UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Crazy fundraiser for #franksfight please read ...

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

10/4/13 9:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
4096 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie - Holy crap in one day look at this !!!!!

Phone Post 3.0
YES!!!! Your the man Tat!! This is awesome!! Phone Post 3.0
10/4/13 10:10 PM
OTT78
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_Luvdcuties_FF - 
OTT78 - 

IN!

You as always are an amazing person. I can't thank you enough for everything you have done. I did give you a shoutout oh my first interview yesterday ;) I am so glad I got to hug you in person and also thank your husband in person it was an amazing feeling that day. Something I will never forget. Oh and I was explaining to my sister how I talked to an emmy winner Anthony Bourdain well she googles him finds this and I was like oh yeah well I did not meet him like that rofl Let me tell you that had me cracking up. Love you guys

You guys are always in our thoughts.

By the way the bone in that pic is disproportionately big, LOL!

10/4/13 10:43 PM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie
421 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OTT78 -
FETT_Luvdcuties_FF - 
OTT78 - 

IN!

You as always are an amazing person. I can't thank you enough for everything you have done. I did give you a shoutout oh my first interview yesterday ;) I am so glad I got to hug you in person and also thank your husband in person it was an amazing feeling that day. Something I will never forget. Oh and I was explaining to my sister how I talked to an emmy winner Anthony Bourdain well she googles him finds this and I was like oh yeah well I did not meet him like that rofl Let me tell you that had me cracking up. Love you guys

Haha beep !!! Phone Post 3.0
10/4/13 10:45 PM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie
421 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -

Phone Post 3.0
I can't believe people are donating this fast :) makes me happy to help others ... You have done and do so much for frank and Wendy its unmeasurable ... Phone Post 3.0
10/4/13 10:59 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
4096 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OTT78 -
FETT_Luvdcuties_FF - 
OTT78 - 

IN!

Lol...Whew!! Phone Post 3.0
10/4/13 11:01 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -

Phone Post 3.0
I can't believe people are donating this fast :) makes me happy to help others ... You have done and do so much for frank and Wendy its unmeasurable ... Phone Post 3.0
Your Gunna raise some good coin!

Thanks for the compliment... Wish I could do more! Like kill that Fucking Cancer !! Phone Post 3.0
10/4/13 11:38 PM
FETT_DiscipleDojo
848 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm willing to do an 8.5x11" ballpoint portrait of the favorite fighter or pop culture figure of anyone who donates $100 or more to this.

Starting this weekend, if you donate that amount or more, let Wendy verify it and have her tell me who you want me to draw.

Here are some examples of pieces like this. They normally go for $175-200. But I'll gladly do some to help FETT_TFK!

$100 DONATION TO #FRANKSFIGHT GETS YOU SOMETHING LIKE THESE ABOVE OF WHOEVER YOU'D LIKE.

PM me when the donation has been made to discuss the logistics and arrange for shipping.

10/4/13 11:43 PM
FETT_Luvdcuties_FF
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dojo you are awesome I will gladly verify email me at Luvdcuties@aol let me know what name you used when donating and I will let dojo know you have in deed donated.

10/4/13 11:45 PM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -

Phone Post 3.0
Your Gunna raise some good coin!

Thanks for the compliment... Wish I could do more! Like kill that Fucking Cancer !! Phone Post 3.0
Me and you both brotha ... My dad is terminally ill from cancer and me and him love each other but don't see eye to eye at all ... I wish I could help him but he'd never let me nor except any money ... Phone Post 3.0
10/4/13 11:47 PM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie

FETT_DiscipleDojo -

I'm willing to do an 8.5x11" ballpoint portrait of the favorite fighter or pop culture figure of anyone who donates $100 or more to this.

Starting this weekend, if you donate that amount or more, let Wendy verify it and have her tell me who you want me to draw.

Here are some examples of pieces like this. They normally go for $175-200. But I'll gladly do some to help FETT_TFK!

$100 DONATION TO #FRANKSFIGHT GETS YOU SOMETHING LIKE THESE ABOVE OF WHOEVER YOU'D LIKE.

PM me when the donation has been made to discuss the logistics and arrange for shipping.

Good stuff dojo ... Your always trying to help ... I believe in karma and it will come back to ya and if it doesn't well you did some great things for people and that means more ... Phone Post 3.0
10/5/13 1:31 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
612 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where are all the red names? Let's get this stickied guys! Rickstorm! Crook! Kirik! Fuckface.. Err I mean Jason! Anyone? 

Ps. I'm jk Jason <3

10/5/13 1:36 AM
Crooklyn
904 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BloodyElbow.com, Featured Writer

Let me look around my closet d'MMA and see what I can dig up to donate for the cause.

10/5/13 2:24 AM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie

Crooklyn -

Let me look around my closet d'MMA and see what I can dig up to donate for the cause.

Awesome VTFU crooklyn !!!! Phone Post 3.0
10/5/13 2:25 AM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie

UGCTT_SidRival -

Where are all the red names? Let's get this stickied guys! Rickstorm! Crook! Kirik! Fuckface.. Err I mean Jason! Anyone? 

Ps. I'm jk Jason <3

Thanks for the bump ... Vu Phone Post 3.0
10/5/13 4:10 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
612 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crooklyn -

Knew u would come thru for us. Anyway we can get this stickied? Please, thank u, and I love u? :) Phone Post 3.0
10/5/13 7:18 AM
FETT_Loadin76
1460 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

FETT

10/5/13 7:55 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

FETT_Loadin76 -

TTT

FETT

Thought I would be the only one waking up at 4:30 am on a Saturday... Came in for an early morning bump, but you beat me to it El Presidente... Gd man...I'm trying to recruit some Muscle for the Team... Camozzi... Where U at my brother ?

FETT_TFK Camozzi sounds pretty epic!!

Just so everyone knows... Loadin76 is the genius behind the club.... I've started the TFK chapter to help expand our territory are numbers ... Lol ... Gangland!!

FETT por Vida!! Phone Post 3.0
10/5/13 7:59 AM
FETT_Loadin76
1460 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/05/13 7:59 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
FETT_Loadin76 -

TTT

FETT

Thought I would be the only one waking up at 4:30 am on a Saturday... Came in for an early morning bump, but you beat me to it El Presidente... Gd man...I'm trying to recruit some Muscle for the Team... Camozzi... Where U at my brother ?

Just so everyone knows... Loadin76 is the genius behind the club.... I've started the TFK chapter to help expand our territory are numbers ... Lol ... Gangland!!

Yup... apparently eating ghost chili salsa before bed wasn't such a good idea. lol

10/5/13 8:10 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

FETT_Loadin76 -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
FETT_Loadin76 -

TTT

FETT

Yup... apparently eating ghost chili salsa before bed wasn't such a good idea. lol

Lmao... My buddy just gave me a few if the SCORPION PEPPERS... The new HOTTEST chili on the planet... I've just been looking at them and then running away in fear... Haven't figured out what the fuck I'm going to do with them... He dries them and flakes them then serves them with his homemade pizza's ... But warns to only put 3 to 4 flakes on each piece of pie! I'm terrified and my Anoos is really really scared!!

Watching Bellator on the DVR ... Might be the worse commercial for a PPV I have ever seen. Phone Post 3.0
10/5/13 10:57 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

TTT Phone Post 3.0
10/5/13 11:51 AM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
FETT_Loadin76 -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
FETT_Loadin76 -

TTT

FETT

Lmao... My buddy just gave me a few if the SCORPION PEPPERS... The new HOTTEST chili on the planet... I've just been looking at them and then running away in fear... Haven't figured out what the fuck I'm going to do with them... He dries them and flakes them then serves them with his homemade pizza's ... But warns to only put 3 to 4 flakes on each piece of pie! I'm terrified and my Anoos is really really scared!!

Watching Bellator on the DVR ... Might be the worse commercial for a PPV I have ever seen. Phone Post 3.0
Holy shit scorpion peppers !!!! I've heard you have to be so light on them or you can die ... I dunno if true but I ain't playing with peppers they make my butthole scream ... Phone Post 3.0
10/5/13 3:14 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_SidRival -
Crooklyn -

Knew u would come thru for us. Anyway we can get this stickied? Please, thank u, and I love u? :) Phone Post 3.0
TTT Phone Post 3.0
10/5/13 5:22 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
FETT_Loadin76 -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
FETT_Loadin76 -

TTT

FETT

Holy shit scorpion peppers !!!! I've heard you have to be so light on them or you can die ... I dunno if true but I ain't playing with peppers they make my butthole scream ... Phone Post 3.0
The fucking thing just looks evil... Ill post a pic shortly!! I'm scared to even touch it...Beep!! Phone Post 3.0
10/5/13 5:39 PM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
768 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dedication tat2 vtfu.......and ttt

10/5/13 6:58 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode -

Dedication tat2 vtfu.......and ttt

So Fucking True!! Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.