0
It's real but Wand planned it out. Brought one guy to film and one guy to film. Wand is embarrassing himself imo Phone Post
9/29/13 1:32 AM
judomf

fake.

9/29/13 1:32 AM
JoshSanchez

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
It's real but Wand planned it out. Brought one guy to film and one guy to film. Wand is embarrassing himself imo Phone Post

He is just fighting so hard to remain relevant. If it wasn't for Chael, there would be nothing left for Wand to do inside the octagon.

9/29/13 1:48 AM
DatSpider
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jackson_Junior - 
Taz Styles -
DatSpider - VTFU

Thanks, voted up.

Wanderlei said he'd be 100% around February so chael can fight him after Rashad. Phone Post 3.0

Everything after the great first promo Wand did was anticlimactic.He talked trash, had great lines,hyped the fightthus pumped everyone up,including me, then promised beating Chael up no matter what out of principle. Then we find out, by the way, no thx to the video or wand himself, that he's injured ... wah wah wah.

What's the point? The whole thing now seems awkwardly staged.

Also:

No problem, Taz. you should be a mod.
9/29/13 1:48 AM
JoshSanchez

Jackson_Junior - 
JoshSanchez -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

He is just fighting so hard to remain relevant. If it wasn't for Chael, there would be nothing left for Wand to do inside the octagon.

How's he trying to stay relevant? Chael called him out dipshit, he's just responding to sonnen and to say he looks stupid in this is pathetic. Wandy is also trying to promote the fight which is obviously working cause the entire UG is talking about this. Remember how Rampage and Rashad did over a mil ppv buys from pure trash talk? I give credit to Wandy cause Sonnen is known for pissing people off but this is the first time i saw Sonnen angry. Phone Post 3.0

Silva did the same thing that Edmond did on TUF that got everyone's panties in a bunch. He tried to be tough at the wrong place and wrong time when he knew nobody would do anything about it. Pretty weak.

9/29/13 1:49 AM
Wicked smahtMF

Taz is the fucking man once again! voted up. just reading the other thread about this and thinking god dam i wish this was on video... then boom - Wand stalking through the room like a heat seeking brazilian missile lol! i thought he was just going to hook him at first
9/29/13 1:52 AM
Wicked smahtMF

please god make this fucking fight. ttt
9/29/13 1:56 AM
lurkingveteran
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I used to love Wand but Chael is fcking real..(and personally i know behind his persona absoluely top class)....Chael is horror match up and will destroy him..rather see Wand fight a sloppy striker with a bad attitude ..maybe Herb can look the other way for sone soccer kicks.. Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 1:58 AM
flyingtoehold
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Your time's gonna come...in just a second!"

Lol Phone Post
9/29/13 2:04 AM
Drunkenirishfc
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL that was great wand is doing very well promoting this fight and it seems like he got in Chael's head just a little bit there Phone Post
9/29/13 2:05 AM
HarmichaelKunt

Wow Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.