UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jessamyn Duke blogs about Team Tate bullying

10/3/13 10:29 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

In her latest blog, Team Rousey's Jessamyn Duke who charged various members of Team Tate with bullying behavior.

As you saw on this episode Team Tate pulled off what they referred to as a “prank,” where they left a figurine of The Count with a coupon for an eyebrow wax in our locker room and wrote Edmond’s name on it. Honestly, it turned my stomach. That’s not a prank; it’s an unwarranted personal attack on Coach Edmond. Pranks are supposed to be mindless and funny. That wasn’t funny or tasteful. It was hurtful and mean and what I expect from high school bullies. What a horrible example to be setting; that making fun of someone’s appearance is funny and OK. We heard that it was Dennis Hallman who did that, but if you see the episode, Miesha Tate and Bryan Caraway were involved. It was just stupid and I would hope that anyone watching the show sees the difference from pranking and bullying.

Obviously, we didn’t show Edmond, because it would have enraged him. Team Tate was just trying to get him kicked off the show and get him off focus. He was really important to our team because even though Ronda was the head coach, Edmond really ran the practices and was our main strategist. Plus, Ronda had already told Dana White that we would knock off the bulls---, so we didn’t respond. Team Tate really took advantage of the fact that we were going to stand by our word to Dana, and as a result, really tried to bully us.

Read entire blog...

10/3/13 10:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Don_Dada
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/3/13 10:33 AM
sacredhate
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gotta admit...i thought it was more of a personal attach than prank too.

Team Rousey displayed better judgement by far based on what was aired in the episode
10/3/13 10:35 AM
GMan99
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subscribed for later, when I have wathed the episode.
10/3/13 10:38 AM
bmorela3
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yea cause no coaches have ever defaced the others picture in the tuf gym

god team rousey sucks Phone Post 3.0
10/3/13 10:38 AM
BrainofPJ
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol way to take a joke
10/3/13 10:41 AM
The BigBadWolf ticket

Are DUKE and Joe lauzon related ? Anways no blog in the world saves Ronda and her team from the white trash and Armenian Asshole persona Phone Post
10/3/13 10:42 AM
teamquestnorth
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And this is why I dont watch TUF. I just read a whole page about a figurine that one of the teams put in the other locker room? And theyre crying about it? Phone Post
10/3/13 10:46 AM
Abrtitans
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Geminy Christmas. Phone Post 3.0
10/3/13 10:56 AM
likatiga
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

every week we're reading pieces from team Rousey's PR team about how we're supposed to interpret what we see. I feel bullied.
10/3/13 11:02 AM
mm370
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's an insult to people actually being bullied. Get a sense of humor and chill the hell out Phone Post 3.0
10/3/13 11:02 AM
Tomato Can
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a massive unibrow and if I don't shave it for a few weeks my GF makes fun of me. I dunno how much more of this bullying I can take. I cry myself to sleep most nights.
10/3/13 11:04 AM
Brabatross

I'm really starting to dislike this season. Phone Post 3.0
10/3/13 11:06 AM
Animal Mother

Somebody call the waaaaaaambulance. Phone Post 3.0
10/3/13 11:10 AM
mm370
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If anyone has shown to be closer to what a bully is, its Ronda. Slapping things out Tate's hand during a photo in the cage. Threatening to beat Tate up for smiling after a teammate won a fight and kicking the gym doors open and screaming at them Phone Post 3.0
10/3/13 11:10 AM
Glovegate

Lol, give me a break.  A figurine is not bullying.

And after all the bullshit that dicktucker pulled, he deserves more than just a unibrow joke.

LET'S GO, BRO!

Ok.

Not now...

10/3/13 11:23 AM
The Hacks Murderer
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Remember when they bullied Faber by making a thong on his picture and Cruz by making him look like Eddie Munster? I wonder how those guys are holding up today after all that bullying. Phone Post
10/3/13 11:38 AM
goldenboyart

Good Lord, I'm sick to F'in death of people throwing around the word "BULLY".

BULLY, BULLY, BULLY, BULLY.

If ANYONE is the Bad guy and BULLY here is that nut job Rousey and "The Count" himself and I'm not talking about Michael Bisbing, LOL. I'm talking about Count Edmond, who has shown he's just as big a douchebag as Rousey.

It's such a shame that Rousey is so good in the Cage but DAMN, once she's out of the cage and opens her mouth, she's just a horrible little weak human-being that I wouldn't want to spend one second of my life conversing or interacting with.

Just look at her Mom, that's what Ronda will look like in 15 years or less. NUFF Said!

WAR Team TATE.

And Dennis Hallman is quickly turing out to be Da' MAN.

Go Dennis "Superman" Hallman. That guy is one top notch man. I'd want him on my side anyday. Can't wait to see him back in the UFC soon.
10/3/13 11:40 AM
McBottery

This is why you don't put women on a reality show like TUF. Phone Post
10/3/13 11:41 AM
wheeels

If that little prank really "made her stomach turn" then this girl is a bigger head-case than her bat-shit crazy coach.

This season should be the beginning of the end of TUF.

Horrible, Horrible cast.
10/3/13 11:41 AM
DJmixmasterMobbie

i agree with Jessamyn
10/3/13 11:43 AM
56sav

Men will just laugh it off. Women need to form a committee
10/3/13 11:44 AM
Zen
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol, wtf?

Apparently Jessamyn Lauzon doesn't know the difference between bullying and a prank....

I actually liked Rhonda's mom, the whole preparing to be your best on your worst day was very cool! Phone Post 3.0
10/3/13 11:45 AM
In Limbo
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the only reason why im not totally tearing into this blog is bc Jessamyn is fucking SEXY!

other than that lol @ "bullying" an Armenian guy with a figurine

honda is obviously an awesome athlete/fighter...doesn't mean that she isn't a crybaby and instigator as well

10/3/13 11:52 AM
Freddie Gavaria
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh for the love of shit...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.