UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> These bikers aren't so tough anymore

9/30/13 1:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CRE
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/30/13 1:34 PM

Range Rover goes GTA 5

9/30/13 1:41 PM
UGCTT_Manny2984
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking degenerates. Phone Post 3.0
9/30/13 1:41 PM
ranier wolfcastle
949 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shoulda driven to the police station if possible

9/30/13 1:42 PM
CRE
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

apparently 1 was killed.
9/30/13 1:43 PM
IronHands
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

City trash acting like city trash. On both sides of the equation.

And a typical garbage video that cuts out at the climax.
9/30/13 1:44 PM
Sogsteel
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CRE - apparently 1 was killed.

Better luck next time
9/30/13 1:46 PM
Hired Gun
481 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CRE - apparently 1 was killed.

Its been confirmed no one died or was seriously hurt.
9/30/13 1:47 PM
jarroyo
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would have run over every single one of them possible if I was in that car. Put me or my fam in danger and it's survival mode Phone Post 3.0
9/30/13 1:48 PM
nolabrum

IronHands - City trash acting like city trash. On both sides of the equation.

And a typical garbage video that cuts out at the climax.
What did the guy in the rover do wrong? What would you have done different in his shoes? Phone Post 3.0
9/30/13 1:49 PM
IronHands
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I stand corrected. Only the biker filth was acting like typical trash. Range Rover guy was just trying to get his family out of there. It happened on the West Side highway by 125th street. Harlem filth.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/pack-motorcyclists-chase-man-suv-attack-upper-manhattan-street-fender-bender-west-side-highway-article-1.1471585

And nobody died.
9/30/13 1:51 PM
6ULDV8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What the fuck were they thinking?

Protip: Range Rover beats idiots on bikes, every single time.

Idiots

9/30/13 1:52 PM
Z NEDCMK1
693 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alexian Lien, 33, was driving a black Range Rover northbound on the West Side Highway with his wife and two-year-old daughter in the car. The official said Lien called 911 to report a group of motorcyclists also in the northbound lanes driving erratically.

The ensuing encounter was captured on video by one on the motorcyclists.
Around 30 seconds into the video, a motorcyclist in front of the SUV, turned around in his seat and looking at the SUV, appears to stop short. Police said an eyewitness confirmed that the motorcyclist braked hard in front of the SUV.

The SUV appears to make impact with the motorcyclist just out of frame.
The biker with the camera ends up too far ahead for the next part of the incident to be clearly visible, but the law enforcement official said Lien and the motorcyclist both pulled over, at which point the group of bikers surrounded the Range Rover and started attacking it.

Lien sped off with his wife and toddler in the car, and can be seen around 50 seconds into the video striking and driving over some of the motorcyclists that had stopped.
The bikers stop around him again around 5 minutes into the video.
One of the bikers gets off his bike and runs at the SUV, apparently attempted to open the driver’s side door, and Lien again takes off, running over what appears to be an unattended bike.

Lien exited the highway around West 178th Street and pulled over between Wadsworth Avenue and St. Nicholas Avenue. The law enforcement official said Lien was forced to do so because his tires had gone flat due to damage done to the car when the bikers first surrounded him.

The video ends with the bikers surrounding the stopped SUV again. One of the bikers gets off his bike, takes off his helmet and starts beating the driver’s side window with it repeatedly, apparently breaking it.

The law enforcement official said about 20 to 30 bikers attacked the SUV and ultimately assaulted Lien. The bikers fled the scene and Lien was taken to Columbia Presbyterian Hospital with two black eyes and other injuries to his face and torso that required stitches.

No arrests have been made yet, but the law enforcement official said an investigation is still being conducted. The official said a witness followed the bikers to a Shell gas station at 181st Street and Amsterdam Avenue, and police will be reviewing video from the gas station today.

9/30/13 1:54 PM
jasonhightower
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure of the conceal carry laws there, but those bikers are very fortunate Lien wasn't packing.  That would of been very ugly for those who approached the vehicle.

9/30/13 1:55 PM
Badmonkey
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Too bad none of the bikers were killed. Hopefully the ones that started this mess get into horrible accidents in the future and hurt nobody but themselves in the process.
9/30/13 1:55 PM
Z NEDCMK1
693 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Front Line Soldiers MC

They have a website:

http://www.frontlinesoldiersmc.com/

9/30/13 1:56 PM
crzyJenks
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Z NEDCMK1 - 

Alexian Lien, 33, was driving a black Range Rover northbound on the West Side Highway with his wife and two-year-old daughter in the car. The official said Lien called 911 to report a group of motorcyclists also in the northbound lanes driving erratically.

Around 30 seconds into the video, a motorcyclist in front of the SUV, turned around in his seat and looking at the SUV, appears to stop short. Police said an eyewitness confirmed that the motorcyclist braked hard in front of the SUV.

The biker with the camera ends up too far ahead for the next part of the incident to be clearly visible, but the law enforcement official said Lien and the motorcyclist both pulled over, at which point the group of bikers surrounded the Range Rover and started attacking it.

Lien sped off with his wife and toddler in the car, and can be seen around 50 seconds into the video striking and driving over some of the motorcyclists that had stopped.
One of the bikers gets off his bike and runs at the SUV, apparently attempted to open the driver’s side door, and Lien again takes off, running over what appears to be an unattended bike.

Lien exited the highway around West 178th Street and pulled over between Wadsworth Avenue and St. Nicholas Avenue. The law enforcement official said Lien was forced to do so because his tires had gone flat due to damage done to the car when the bikers first surrounded him.

The video ends with the bikers surrounding the stopped SUV again. One of the bikers gets off his bike, takes off his helmet and starts beating the driver’s side window with it repeatedly, apparently breaking it.

The law enforcement official said about 20 to 30 bikers attacked the SUV and ultimately assaulted Lien. The bikers fled the scene and Lien was taken to Columbia Presbyterian Hospital with two black eyes and other injuries to his face and torso that required stitches.

No arrests have been made yet, but the law enforcement official said an investigation is still being conducted. The official said a witness followed the bikers to a Shell gas station at 181st Street and Amsterdam Avenue, and police will be reviewing video from the gas station today.

So the police are looking for these guys and one of these brilliant bikers uploads the video online.  Sounds like a real clever bunch. And if it were me and my family I probably woulda ran a few of them over.

9/30/13 1:57 PM
Z NEDCMK1

Edited: 09/30/13 1:58 PM
jasonhightower - 

Not sure of the conceal carry laws there, but those bikers are very fortunate Lien wasn't packing.  That would of been very ugly for those who approached the vehicle.

I am going to venture out and guess that if ther was concealed carry, more than one of the bikers would have had weapons as well.

A shootout on 178th st would have endangered a lot  more people than those already in danger.

In this scenario, the outcome with weapons would have been worse, and possibly ended in the death of a toddler.

9/30/13 1:57 PM
Z NEDCMK1

crzyJenks - 
Z NEDCMK1 - 

So the police are looking for these guys and one of these brilliant bikers uploads the video online.  Sounds like a real clever bunch. And if it were me and my family I probably woulda ran a few of them over.

They not only posted their video online, they also posted their video WITH IDENTIFYING PATCHES ON lol

9/30/13 1:59 PM
stickman
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anytime I see the WSHH logo, I can be assured that someone in that video is gonna be acting like human filth.
9/30/13 1:59 PM
jasonhightower
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Z NEDCMK1 - 
jasonhightower - 

I am going to venture out and guess that if ther was concealed carry, more than one of the bikers would have had weapons as well.

A shootout on 178th st would have endangered a lot  more people than those already in danger.

In this scenario, the outcome with weapons would have been worse, and possibly ended in the death of a toddler.

That's always a possibility, but with a mob attacking your vehicle and particularly smashing in the window where you 5 month old is sitting it's not outside the realm of possibility it may be necessary.

The bikers already proved they don't follow the laws in place, so I don't think they would wait for concealed carry laws before carrying a firearm.

9/30/13 2:01 PM
IronHands

A lot of those bikes had no plates. Shocking.
6ULDV8

Edited: 09/30/13 2:03 PM

The SUV driver should have started taking them out on the road.  You could tell he was just trying to stay in his lane and get away with them chasing him.

If he really had sideswiped a couple and killed them, the rest would have stopped for their fallen brothers.

What a fucked up situation and doing the right thing's not always the right thing to do.  If the SUV driver had wrecked a couple of the upcoming bikes at high speed, the chase would have been over.

Poor bastard.

jcblass

That is insane. I am not sure he had much of a choice considering his wife and kids were in the car. Those guys were looking for an altercation. I would be hard pressed not to shoot people on the spot if they busted my window out with a child in the back seat. I hope justice prevails here.

9/30/13 2:02 PM
onyx2002
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why would the dude keep stopping? Once bikers surround you it is zombie apocalypse mode all the way to the police station
9/30/13 2:03 PM
Z NEDCMK1

jasonhightower - 
Z NEDCMK1 - 
jasonhightower - 

That's always a possibility, but with a mob attacking your vehicle and particularly smashing in the window where you 5 month old is sitting it's not outside the realm of possibility it may be necessary.

The bikers already proved they don't follow the laws in place, so I don't think they would wait for concealed carry laws before carrying a firearm.

I will respectfully disagree.

This is not a case where the availability of a concealed weapon would have made the situation better.

Lien was simply far too outnumbered, and as stated there most likely would have been bikers carrying, resulting in Lien's car possibly being riddled with bullets, and resulting in the possible death of a toddler nevermind passengers in surrounding vehicles.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.