UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> hallman accuses ronda of threatening the producer

9/29/13 4:40 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Swooper
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

More lol sleep well my faceless friends Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 5:00 AM
Swooper
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not a problem mate...... Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 5:02 AM
JerodR
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It is so easy to sway the angry mob that is the UG. I'm surprised so many on here hate wrestling since people seem to buy into drama so easily. Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 5:33 AM
deadlysyn
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Amazing Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 5:40 AM
SonOfThePeepHole

She's got more balls than edmond Phone Post
9/29/13 6:08 AM
Chromium
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know this is gonna sound lame but I'd legit like to hear both sides of the story here. Maybe he's speaking the truth, but Dennis Hallman is not an unbiased source.

9/29/13 6:19 AM
Tolstolobic

devils advocate -
MRXC - Personally, I think its pretty insulting to lump the Diaz brothers or any other fighters who don't actually behave like this, in with Ronda's belligerent bully behavior (a bountiful beauty of alliteration).

The Diaz brothers, Chael, Wand, Barnett, Brock, whomever you want that act out with aggression towards other fighters, they don't ever, ever, bully non-fighter randoms just to push people around because they can.

They may have over bearing personalities, they may talk out their ass sometimes (don't we all), but I can't recall them ever threatening to hurt people in the general populous for no reason just because they suffer from a clear egomaniacal behavior pattern coupled with rampant self-doubt.

Or in short. This chick be crazy son. Loose cannon style. If she ever goes broke and loses her fame she's going Amanda Bynes twisted with Godzilla bonkers.

yea I'm sure brock or diaz brothers never tried to intimidate anybody who wasn't a professional fighter

jeez at this stupidity

U stupid Phone Post
9/29/13 6:32 AM
markiz

Jackson_Junior - How did Dana white not lash out at Ronda for that? Phone Post 3.0

He did somewhat. Last episode you could see Dana having a little chat with Ronda about her behaviour.

I believe he did more than that at some point, because Ronda dissapeared completely from the media before the show aired. So the bald-father must have decided it's best for her to shut the fuck up for now.

9/29/13 6:57 AM
TheHaunted2

Yorkshire yorkshire Phone Post
9/29/13 7:03 AM
AlexinTO

Res ipsa loquitar -

Sooo, one of the top fighters in the world exhibits alpha behavior? Oh, it's the vagina that throws you off.

Shocking

Alpha behaviour?

That is complete asshole behaviour. Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 7:17 AM
gogoyoface703

Wait...so you guys are upset Rousey was pissed about her coaches not being paid and firmly laid into one of the producers for this mishap???
Fucking losers

THATS WHAT YOURE SUPPOSED TO DO....
9/29/13 7:25 AM
lockon
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Res ipsa loquitar - 

Sooo, one of the top fighters in the world exhibits alpha behavior? Oh, it's the vagina that throws you off.

Shocking

Wasn't aware that was alpha behavior.
9/29/13 7:40 AM
Strykr619

gogoyoface703 - Wait...so you guys are upset Rousey was pissed about her coaches not being paid and firmly laid into one of the producers for this mishap???
Fucking losers

THATS WHAT YOURE SUPPOSED TO DO....

Too many ronda haters to think, its funny about the amount of drama lovers on these forums.
9/29/13 7:46 AM
Koreanflash

Definitely not the way Dana thought it would go when he put Ronda as one of the coaches. Maybe it was the stress of losing or maybe it was Tate and her bf. From what I've seen so far, RR's image is taking a beating and she hasn't come off in the most positive light. Maybe that's because of the way she treated the producers during filming or maybe other reasons.

Who would have thought Rhonda would be Shamrock and Tate as Tito in a repeat of TUF 3. Get it together girl!
9/29/13 7:49 AM
Jack Carter
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caught_clean - Hhaha theres no way the White Knights can spin this o.....oh wow 2 posts already.
LOL Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 8:06 AM
Mike_in_CA
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
9/29/13 8:06 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MRXC - Personally, I think its pretty insulting to lump the Diaz brothers or any other fighters who don't actually behave like this, in with Ronda's belligerent bully behavior (a bountiful beauty of alliteration).

The Diaz brothers, Chael, Wand, Barnett, Brock, whomever you want that act out with aggression towards other fighters, they don't ever, ever, bully non-fighter randoms just to push people around because they can.

They may have over bearing personalities, they may talk out their ass sometimes (don't we all), but I can't recall them ever threatening to hurt people in the general populous for no reason just because they suffer from a clear egomaniacal behavior pattern coupled with rampant self-doubt.

Or in short. This chick be crazy son. Loose cannon style. If she ever goes broke and loses her fame she's going Amanda Bynes twisted with Godzilla bonkers.
Voted up.. And would votes you up every day if i could...

Dana publicly berates Sonnen yet keeps mum about Ronda. Time to start using that beautiful brain again instead of ...... Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 8:10 AM
Rox19
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How does he know exactly what she said to Jamie? Was he listening? Did Jamie tweet that?
9/29/13 8:11 AM
Mustard Tiger
388 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WillyMaunawili - 
MRXC - Personally, I think its pretty insulting to lump the Diaz brothers or any other fighters who don't actually behave like this, in with Ronda's belligerent bully behavior (a bountiful beauty of alliteration).

Perfectly stated Phone Post 3.0

9/29/13 8:13 AM
Winston Wolf

did he say Ronda and McKenzie used to toke together ?
9/29/13 8:18 AM
JSF1984

Res ipsa loquitar -

Shocking

Alpha behavior? Well I guess retards can type. Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 8:19 AM
Winston Wolf

bazza76 - 
Winston Wolf - did he say Ronda and McKenzie used to toke together ?

sounded like it, either Rhonda and McKenzie or Rhonda and himself.

think he said McKenzie and Ronda used to toke together Doesnt suprise me id say at least half UFCs roster tokes
9/29/13 8:34 AM
Hired Gun
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She is getting more and more like white trash with every story that comes out about her.

I'm sure she will be in a People Of WalMart picture very soon Phone Post
9/29/13 8:55 AM
Mayhem_Monkey

Didn't nick Diaz threaten Ariel helwani on a few occasions ? lol Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 9:31 AM
Ray Cappa

Rhawnda sounds like a right cunt. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.