UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> hallman accuses ronda of threatening the producer

9/30/13 6:43 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
neddac
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/30/13 6:43 AM
I just can't get my head around her meanmug in interviews.<
Why has nobody told her what an idiot she looks?
9/30/13 8:07 AM
Vikingknee

Question for roxy. Is there any chance the production did there best to only showcase Ronda when she was acting like a bitch? Either way it's bad but do they make it look even worse? Phone Post 3.0
9/30/13 8:08 AM
RedDragons
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hallman is a fucking pimp. Gotta love that dude. And when Honda tells him to "Be a man." he should have just laughed and walked past her. The more this season of TUF progresses, the dumber it becomes.
9/30/13 8:19 AM
Carne de cavalo é o melhor
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MDubz - So just because someone claims a story about another person, that automatically makes it true? I question the credibility of a goof who doesn't even take his career seriously (fighting in a hot pink thong). Phone Post 3.0
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/562/544/0b4.jpg Phone Post
9/30/13 8:23 AM
neddac

Carne de cavalo é o melhor - 
MDubz - So just because someone claims a story about another person, that automatically makes it true? I question the credibility of a goof who doesn't even take his career seriously (fighting in a hot pink thong). Phone Post 3.0
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/562/544/0b4.jpg Phone Post

He should have replied, "Stop Trying To Be One"
9/30/13 8:23 AM
neddac

RedDragons - Hallman is a fucking pimp. Gotta love that dude. And when Honda tells him to "Be a man." he should have just laughed and walked past her. The more this season of TUF progresses, the dumber it becomes.

He should have replied, "Stop Trying To Be One"
9/30/13 8:31 AM
Flannerz
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Apparently 25% of women are taking medicine for mental problems. That's pretty fucking scary when you realise the other 75% are going around untreated!
9/30/13 9:03 AM
RICKYB
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

devils advocate -
Res ipsa loquitar - 

Sooo, one of the top fighters in the world exhibits alpha behavior? Oh, it's the vagina that throws you off.

Shocking

+1

I bet her coaches got paid with the quickness after that meeting

I wish more bosses would stick up for there workers good for her Phone Post 3.0
9/30/13 9:16 AM
jojoblue
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If it was u not getting paid ,u would be glad Rhondda was on your side Phone Post
9/30/13 9:31 AM
StrikingMMA
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RedDragons - Hallman is a fucking pimp. Gotta love that dude. And when Honda tells him to "Be a man." he should have just laughed and walked past her. The more this season of TUF progresses, the dumber it becomes.

The "be a man" stuff from women always makes me smile. They argue that men have no right to tell women their place yet women are trying to tell men how to act.
9/30/13 10:53 AM
Unseen
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Res ipsa loquitar -

Sooo, one of the top fighters in the world exhibits alpha behavior? Oh, it's the vagina that throws you off.

Shocking

A true Alpha doesn't have to tell people to listen to them. They want to hear what an Alpha has to say. Phone Post 3.0
9/30/13 11:45 AM
Theory of Everything
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jojoblue - If it was u not getting paid ,u would be glad Rhondda was on your side Phone Post
Really? Why's that?

Is she going to extract the money via mean looks and hissy fits? If that's how someone acted on my behalf, I would be apologizing for them.

There is absolutely nothing alpha about Rwanda Rwousey. Immature, childish and insecure are the words you're looking for. Phone Post 3.0
9/30/13 12:34 PM
youarewhatiswrong
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Res ipsa loquitar - 

Shocking

Yeah, she and her coaches are real alphas, until Dennis Hallman shows them what a real alpha actually is.
9/30/13 12:43 PM
MisterHawkeMMA

neddac - 
MisterHawkeMMA - If (and that's a HUGE if) his story about what Ronda said is really true, than that was a douche move on Ronda's part. But honestly, I'm not believing a story simply because Hallman said it's true.

Honestly, I find it lame as hell that Hallman is giving a gossipy ass school girl style interview. "Here's some behind the scenes stuff that the world needs to know about Ronda". If that isn't the gayest line to ever leave a professional fighters mouth I don't know what is.

I lost a lot of respect for Hallman after listening to that. Sounds jealous of Ronda. And like he was trying his hardest to hurt her imagine. Nice way to subtly tell the whole world that she does illegal drugs douche bag.

"Nice way to subtly tell the whole world that she does illegal drugs douche bag."

I can't see the video, can you explain what you mean?

In the midst of his best Mean Girls impression he says that Cody Mackenzie and Ronda use to "toke up".

I'm pretty sure Hallman is intelligent enough to have simple said they used to "hang out" or something.

I don't know if this was a snippet from a much longer interview. But the interview feels like Hallman has no interest of his own so he had to try and talk bad about Ronda to be mention-worthy.
9/30/13 1:04 PM
RedDragons
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

StrikingMMA - 

The "be a man" stuff from women always makes me smile. They argue that men have no right to tell women their place yet women are trying to tell men how to act.

The best part is when challenged, Hallman goes directly into the gym and is like "Okay, lets go." He is ALWAYS ready to go. But you don't get a record like 52-14 without being ready to fight at the drop of a hat.

I hope he pops up in a few more episodes.
9/30/13 1:05 PM
RedDragons

And the fact that he TKO's Karo a few years ago can't endear him much to Edmund and the boys :)
9/30/13 1:14 PM
cworley
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The longer a fighter is in the spotlight, the more of a chance for you to see their true personality. Take Chael, everyone thought he was an ass all the time until our see him coaching and handling the future of promising fighters in the palm of his hand. It wasnt about Him, but young fighters. Then with Rhonda, you see the exact opposite. Phone Post
9/30/13 1:51 PM
Res ipsa loquitar
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/30/13 1:52 PM
youarewhatiswrong - 
Res ipsa loquitar - 

Shocking

Yeah, she and her coaches are real alphas, until Dennis Hallman shows them what a real alpha actually is.

You mean the guy, gossiping about a girl for the whole world to hear? What a fag.

9/30/13 4:28 PM
MattyECB
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Res ipsa loquitar - 
youarewhatiswrong - 
Res ipsa loquitar - 

Shocking

You mean the guy, gossiping about a girl for the whole world to hear? What a fag.

Pretty fucking godamn disrespectful to call a fighter with 69 fights a faggot. At least reserve the accusations when he does shit like wear a banana hammock
9/30/13 4:40 PM
FightToLive
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loser to mention " They Toke"
9/30/13 4:46 PM
Easters
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for her. Not paying people on time is complete bs. Sounds like she bullied them before the could bully her coaches Phone Post 3.0
9/30/13 4:52 PM
jct71

Res ipsa loquitar - 
youarewhatiswrong - 
Res ipsa loquitar - 

Shocking

Wait , I thought you ran crying back to the OG ? Totally not alpha bro.
9/30/13 5:18 PM
subwrassler
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MT11 - 
JerodR -
Vulva Fabulous -
Dough Joe -
devils advocate - 
Res ipsa loquitar - 

Shocking

+1

I bet her coaches got paid with the quickness after that meeting

so she's a dumb bitch who bullies people around because she knows she can beat their asses? shes a clown. hope she has a career ending injury
WTF? Phone Post
I just can't imagine why so many fighters don't like posting on the UG. Phone Post 3.0
Because 90% of Internet forums are full of keyboard-aggressive losers. Phone Post 3.0

I was on my way to the laundry room with a basket of clothes and i stopped by the comp to view this thread.

saw this post and got so pissed I threw the basket across the fucking room.

that's right. ALPHA.

CLOTHES EVERYWHERE BRO!!!

I'd say that's more than just keyboard aggression bro.
and if you saw this disaster I just created you would not
COME AT ME BRO

ROLLING R'S BTW BRRRRO
9/30/13 5:38 PM
DevilsAdvocate
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm on my phone, can someone please inform me regarding the op's join date? Phone Post
9/30/13 6:11 PM
subwrassler
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DevilsAdvocate -  I'm on my phone, can someone please inform me regarding the op's join date? Phone Post

i can tell you that your hunch is correct, sir...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.