Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fox censored my Chael screen name
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would, but I don't want her to get kicked out of UFC

9/29/13 2:52 AM
OneSidedWar

That interviewer is lucky her peeps got paid...there would be dead reporter face all over otherwise... Phone Post
9/29/13 2:53 AM
Ch1ef
417 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know why, but that video made me sad for her. Phone Post
9/29/13 2:57 AM
UGCTT_Bromovich
466 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ch1ef - I don't know why, but that video made me sad for her. Phone Post
Damn, you just made me feel sad for her lol Phone Post
9/29/13 3:26 AM
Kick Boxe
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The walls in the background have the Strikeforce logo on them, I assume this video is pretty old

9/29/13 3:26 AM
shatefak

Cringe worthy Phone Post
9/29/13 3:27 AM
Sherlock bonesalot
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wtf lol

Wonder what she would do Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 3:29 AM
buvaiser

Why would I waste my time talking to a total stranger in public about a reality shows and Internet smack talk?
9/29/13 3:32 AM
LostInPeteCarrollsBlueEyes
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah hold on let me pay $1000 for a ticket to 168 and right before the main event I go up to Ronda and tell her how I really feel.

Who knows maybe the UFC will respect me and give me free tickets to all the shows, airfare and hotels included.
9/29/13 3:44 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
441 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fox censored my Chael screen name -

I would, but I don't want her to get kicked out of UFC

LOL. Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 3:45 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
441 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paper thin skin Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 3:51 AM
sockeye
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like her Armenian striking coach has been giving her personality tips as well
9/29/13 3:58 AM
ChaosOverkill
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How are there people out there haven't learned attacking fans and getting butthurt about comments and opinions about you is a sure fire way to a nervous breakdown?

It seems like she's really shocked people don't love everything she does

9/29/13 4:13 AM
Leigh
715 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, she went very quickly from:

"Wow this Ronda Rousey is very good! And she's cute!"

*then cue interviews as she becomes popular, where she abuses and ridicules people*

To

"She needs to shut up."

Its going to take it's toll on anyone. We've seen it with professional wrestlers, who are paid to stir up and take fan abuse.

Not saying she hasn't brought it on herself but she probably saw the popularity success Chael Sonnen was having and gave it a go. IMHO she should be more like Gina Carano. She is going to get haters anyway, don't give them fuel. Phone Post
9/29/13 4:23 AM
The Acorn
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The haters fuel her bro. Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 5:05 AM
JerodR
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That is an old clip. Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 5:05 AM
Gustafsson Broke Bones

wow, emotional breakdown imminent.
9/29/13 6:28 AM
Rabid Bunyip
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People are just going to be harsher towards her now. On their little pages Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 6:40 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its funny to me when your critical about someone who acts like a complete douchebag your get branded a " hater".

How about just calling someone out when the show shitty behavior.

Ronda has a lot of admirable qualities and i am sure she is generally a good person ( as
most people tend to be) but some of the behavior she has shown as og late just have been horrendous.

The problem, in my personal and humble opinion, is her mother. Yes you should stand by your child but the way manner she dismisses people who criticise or come in conflict with Ronda is beyond horrendous. Hence it is no suprise that Ronda sometimes tends to act like a pendulant child. Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 7:12 AM
ChrisJPN
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Douche chills...
9/29/13 7:53 AM
stonepony

Tards feeling sad for her? She's rich and famous and excelling in the sport that she loves. I think she'll be okay, even if obsessed people do say mean things on the internet.
9/29/13 7:55 AM
Chomas
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sockeye - Looks like her Armenian striking coach has been giving her personality tips as well
Burn! Phone Post
9/29/13 8:01 AM
JoshSanchez
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JerodR - That is an old clip. Phone Post 3.0

I thought so too

9/29/13 8:02 AM
Rox19
458 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leigh -  Well, she went very quickly from:

"Wow this Ronda Rousey is very good! And she's cute!"

*then cue interviews as she becomes popular, where she abuses and ridicules people*

To

"She needs to shut up."

Its going to take it's toll on anyone. We've seen it with professional wrestlers, who are paid to stir up and take fan abuse.

Not saying she hasn't brought it on herself but she probably saw the popularity success Chael Sonnen was having and gave it a go. IMHO she should be more like Gina Carano. She is going to get haters anyway, don't give them fuel. Phone Post

Man, this sucks. She's actually really cool, and now people hate her. :(

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.