UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> TUF US vs Brazil

9/29/13 7:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CowboysStuntDouble
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In a recent interview Dana said that he had a new idea for TUF Brazil. I was thinking that he may do a US vs Brazil with Chael and Wanderlei coaching. Thoughts? Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 7:50 PM
Brigham
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael literally would be killed if he stepped foot in Brazil Phone Post
9/29/13 7:53 PM
ChaosOverkill
370 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No TUF is too much time to wait and look what it did for Chael vs Jones, people were confused by the end if these guys were enemies or good friends.

9/29/13 7:54 PM
ChaosOverkill
370 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just have weekly video blogs by each guy hyping the fight and be done with it. No more stupid "It's editing, no it's real, no it's editing" shit. 

9/29/13 8:01 PM
CowboysStuntDouble
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree that its not the most effective way to market every fight, (hasn't really been working that well the last few seasons since people stopped giving a shit) but Uncle Dana really seems to like using it to 'build anticipation' and quite honestly Chael was a very competent coach. I think vid blogs and Chael hyping it on FS1 would be more than enough, but I could also see this happening
9/29/13 9:01 PM
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would be cool to see a USA vs Brazil TUF and I couldn't think of two better coaches. I assume filming would take place in Vegas and fight in Vegas because Wand lives here and Chael has to work for FS1 so he couldn't be in Brazil for an extended period of time.
9/29/13 9:11 PM
Muhammad'I'm-hard'BruceLee
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wand is injured and out till next year anyway. Would be the perfect time to do it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.