9/29/13 2:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
moonrunrs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I believe it.
9/29/13 2:05 AM
Ioucounu
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For those who can't be bothered listening. Hallman explains that there was a delay on the coaches being paid at one point (not Ronda but her assistant coaches I think). Ronda went to speak with the TUF producer about it.

After being told about the problem, the producer began to politely assure Ronda that it would be sorted out as soon as possible, but then Ronda interrupted with shouts of 'You shut your mouth when I'm talking to you, you don't speak, you sit there and listen!'
9/29/13 2:11 AM
Res ipsa loquitar
772 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sooo, one of the top fighters in the world exhibits alpha behavior? Oh, it's the vagina that throws you off.

Shocking

9/29/13 2:13 AM
devils advocate

Res ipsa loquitar - 

Sooo, one of the top fighters in the world exhibits alpha behavior? Oh, it's the vagina that throws you off.

Shocking

+1

I bet her coaches got paid with the quickness after that meeting

9/29/13 2:16 AM
DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee
868 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I was the producer she would have ate a bus driver uppercut!

Jk

Im completely at ease with the facy she would beat my ass Phone Post
9/29/13 2:17 AM
Caught_clean
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hhaha theres no way the White Knights can spin this o.....oh wow 2 posts already.
9/29/13 2:22 AM
Caught_clean

Jackson_Junior - How did Dana white not lash out at Ronda for that? Phone Post 3.0

Yea I was gonna say. How can anyone justify this shit? Its not Alpha, its embarrassing, could you imagine any of the other UFC champs screaming at a producer like this?
9/29/13 2:26 AM
The BigBadWolf ticket

She is a alpha bitch, that Fucks u , not. U Fuck her. It's kinda hot but gets old fast Phone Post
9/29/13 2:27 AM
Ioucounu

Res ipsa loquitar - 

Shocking

Truth!

Ronda is alpha, she's tough all the time.

TUF producers are only tough on twitter!
9/29/13 2:32 AM
ChaosOverkill
649 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If cyborg or tate ever manages to fight (both) and beat her, there will be epic meltdown.
9/29/13 2:33 AM
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much

If Diaz brothers did something like that people would laugh, but because it's a girl people get mad. Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 2:34 AM
UGCTT_Bromovich
512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ioucounu -
Res ipsa loquitar - 

Shocking

Truth!

Ronda is alpha, she's tough all the time.

TUF producers are only tough on twitter!
lol Phone Post
9/29/13 2:35 AM
Caught_clean

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - If Diaz brothers did something like that people would laugh, but because it's a girl people get mad. Phone Post 3.0

Or they would be fired.
9/29/13 2:37 AM
molsonman
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/29/13 2:38 AM
Rhonda seems to have behavioral problems. Poor parenting? What is her mother like?
9/29/13 2:38 AM
devils advocate

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - If Diaz brothers did something like that people would laugh, but because it's a girl people get mad. Phone Post 3.0

truth

9/29/13 2:39 AM
ChaosOverkill
649 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember when gsp JDS and bj all went super aggro alpha on everyone around them... Oh wait
9/29/13 2:41 AM
OneSidedWar

Life after UFC should be EPIC for Ronda, lol Phone Post
9/29/13 2:55 AM
JimmersonzGlove
554 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol @ bus driver uppercut Phone Post
9/29/13 3:06 AM
Caught_clean

MRXC - Personally, I think its pretty insulting to lump the Diaz brothers or any other fighters who don't actually behave like this, in with Ronda's belligerent bully behavior (a bountiful beauty of alliteration).

The Diaz brothers, Chael, Wand, Barnett, Brock, whomever you want that act out with aggression towards other fighters, they don't ever, ever, bully non-fighter randoms just to push people around because they can.

They may have over bearing personalities, they may talk out their ass sometimes (don't we all), but I can't recall them ever threatening to hurt people in the general populous for no reason just because they suffer from a clear egomaniacal behavior pattern coupled with rampant self-doubt.

Or in short. This chick be crazy son. Loose cannon style. If she ever goes broke and loses her fame she's going Amanda Bynes twisted with Godzilla bonkers.

Awesome post. Would love to see anyone disagree with this.
9/29/13 3:12 AM
Res ipsa loquitar
772 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MRXC - Personally, I think its pretty insulting to lump the Diaz brothers or any other fighters who don't actually behave like this, in with Ronda's belligerent bully behavior (a bountiful beauty of alliteration).

The Diaz brothers, Chael, Wand, Barnett, Brock, whomever you want that act out with aggression towards other fighters, they don't ever, ever, bully non-fighter randoms just to push people around because they can.

They may have over bearing personalities, they may talk out their ass sometimes (don't we all), but I can't recall them ever threatening to hurt people in the general populous for no reason just because they suffer from a clear egomaniacal behavior pattern coupled with rampant self-doubt.

Or in short. This chick be crazy son. Loose cannon style. If she ever goes broke and loses her fame she's going Amanda Bynes twisted with Godzilla bonkers.

9/29/13 3:16 AM
devils advocate

yea I'm sure brock or diaz brothers never tried to intimidate anybody who wasn't a professional fighter

jeez at this stupidity

9/29/13 3:19 AM
WillyMaunawili
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MRXC - Personally, I think its pretty insulting to lump the Diaz brothers or any other fighters who don't actually behave like this, in with Ronda's belligerent bully behavior (a bountiful beauty of alliteration).

Perfectly stated Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 3:54 AM
Swooper
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caught_clean -

Awesome post. Would love to see anyone disagree with this.
http://m.mixedmartialarts.com/mma-news/322849/Dana-to-Nick-Diaz-Please-dont-flip-off-amp-threaten-fans Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 4:25 AM
Swooper
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why the VD? Anyone Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.