UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> hallman accuses ronda of threatening the producer

9/29/13 11:07 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Gustafsson Broke Bones
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

markiz - 
Jackson_Junior - How did Dana white not lash out at Ronda for that? Phone Post 3.0

He did somewhat. Last episode you could see Dana having a little chat with Ronda about her behaviour.

I believe he did more than that at some point, because Ronda dissapeared completely from the media before the show aired. So the bald-father must have decided it's best for her to shut the fuck up for now.

yeah, and she made some sort of comment about us needing to remember that it was all edited to look a certain way and make some people look bad.....

BEFORE the editing was revealed and the show came out! HAHAHA!
9/29/13 11:09 AM
RollHighAllDay

This would explain why and how the producers would want to edit Ronda to look like more of an ass than not. Not that it would be hard. Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 11:28 AM
Theory of Everything
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ray Cappa - Rhawnda sounds like a right cunt. Phone Post 3.0
Lol @ Rhawnda Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 11:30 AM
lifeaftrprison
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I haven't watched a second of This season. It seems there is more drama then ever , I don't know how that is possible with two women coaches. Women are usually less emotional and logical - Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 11:38 AM
mm370
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 11:44 AM
brody3316
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is Rhonda crazy?

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. Phone Post
9/29/13 12:07 PM
ShaqNoob
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - If Diaz brothers did something like that people would laugh, but because it's a girl people get mad. Phone Post 3.0
"Fuck your mother!" Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 12:17 PM
BurlyMayes
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/29/13 12:19 PM
MRXC - but I can't recall them ever threatening to hurt people in the general populous for no reason just because they suffer from a clear egomaniacal behavior pattern coupled with rampant self-doubt.

I'm not up to date with every Ronda story, but who did she threaten to hurt in the general populous? She yelled at the producer but didn't say she would hurt her or anything. Or is there another story you're talking about?
9/29/13 12:30 PM
moonrunrs

Bullying, rudeness and threats are not alpha behavior, it's vicious anti-social behavior.
9/29/13 12:36 PM
CRE

Hallman just explained why the editing is so harsh against Ronda.
9/29/13 12:40 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

JerodR - It is so easy to sway the angry mob that is the UG. I'm surprised so many on here hate wrestling since people seem to buy into drama so easily. Phone Post 3.0
No shit right? Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 2:36 PM
Williambonney

ronda is a F'n nut I can't wait for her to finally run out of ways/excuses to duck Cyborg so we won't have to listen to her anymore once they wire her jaw shut
9/29/13 2:42 PM
Williambonney

Rox19 - How does he know exactly what she said to Jamie? Was he listening? Did Jamie tweet that?

Roxy you were there, honestly you have to admit it's not just editing ronda is a bitch and her ego is way out of control
9/29/13 2:47 PM
Res ipsa loquitar
595 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL at you guys that probably passively sit around hoping for a pay raise while bitching you deserve more for your work and roll over for  your boss saying her actions arent alpha. 

Get a clue.

9/29/13 2:47 PM
kevsh
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - If cyborg or tate ever manages to fight (both) and beat her, there will be epic meltdown.

Hell if Meisha beats her in the coaches challenge there will be an epic meltdown.

I feel sorry for whoever is in the vicinity when Ronda goes postal.
9/29/13 2:50 PM
Chromium
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Williambonney - 
Rox19 - How does he know exactly what she said to Jamie? Was he listening? Did Jamie tweet that?

Roxy you were there, honestly you have to admit it's not just editing ronda is a bitch and her ego is way out of control

Are you saying this because you were there? There's like six different fighters from the show doing blogs, and none of them portray Rousey as some crazy asshole. Roxy wasn't even on Ronda's team.

9/29/13 2:53 PM
JustAnotherMMAFan
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CRE - Hallman just explained why the editing is so harsh against Ronda.

They are editing to make her look BETTER. Even the producers of Fast & Furious demanded some editing out, because she was looking too bad.

I am pretty sure they left out many of her tantrums and most of the scenes were she was bullying others around.

She's THAT bad.
9/29/13 3:02 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Winston Wolf -
bazza76 - 
Winston Wolf - did he say Ronda and McKenzie used to toke together ?

sounded like it, either Rhonda and McKenzie or Rhonda and himself.

think he said McKenzie and Ronda used to toke together Doesnt suprise me id say at least half UFCs roster tokes
I know for 100% fact that Cody does, at least sometimes. Phone Post
9/29/13 3:05 PM
JustAnotherMMAFan

Miesha Tate on Ronda Rousey: "She's cool if you're her friend and whatnot, but the fact that she could treat random people as poorly as she does – I'm talking about the producers, I'm talking about the camera guys, I'm talking about myself, I'm talking about just other people that I've witnessed her work with and how difficult she is and how she always seems like she has a chip on her shoulder, that everyone's out to get her."

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/09/miesha-tate-emotionally-unstable-ronda-rousey-showing-true-colors-on-tuf-18
9/29/13 3:14 PM
JustAnotherMMAFan

BTW, I ***doubt*** she'd try to bully Cyborg like that or that she would head-butt her the way she did Miesha during their first weigh-in.

She does that to people either she thinks she can beat or to people who can't lay a hand on her.

She calls out Cyborg only when she is suspended or when she's released from the UFC. She calls out Brian Caraway, because she knows he won't fight her. She confronts Hallman, because she knows he won't hit her.

I think she is a coward.
9/29/13 3:33 PM
mrspeakershere

Did he say Cody and Ronda use to toke together?! Please God, say he said it!
9/29/13 3:33 PM
mrspeakershere

oh, joke together.. damn I was excited.
9/29/13 3:52 PM
Dirtyu D
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caught_clean - 
Jackson_Junior - How did Dana white not lash out at Ronda for that? Phone Post 3.0

Yea I was gonna say. How can anyone justify this shit? Its not Alpha, its embarrassing, could you imagine any of the other UFC champs screaming at a producer like this?

you sound like a faggot
9/29/13 3:58 PM
Haulport

A LOT of real fucking idiots on this thread.............wow.
9/29/13 4:00 PM
Hired Gun
415 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Allot of Zuffa nuthuggers as well Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.