UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC/FOX 9 Sacramento UG Section/Post your seats

10/20/13 8:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KhabibSmokedPatsStash
677 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crowbar -

Not true.

I wore the Atama Gi & Shock Doctor in Santa Cruz.

You know the rules! Phone Post
10/20/13 8:28 PM
crowbar
822 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wasn`t possible Joe.Gi`s don`t have pockets & I don`t wear fanny packs.

10/20/13 10:24 PM
Chisel Chest
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt

How did I miss this thread? I'll be there with my son. I can't wait! Phone Post 3.0
10/20/13 10:32 PM
crowbar
822 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/20/13 10:33 PM
crowbar - 

Hey,can I phone Ticketmaster with the code & get tickets?

I`ll be at work when these puppies go on sale & no access to a PC what-so-ever.

For the record....A person cannot call Ticketmaster with the code and get tickets.I found out the hard way & had to resort to a secret weapon.

*I was told that I had to do it by computer,or wait until the next day.

10/20/13 10:56 PM
KhabibSmokedPatsStash
677 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crowbar -
crowbar - 

Hey,can I phone Ticketmaster with the code & get tickets?

I`ll be at work when these puppies go on sale & no access to a PC what-so-ever.

For the record....A person cannot call Ticketmaster with the code and get tickets.I found out the hard way & had to resort to a secret weapon.

*I was told that I had to do it by computer,or wait until the next day.

That sucks! Phone Post
10/20/13 11:10 PM
tig3ris
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn Iv been to one ufc and it was the last sac card. Im torn if I wanna go again or not. I wonder how much a live experience has changed since then. I saw gil running around before anyone knew him but we were pretty informed fans so we recognize him. Also kip cope was in line with us with some badass chick and he talked to someone and got to cut but then had seats right next to us and we were up pretty high. Also some girl in front of us took her shirt off if i remember correct haha. I liked it but i must say i like watching at home better.
10/22/13 5:45 PM
RickStorm
1883 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
KhabibSmokedPatsStash - 
crowbar -

Not true.

I wore the Atama Gi & Shock Doctor in Santa Cruz.

You know the rules! Phone Post

I dont think we took any pictures.. I might have a video of Great White panniing to crowbar on my old phone though

We did take a pic of some guy wearing a "Cool Story Bro" tee shirt. lol He thought crowbar was kinda nuts for wanting to get a pic.. we told him he'd be famous on the Underground

10/22/13 7:10 PM
crowbar

Here he is.

10/22/13 7:12 PM
crowbar

Edited: 10/22/13 7:18 PM

Forum member Phuck Phace suggested we meet early and all drive in together and have a tailgate party.Which I thought was a great idea.So,let`s run this shit.Speak up if you wanna tailgate like the UG`ers that we are.

10/22/13 7:33 PM
JoeMimic

crowbar -

Forum member Phuck Phace suggested we meet early and all drive in together and have a tailgate party.Which I thought was a great idea.So,let`s run this shit.Speak up if you wanna tailgate like the UG`ers that we are.

Depends on how late of a night Friday is for me. 1230 is usually way too early after a ufc weekend Friday haha. Phone Post
10/22/13 7:53 PM
crowbar

A good alternative to crank.

10/23/13 1:28 PM
RickStorm
1883 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crowbar - 

Here he is.

haha!

famous

10/23/13 1:29 PM
RickStorm

crowbar - 

me and Joe will be there... no worries

10/23/13 2:03 PM
HolyHackZack
418 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like I'm rolling in on Amtrak at 6:00 am and back out again at midnight, I'm trying to find the best ratio of 5 hour energy to tailgating that would allow me to survive

10/23/13 2:16 PM
JoeMimic

crowbar -

A good alternative to crank.

I'm more of a rockstar recovery kind of guy but I like where your head is at sir! Phone Post
10/23/13 4:04 PM
RickStorm

WHO'S IN ROW O

10/24/13 5:59 PM
crowbar

Edited: 10/24/13 6:26 PM

HHZ,

Send me your number & I`ll call you when we get there,so you don`t have to hang by yourself

10/25/13 5:52 AM
JoeMimic

TTT
10/25/13 10:28 AM
zackthewop
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crowbar -

I'm down for some tailgating Phone Post
10/25/13 1:20 PM
HolyHackZack
418 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crowbar -

HHZ,

Send me your number & I`ll call you when we get there,so you don`t have to hang by yourself

Awesome thanks Crowbar, will send PM this evening

...really though who is in Row O, I can't relax with this crew of mystery men behind us Phone Post 3.0
10/27/13 1:25 AM
Phuck Phace
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zackthewop -
crowbar -

I think we'll meet up in Natomas.

I'll bring a couple 12 packs, ice, coolers, juice, cups and some vodka or rum for the ladies.

Who's down to bring some shit. I can bring a small bbq if I need to. Phone Post
10/27/13 2:24 AM
crowbar

My ride will be equipped with alcohol for sure.If you bring a bbq PP I`ll supply all of the meat.

10/27/13 11:40 AM
zackthewop
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phuck Phace -
zackthewop -
crowbar -

I'll bring a couple 12 packs, ice, coolers, juice, cups and some vodka or rum for the ladies.

Why not just meet at the parking lot?

I'm down either way.

I'll bring some booze and some chips and dip or some shit Phone Post
10/28/13 12:17 AM
Phuck Phace
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zackthewop -
Phuck Phace -
zackthewop -
crowbar -

Why not just meet at the parking lot?

I'm down either way.

I'll bring some booze and some chips and dip or some shit Phone Post
So we can park together. Phone Post
10/29/13 3:22 PM
RickStorm

Threads already about this but wanted to add this to ours

With @UncleCreepyMMA injured, @JohnDodsonMMA will now be the one to welcome @ScottJorgensen to flyweight at @UFConFOX 12/14.

Bummed about Ian being out but this is awesome as well!!

and yes about the parking lot tailgate party.. 

Crowbar we'll meet up early and follow each other to arena

I'll bring whatever else we need, plus I have a tailgate =)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.