UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> hallman accuses ronda of threatening the producer

9/29/13 8:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kingkoopa
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

devils advocate -
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - If Diaz brothers did something like that people would laugh, but because it's a girl people get mad. Phone Post 3.0

truth

Nope people would talk shit about Diaz except for the 209 jizz guzzlers Phone Post
9/29/13 9:13 PM
MT11

Ioucounu - For those who can't be bothered listening. Hallman explains that there was a delay on the coaches being paid at one point (not Ronda but her assistant coaches I think). Ronda went to speak with the TUF producer about it.

After being told about the problem, the producer began to politely assure Ronda that it would be sorted out as soon as possible, but then Ronda interrupted with shouts of 'You shut your mouth when I'm talking to you, you don't speak, you sit there and listen!'
Why would I listen to drama about a realty TV show including women fighting Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 9:24 PM
kerazzle
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Defending this as Alpha behaviour is beyond ridiculous. Acting like an insecure brat isn't alpha and it would be just as pathetic if a man said something like this
9/29/13 9:53 PM
meco24
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

xXJayRobXx - I hate to say my opinion of Ronda has changed because of tuf. Being that its a reality show and is edited for the masses. I would have to guess that the UFC isn't going to purposely make one of their biggest stars look like an ass for the whole series.

I'm going to try to keep neutral through all this. I'm not sure what to make of it. Phone Post 3.0
Same here. Phone Post
9/29/13 9:59 PM
hook_13
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JimmersonzGlove - Lol @ bus driver uppercut Phone Post
This ^^^^
I couldn't help but picture it and chuckle. Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 10:05 PM
banging

Jackson_Junior - If what he said about Ronda bullying the producer is true then wow, fuck Ronda Phone Post 3.0

So they don't pay the assistant coaches, who aren't rich, for a couple weeks - who left their families, homes and regular job..... and you have a problem with Rhonda sticking up for them? you guys are crazy - I'll have her on my team any day and I bet they finally got paid.

Jesus, what puss**es on here.
9/29/13 10:08 PM
Blazing Knees

Res ipsa loquitar - 
jct71 - 
Res ipsa loquitar - 

LOL at you guys that probably passively sit around hoping for a pay raise while bitching you deserve more for your work and roll over for  your boss saying her actions arent alpha. 

Get a clue.

This nonsensical run on sentence is alpha as fuck bro.

Alpha as fuck is the UG voting me down 25+ times for thinking this one action is alpha and not one fag has the balls to own it.....back to teh OG for me....

here's one for the road, toad vtfd
9/29/13 10:14 PM
Team Blackhouse Fan

I don't even believe that happened. At least not until someone a little more credible confirms. Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 10:15 PM
HexRei

Team Blackhouse Fan - I don't even believe that happened. At least not until someone a little more credible confirms. Phone Post 3.0

I assume the only people you'll lend any credibility to are people who deny that it happened?
9/29/13 10:23 PM
Res ipsa loquitar
696 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFU Blazing knees

9/29/13 11:56 PM
JustAnotherMMAFan
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

More Miesha on Rowdy Rousey (particularly, the bar incident):

"What the cameras didn't show from that whole incident at the bar was even after the big argument, Ronda came up to the bar and slammed her glass down so hard she broke it," Tate said. "I don't think she intended to break the glass, but she was so mad it broke and she threw it down on the floor behind the bar. And this area behind the bar was tiny, the bartender, this young lady, had nowhere to go when this glass shattered around her feet. And Ronda didn't even apologize - she said 'Give me my drink.' I can't believe what a brat Ronda is."

http://www.examiner.com/article/miesha-tate-says-ronda-rousey-threw-shattered-glass-near-a-bartender-s-feet
9/30/13 12:28 AM
Vulva Fabulous
775 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dough Joe -
devils advocate - 
Res ipsa loquitar - 

Sooo, one of the top fighters in the world exhibits alpha behavior? Oh, it's the vagina that throws you off.

Shocking

+1

I bet her coaches got paid with the quickness after that meeting

so she's a dumb bitch who bullies people around because she knows she can beat their asses? shes a clown. hope she has a career ending injury
WTF? Phone Post
9/30/13 12:59 AM
JerodR
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vulva Fabulous -
Dough Joe -
devils advocate - 
Res ipsa loquitar - 

Sooo, one of the top fighters in the world exhibits alpha behavior? Oh, it's the vagina that throws you off.

Shocking

+1

so she's a dumb bitch who bullies people around because she knows she can beat their asses? shes a clown. hope she has a career ending injury
WTF? Phone Post
I just can't imagine why so many fighters don't like posting on the UG. Phone Post 3.0
9/30/13 1:04 AM
Authority Figure

Why do we always say women have mental health issues when they flip out?

9/30/13 1:08 AM
Whambo
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

banging - 
Jackson_Junior - If what he said about Ronda bullying the producer is true then wow, fuck Ronda Phone Post 3.0

So they don't pay the assistant coaches, who aren't rich, for a couple weeks - who left their families, homes and regular job..... and you have a problem with Rhonda sticking up for them? you guys are crazy - I'll have her on my team any day and I bet they finally got paid.

Jesus, what puss**es on here.

You don't think she could have handled it in a more professional manner? Have you ever held a real job?
9/30/13 1:19 AM
Res ipsa loquitar
696 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure - 

Why do we always say women have mental health issues when they flip out?

I am sure Dennis Hallman's vast post high school education is enough to take his word on the issue of her mental health.

9/30/13 1:54 AM
devils advocate

KingOfFighters -  lol@a.woman being alpha Phone Post

lol at this piece of shit bigot

9/30/13 2:32 AM
MDubz

So just because someone claims a story about another person, that automatically makes it true? I question the credibility of a goof who doesn't even take his career seriously (fighting in a hot pink thong). Phone Post 3.0
9/30/13 2:53 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

dermotfix -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
Winston Wolf -
bazza76 - 
Winston Wolf - did he say Ronda and McKenzie used to toke together ?

sounded like it, either Rhonda and McKenzie or Rhonda and himself.

think he said McKenzie and Ronda used to toke together Doesnt suprise me id say at least half UFCs roster tokes
I know for 100% fact that Cody does, at least sometimes. Phone Post

Dude. The first rule of weed club ...

Also, people are complaining that one of the hottest female mma stars is crazy in the head?

Hey it was Hallman, not me. Phone Post
9/30/13 3:31 AM
MT11

JerodR -
Vulva Fabulous -
Dough Joe -
devils advocate - 
Res ipsa loquitar - 

Shocking

+1

WTF? Phone Post
I just can't imagine why so many fighters don't like posting on the UG. Phone Post 3.0
Because 90% of Internet forums are full of keyboard-aggressive losers. Phone Post 3.0
9/30/13 3:42 AM
xaeo

MT11 -
JerodR -
Vulva Fabulous -
Dough Joe -
devils advocate - 
Res ipsa loquitar - 

Shocking

+1

WTF? Phone Post
Because 90% of Internet forums are full of keyboard-aggressive losers. Phone Post 3.0
100% actually Phone Post 3.0
9/30/13 3:46 AM
Thacommish
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

xaeo - 
MT11 -
JerodR -
Vulva Fabulous -
Dough Joe -
devils advocate - 
Res ipsa loquitar - 

Shocking

+1

WTF? Phone Post
100% actually Phone Post 3.0

Take that back or i will be forced to kick off my flip flops in an aggressive manner, bro.
9/30/13 4:39 AM
MisterHawkeMMA

If (and that's a HUGE if) his story about what Ronda said is really true, than that was a douche move on Ronda's part. But honestly, I'm not believing a story simply because Hallman said it's true.

Honestly, I find it lame as hell that Hallman is giving a gossipy ass school girl style interview. "Here's some behind the scenes stuff that the world needs to know about Ronda". If that isn't the gayest line to ever leave a professional fighters mouth I don't know what is.

I lost a lot of respect for Hallman after listening to that. Sounds jealous of Ronda. And like he was trying his hardest to hurt her imagine. Nice way to subtly tell the whole world that she does illegal drugs douche bag.
9/30/13 6:32 AM
fanat

Since when expecting people to act civil is too much? Rhonda is not acting alpha, she is ass plain and simple. Phone Post
9/30/13 6:42 AM
neddac

MisterHawkeMMA - If (and that's a HUGE if) his story about what Ronda said is really true, than that was a douche move on Ronda's part. But honestly, I'm not believing a story simply because Hallman said it's true.

Honestly, I find it lame as hell that Hallman is giving a gossipy ass school girl style interview. "Here's some behind the scenes stuff that the world needs to know about Ronda". If that isn't the gayest line to ever leave a professional fighters mouth I don't know what is.

I lost a lot of respect for Hallman after listening to that. Sounds jealous of Ronda. And like he was trying his hardest to hurt her imagine. Nice way to subtly tell the whole world that she does illegal drugs douche bag.

"Nice way to subtly tell the whole world that she does illegal drugs douche bag."

I can't see the video, can you explain what you mean?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.