UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> VIDEO: Wand and chael nearly fight at olympia expo

9/29/13 9:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
nick1302
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What was chaels response? I couldn't hear shit. Phone Post
9/29/13 9:36 AM
Warriormmd
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick1302 - What was chaels response? I couldn't hear shit. Phone Post
All I heard was wanderlei saying "your time is coming" then Chael right away said "your time is coming right now" Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 9:43 AM
Soup and Beer
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JasonGV - :) All in good fun.

I remember a real confrontation between wanderlei and chael when wand chastised chael in a car for something he said and chael meekly agreed like he'd been scolded at the dinner table. lol.

That was real, this is staged. Chael usually is the one that can carry the WWE shit better but he didn't do a very good job there. They should have rehearsed it a little more. It looked horribly fake. Phone Post
9/29/13 9:46 AM
Glovegate
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JasonGV - :) All in good fun.

I remember a real confrontation between wanderlei and chael when wand chastised chael in a car for something he said and chael meekly agreed like he'd been scolded at the dinner table. lol.

And I'm sure you're a bad ass who has son'd everyone who even looked at him funny and didn't just shit talk them to his friends once they were gone.

Never been embarrassed or beaten or backed down from anything in your life, I'm sure.  Grade A alpha right here.

9/29/13 9:57 AM
fraz1001
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick1302 - What was chaels response? I couldn't hear shit. Phone Post
All I heard him say was "your times gonna come" Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 10:01 AM
Tolstolobic

Build up for the fight.
Excellent move by axe murderer Phone Post
9/29/13 10:10 AM
BubblesNS
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TtoMyJ14 - lmao at anyone thinking that wasnt staged at all. Chael and wand are playing us all.
The guys with wand were "holding him back" pretty quickly i must admit. I see a little Andy Kaufman here. Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 10:12 AM
fraz1001
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The fact they were filming it to begin with

Wandy is guilty of WWE style tactics,maybe Chael is innocent,maybe not Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 11:59 AM
NomoRomophobia
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ApolloRD - I know they're selling it but.. shit im still buying! Phone Post
This. Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 12:19 PM
cycklops
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy contrived
9/29/13 12:20 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
932 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fraz1001 - Staged

What's with the WWE shit Phone Post 3.0

understatementtt

9/29/13 12:28 PM
Stea1th

9/29/13 1:47 PM
KnowKontrol
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cbubel01 -
KnowKontrol - It happened it became WWE. Goodnight folks Phone Post 3.0
Knowing Wand a bit, def not staged, camera wasn't turned on just for some planned "argument" Wand is genuinely upset with him and wants to fight, takes it personal. Not sure people realize how stupid things to us can be misconstrued by another culture as offensive.

The lack of respect for Wand is sad too, amazing, exciting fighter who is always fun to watch. Chael is good, but I believe he's a bit overrated. Beat a already finished Shogun and had trouble with Bisbing. Not sure who wins, but don't disrespect him if you don't now enough Phone Post
Wand is one of my favs... But the videos he has been putting out that are like 90s wwe with the camera zooming in and out.. In black and white... I don't know what to say. My guess is promotion for his PPV points. It just seems fake. Not to mention its with Chael. MR promotion. Chael man. Let us in on the background on this... Was this legit? We at the UG can take it if it is. I'll be getting the fight either way. Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 1:49 PM
xXJayRobXx
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can hear Chael say "turn your little camera off too". Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 1:57 PM
ChrisWeidmanedmydiameter
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love the chael Phone Post
9/29/13 2:01 PM
therealrocknrolla
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This match up just went from a "meh" to a "HOLY SHIT, I GOTTA SEE THIS!!!!"

Kudos to Wand for making this a much, much more significant fight.
9/29/13 3:09 PM
Chris67

haha, Chael is going to destroy Silva.
9/29/13 3:13 PM
taylorhb0

Jackson_Junior - 
taylorhb0 -
Bentleysuper8 - To march up with cameras rolling is kind of shitty. Then have the guys you marched over with hold you back?

This. Wandy wasn't going to do anything.
Obviously he's a professional and doesn't fight on the street and the same with Chael however he really hates Chael and there was a good chance those 2 would of come
To blows if his friends didn't break it ip Phone Post 3.0

Even if it isn't 100% fake, I guarantee you there was some version of "hold me back, bro" before marching over there.
9/29/13 3:13 PM
Bill Pharoni
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think it's kind of sad to see Wand act this way, and in the end he's likely going to get held down and beaten.
9/29/13 3:42 PM
MrHughes1991
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wand needs to sign the fucking contract if he wants to fight Sonnen. I'm tired of his you scared of me bullshit he's pulling. He says all this shit but when it comes down to it, he won't step up. Wand is really starting to come across as a coward Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 3:47 PM
CiganoBoxer

Wand reminds me these days of the irish travellers with them videos challenging every one lol
9/29/13 6:34 PM
JediJitsu
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wand has been chilling with Bucky Boyd. Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 6:55 PM
ChrisWeidmanedmydiameter
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stea1th -

Like em both but man, I love chael. He'll talk shit and isn't scared Phone Post
9/29/13 7:09 PM
PMcG
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wand says MuthaFucka better than Samuel L Jackson. Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 8:34 PM
t G G t
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loved it. Well worked by Wand. Hilarious Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.