UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Story of Fedor from a guy from Stary Oskol

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9/29/13 9:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
touch
546 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here's the story from a guy whose buddy lived one floor above Fedor in Stary Oskol. Taken from valetudo.ru Sorry for google translate. In short, Fedor was a very harsh judo coach and could call his students "cans"

How do you know Fedor ? Good , fair, honest , strong, he is the guy -next-door to his " board "! Modest, not " zazvezditsya " sports hero , an example embodiment of an ordinary boy dreams , the son of Soviet hard workers not earned blue blood in his family tree . He's ours! Our national champion Fedor Emelianenko - Russian national treasure ! It knows about so many people in our country. To doubt the authenticity of these qualities do not , it's true ! How do I know him ? Asked myself this question , and now I will try to answer it objectively . I'll start from far away ...... September 1997, an Grade 5 , Stary Oskol, I'm 10 years old . Sitting in the literature class , naturally bullies in Kamchatka honors in limbers . Comes with a neat knock on the class healthy man , in his shoulders as it seemed to me not less than 2 meters , 5 minutes and asked to give it . Introduced coach judo school named after Alexander Nevsky and announced the recruitment section in Judo , invited the boys and girls who have the desire to get asked . Naturally all the Kamchatka soared to the ceiling, including being I am. He explained to us where and when to arrive and just as neatly out ... No it was not Fedor ) , it was : Head coach - teacher SDYUSSHOR them . Alexander Nevsky. Master of Sports of Russia 's judo . Bronze medalist at the European Youth Games in 1993 , the winner of Russia 's judo in 1992 , 1993 Bezruk Andrey ! All the days before the appointed time, I could not think straight , sleep, eat ...... I waited and thirsty march on the first training session . And so happened I was in the gym with me one of those who stood another man , the first training was just a study and outreach , and then went running .... Systematic studies with rigid discipline but with jokes and quips , assembly visits to children's camps , local events , etc. Everything was great! We have already seen a glimpse of passing similar to each other almost bald healthy kids , even then there were legends that it Emelianenko brothers are killing machines , and the elder brother of the coolest and the evil dude from our school to them . Alexander Nevsky. Our questions Andrey just smiled and said, "You will be trained by the same grow ." Then one day he came to the gym I see all the guys crowd in front of the room and no one dares to go to the mat that would fool around before practice , ride the rope has always been so , and then on to you . When I asked what was going on guys silently nodded in the direction of 2 people who have come already , they're all sweaty and red-faced push-ups or tried to do it without the force .... " Stand up! We go to build. "- I heard a strange voice , and saw an unusual man who did not like Andrey in a kimono with a black belt , and a peasant wearing a tracksuit , very strict , I would even say evil , scary person. It was he , Fedor Emelianenko , the eldest of the brothers killers ... My heart fell in the heel as well as the soul has 30 boys. Sparingly and briefly mentioned that Andrew A. (our beloved , kind, affectionate ) was ill for a long time and it will replace it ! My soul fell into the heel of the soul still sypanulis 30 lads there too. Ran late , we would have sympathized with him if they were not so happy that we are not in his shoes. Each of the group spent on the cast unfortunate , passed muster , and all hell broke loose . Such a tough, no brutal workout we did not have for the whole year that we have been , it was massacre of the innocents , without compromise and pity. The principle of training is not different from our regular coach , but the style and approach was obviously not as a 11 year old boys . Hlystanie belt in the ass if you can not perform physical exercise , not stroking hlystanie namely , the apparent increase in physical activity, whether that ruthlessness . His face could rarely meet a smile , but if you go to the gym or head coach of a familiar face in Voronov VM they can joke and laugh . Everyone wanted to get the title from the HAMMER Fedor Vladimirovich and avoid name calling BAG . So I do not remember exactly were 3 to 4 months of training . They have hardened , as if made ??stronger, but it did not give rigidity even for a moment forget about Andrei Medvedev's , on his return, we were dreaming . Emelianenko senior as abruptly stopped us and began to train as , as hard and unkind said Andrey recovered and the next lesson he will . That's all snug familiarity with the eldest of the brothers killers for me is over and the saddest thing is that I myself gave arts and bumped into football after France 98. Our town is not large , and as soon as Fedor came early success in judo - and to Sambo , all talking about it . He quickly became the star of the local scale when he won the tournament RINGS on " MMA " in Japan . It has appeared on local 9mu channel and when everyone who is trained in the NIS . Alexander Nevsky boasted that he knew personally Fedor . There were many rumors in the city as Fedor goes for a showdown in the eyes of young people is his only raise. Fedor authority grew in proportion to his victories in the ring. When he became the champion of the Pride 's name soon began to enjoy the local authorities , and the first fight of his I saw it on local TV where he does the same and commented on and talked about the intricacies of these tournaments because it was a novelty . Often seen the brothers together, they seemed lumps of mortals and of his face still persists that the stiffness that I remembered. I was afraid to come up and ask autograph it seemed that he would make push-ups on the street. That's how he was feared and respected. I'll tell you about the second busy getting acquainted with Fedor . My childhood friend 's parents bought an apartment in the new area of ??Dubrava good for those who are out of town. It was the summer of 2003 . Fedor has been a champion of the Pride and fulfilling local star . I was only 14 years old I learned the all the "charms " of life such as smoking and alcohol. So we stood on the balcony with another brand-new Dubravskaya flats and pitched a cigarette watching what is happening in the yard and listening to the stories of others that Fedor Emelianenko where you live here , too , to which I laughed hard . And then drove 10kA gray metallic, then it was a squeak out of it and just get out Fedor , and when he went to the same porch where my friend lived and I nearly fell off his jaw does not envy. We stuck to the entrance face , that to understand the sound of where he lives ( 5 storey building with no elevator ) was under my friend. I wanted to kill him ..... another course . Ma was my friend's current views and are not yet sold the old hut was living there with Dad , his son wanted to teach in an independent life in a new building ( for nothing is it ), and of course we used the apartment to its fullest. We used to have a beer party in the same summer of 2003 , played loud music was hours of 11 pm and suddenly the doorbell ... Well, we're all on with your fingers and blisters to the door , shouting - " Right now, someone will give pi .... s " open the door and our large intestines are the most delicate at the moment all around the world , he was standing in front of us most .... 2x times ( at the time) world champion in Combat Sambo world Champion RINGS , world Champion Pride great and terrible (we it seemed so true ) Fedor Emelianenko ......
9/29/13 9:24 AM
OneSidedWar
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eh..? TTT!
9/29/13 9:25 AM
Willie Makitt
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/29/13 9:33 AM
touch
546 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Willie Makitt - 

Sorry, it's like that in original. Google translate is funny but I guess you can figure out what he's talking about. Showdown is a sort of a criminal conflict, 10ka is a Russian car.

9/29/13 9:48 AM
shaqitup
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

unreadable imo.

9/29/13 9:50 AM
eXtv

'champion of the Pride 's name soon began to enjoy the local authorities'

I see.
9/29/13 9:52 AM
Synado
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Understand to foot no read sense make often when reading.
9/29/13 9:55 AM
touch

InteSaSerios - 
shaqitup - 

unreadable imo.

My soul fell into the heel of the soul still sypanulis 30 lads there too

It means "My heart sank in my boots as well as the hearts of other 30 lads". In other words, he and 30 of his co-students were scared to death seeing Fedor replacing their old kind coach.

9/29/13 9:59 AM
Chris Leben is a Zombie

I have no idea what they said Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 10:02 AM
Tolstolobic

Where's the translation to English ? Phone Post
9/29/13 10:10 AM
touch

Tolstolobic -  Where's the translation to English ? Phone Post

http://www.valetudo.ru/redforum/7-ne-o-boyah/17847-fedor-kakim-znayu-ego-ya.html

9/29/13 10:11 AM
touch

InteSaSerios - 
touch - 
InteSaSerios - 
shaqitup - 

unreadable imo.

My soul fell into the heel of the soul still sypanulis 30 lads there too

It means "My heart sank in my boots as well as the hearts of other 30 lads". In other words, he and 30 of his co-students were scared to death seeing Fedor replacing their old kind coach.

I thought they would be happy

But they were not seeing he makes guys do lots of push-ups and stuff and knowing Emelianenko brothers are "killers"

9/29/13 10:14 AM
Kneeblock
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wild each it Phone Post
9/29/13 10:30 AM
Devlin
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

damn that was cool, and tough to read. Phone Post
9/29/13 10:37 AM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TITAN Combat/TITAN Grappling Open, Promoter
frat.
9/29/13 10:42 AM
BrunoMcGyver
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"open the door and our large intestines are the most delicate at the moment all around the world"

Im fucking still laughing

9/29/13 10:45 AM
touch

BrunoMcGyver - 

"open the door and our large intestines are the most delicate at the moment all around the world"

Im fucking still laughing

Glad you got it. He meant "our large intestines became the smallest in the world" lol

9/29/13 10:53 AM
Kirik
1627 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

Free two year blue name for someone that can provide a good translation.

9/29/13 10:54 AM
BrunoMcGyver
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lmao still got tears in eyes hey, even made it my facebook status

9/29/13 10:55 AM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
405 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In?
9/29/13 11:05 AM
hubris
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/29/13 11:33 AM
touch

hubris - 

Hahaha very nice!

It means "«Up with you! Join it up» - I heard a strange voice , and saw an unusual man who did not wear a kimono with a black belt like Andrey but this simple man wore a tracksuit and had very strict, I'd say even evil, scary face. It was him, Fedor Emelianenko, the eldest of the brothers killers

9/29/13 11:37 AM
FortyKoatz

wheres the rest of it?
9/29/13 11:41 AM
Sprawl'n'Stall
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice meme LOL
9/29/13 1:25 PM
JimmersonzGlove
478 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Epic

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.