UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ronda rousey responds to her haters

9/29/13 7:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JudoknowNothing
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chase14887 - wow that video is over a year old? it's not recent why would someone re upload an old video,just to stir up trouble? I don't understand all the hatred being posted about Ronda,so many fare weather fans. What these hate posts create is publicity which means $$$ for the UFC. Don't remember a Tuf season that has drawn so much attention,it's doing exactly what they wanted,and the haters are feeding right into it. Kind of funny when looking at the whole picture. This is by know means going to damage Ronda,she has already created a great future beyond the UFC and they know that. Ronda is the same Ronda that fans loved and followed three plus years ago. The same person who got the UFC to take notice of WMMA and UFC contracts for several of the best female fighters and this hatred is how you respond?
This 1,000,000 Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 7:15 PM
BKViper
409 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a shame. She's got the talent, she's got the looks. Too bad she has the personality of an angry child.
TUF is going to be a disaster for her career.
Sponsors aren't itching to sign someone who is an unstable psychopath.
She really needs to see a sports psychologist to learn how to deal with people and criticism and handling the pressures of the spotlight. Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 7:30 PM
BRZ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BKViper - What a shame. She's got the talent, she's got the looks. Too bad she has the personality of an angry child.
TUF is going to be a disaster for her career.
Sponsors aren't itching to sign someone who is an unstable psychopath.
She really needs to see a sports psychologist to learn how to deal with people and criticism and handling the pressures of the spotlight. Phone Post 3.0
I don't think so. Once Ronda fights Miesha and if she beats her she'll move and so will everyone else.

Has really ruined anyone's UFC career todate? Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 8:02 PM
stainlesssteel

well I know one thing for sure: she is definitely losing the Carraway battle because Carraway has refused to sink to her level. Rousey it seems is determined enough to manufacture a confrontation with Carraway, one way or the other and I cannot think of any other fighter who would not take an aggressive stance against anyone in their face and challenging them. And then to call her coach over, and further instigating confrontation, was just to me inexcusable. I know that the show encourages action, but action that plays out naturally is far more excusable than one manufactured. Again, fate came into play when Dennis Hallman decided to put a stop to this bullying around on the set. I think if any other figher had so aggressively gotten in another fighter's space, practicallly breathing in the guys face, itching for a fight, Dana White would have had a good ol fashioned sit down affair with him. Rousey thinks it is her show and she is above the rules and she just needs to come back down to earth for a little bit. Hopefully Meisha Tate will do that for all mankind in December.
9/29/13 8:32 PM
Kick Boxe
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kick Boxe - 

The walls in the background have the Strikeforce logo on them, I assume this video is pretty old

9/29/13 9:00 PM
KZTT_W85
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would probably call her out but then get in her face and say

"don't be a pussy, this isn't the time or place. Time or place. Do something when it means something"

Then go and tell everyone "when you mess with me, you see what happens. I didn't start it but ill damn sure finish it" Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 9:08 PM
brody3316
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im guessing she wont be a guest speaker at any anti bullying campaigns Phone Post
9/29/13 9:12 PM
MT11

Who cares Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 9:29 PM
mm370
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why is it generally only mma fighters that feel the need to make empty threats to random people on fan sites? Do you ever hear pro football, basketball etc players going on web sites or in interviews challenging fans to criticize them in person? Can you imagine Tom Brady caring enough to tell people to come find him and say he's a bad fball player to his face? Fans drive a sport and determine athletes pay which is why fball players make more than woman's bball players. As such, fans have every right to criticize, critique cheer or jeer for a specific athlete. If you can't handle it, find another profession. Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 9:31 PM
GSP24

She's inviting a bunch of people to piss her off to her face? Lol. Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 9:40 PM
Fox censored my Chael screen name

I think Ronda is getting too much hate.

She's  a fighter, and like it or not she's pushed/pushing wmma very far in a short time.

Again, she's a fighter, many times fighters are confrontational and can come across in a bad light.

9/29/13 10:07 PM
Jared412

Ronda, you are a professional athlete. Without the haters you would be broke. If you can't take the criticism don't act like a maniac.
9/29/13 10:21 PM
Tubarao

UGCTT_Bromovich -
Ch1ef - I don't know why, but that video made me sad for her. Phone Post
Damn, you just made me feel sad for her lol Phone Post
me too! haha Phone Post
9/29/13 10:26 PM
CapnKindBud

Good for her. Fuck some of these Cyborg slurping closet homos. Ronda is a real woman. And she will break Guyborgs arm if she ever grows a pair and fights her . Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 10:50 PM
BshMstr

PEOPLE SAY MEAN THINGS ABOUT ME ON THE INTERNET! THEY SHOULD SAY THEM TO ME IN PERSON, WHERE I'LL REALLY ACT LIKE A CHILD!!

oh wait, i'm a grown up and a pseudo-celebrity....
9/29/13 11:44 PM
NMEofMan
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stainlesssteel - 

Also disagree with the dude who says that Gina Carano cracked.  Carano will earn residuals from her movies that will make her COMBINED Strikeforce AND UFC pay necks mere peanuts. If that's cracking, that's cracking the big time. 

I don't think Gina "cracked" under any pressure either. She got her head smashed in by a woman who got busted doing steroids and then took an opportunity to make lots more money off her celebrity than she would by being the "face of WMMA" (at that time). I haven't seen any of her movies but I for one, would rather see her fight than act.
9/30/13 12:01 AM
t G G t
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pidgey - Wasnt she a moderator on a Pokemons forum? Phone Post 3.0
Oh please be true Phone Post 3.0
9/30/13 1:09 AM
AnthonyMMA
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So her face I would say, "drink this beer and take this pill" Phone Post 3.0
9/30/13 1:41 AM
pegson123

That interview is like a year old Phone Post
9/30/13 3:44 AM
HiHu

Save the drama for yo mama honda
9/30/13 4:22 AM
CHILLITACO
691 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rharris -

I have actually gotten to know Ronda pretty well.  Though shes had a lot thrown at her this last year, I have found her friendly, smart. willing to always engage with the fans (one time I dropped her at hotel and I had to park the vehicle and watch her for an hour as she signed and took pictures with fans out front).

She’s actually very smart and has a lot of interesting takes on things...she’s not a conformist but I like that about her.  Also very polite.  Ive been with her dozens of times so I think Ive got a pretty accurate take on her.

So I guess the lesson here is you have to meet her in person before you judge.

Reed

PS-Ive learned that about a lot of people who I see on TV and have a certain idea of what they are like and then meet them and they are totally different.  :)
Thanks for the insight man.

I honestly still think its just passion. Nothing wrong with that.

As someone else said its not like she's refused to sign stuff or dui, or yelled at fans or no showed or anything...

I like her she's good all round =)

And the vid is old as old as old ....so whatever UG NEWS you stay accurate as always! =) Phone Post
9/30/13 4:26 AM
pegson123

This s 12 months old plus Phone Post
9/30/13 7:19 AM
crazydave
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Champ Ronda Rousey Annoyed By Michael Phelps

9/30/13 8:10 AM
RedDragons
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ya, she wouldn't do anything, but the Armenian mafia would be loosed upon you with the ferociousness of 1,000 rabid gophers.

I think the fame has penetrated Honda's persona...just a little bit.
9/30/13 8:11 AM
JunkieDog

Well, if she wants to fight me like a man I'll have to just go ahead and fight her like a woman and pull her hair out, scratch her face all up and dig into her eyeballs. I may only have one working arm to do it with but I can pull out a lotta fucking hair with one hand.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.