UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Crazy fundraiser for #franksfight please read ...

10/11/13 8:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
2459 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IDOHARM stepped up and pitched in what was needed! Phone Post 3.0
10/11/13 8:45 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
2459 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Woo hoo Phone Post 3.0
10/11/13 8:58 PM
pennviachoke
1099 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VU for IDH Phone Post
10/11/13 9:39 PM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - IDOHARM stepped up and pitched in what was needed! Phone Post 3.0
Awesome I will call my friend and setup a appointment and get someone to record it :)

VTFU to IDOHARM !!!!!

I'm gonna get what was promised :) I can't wait ...

Best wishes to frank and Wendy hope this money helps you guys and helps bring awareness to other people ...

FETT_TFK
#franksfight Phone Post 3.0
10/11/13 9:42 PM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Many thanks to all who donated and bumped the thread as well as some special people who've been there for the Edge Family from the start :) Phone Post 3.0
10/11/13 9:45 PM
FETT_Loadin76
931 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/11/13 9:48 PM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie

FETT_TFK_Pescadero is there any #franksfight shirts in XL? I need one for the video to wear while I'm getting it tattooed lets make this front page news f**k it lets make the video go viral :)

FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie Phone Post 3.0
10/11/13 9:49 PM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie

FETT_Loadin76 -

Haha that's awesome VTFU Phone Post 3.0
10/11/13 10:35 PM
FETT_Luvdcuties_FF
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It has been quite a day in our house and believe it or not this is the first place I have come to speak a bit of my mind.

Tat you are family, elpescadero you as well there are many others to add to this list but you two worked hard for the 500.00 

To The Ug and everyone supporting my husband and our family we love you and honestly I have no idea how to even say thank you in a way that covers how much the ug has given and how much the ug has got me through some tough days.

Today Hospice was called in and Frank did sign a DNR. He does not go on the internet or his phone. He does not watch tv he only talks to me and the nurses as needed or his sis when she pops by. We talked last night and he said to me "I did not think it would happen this fast" and it crushed me. I know they said 9-12 months however they were very wrong. I am so pissed and angry that I am losing the most amazing person in the world and I can do nothing about it however life deals the cards I guess. So I just wanted to update you all because I got a message from elpescadero about the new thread however I could not find it. 

10/11/13 11:01 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

FETT_Luvdcuties_FF -

It has been quite a day in our house and believe it or not this is the first place I have come to speak a bit of my mind.

Tat you are family, elpescadero you as well there are many others to add to this list but you two worked hard for the 500.00 

To The Ug and everyone supporting my husband and our family we love you and honestly I have no idea how to even say thank you in a way that covers how much the ug has given and how much the ug has got me through some tough days.

Today Hospice was called in and Frank did sign a DNR. He does not go on the internet or his phone. He does not watch tv he only talks to me and the nurses as needed or his sis when she pops by. We talked last night and he said to me "I did not think it would happen this fast" and it crushed me. I know they said 9-12 months however they were very wrong. I am so pissed and angry that I am losing the most amazing person in the world and I can do nothing about it however life deals the cards I guess. So I just wanted to update you all because I got a message from elpescadero about the new thread however I could not find it. 

Very sorry to hear that ... I wish I could do more for you guys. It saddens me to no end that there is nothing that can be done for him... I hope you 2 have a peaceful evening! Phone Post 3.0
10/11/13 11:05 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie - FETT_TFK_Pescadero is there any #franksfight shirts in XL? I need one for the video to wear while I'm getting it tattooed lets make this front page news f**k it lets make the video go viral :)

Im not sure if Wendy has any left for sale... I think there is though... She made a thread not to long ago. I'll see if I can find it and bump it.

And hell yes!! Let's get this on the news... Deserves a story.., your doing a killer thing to bring awareness to FranksFight!! Phone Post 3.0
10/11/13 11:31 PM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie

FETT_Luvdcuties_FF -

Awe sorry to hear this :'(

I can't imagine what it's like for you guys but know that we are all here for you in anyway we can help ... As far as the fundraiser I don't care what you guys do with it ... Hell order the most awesome'est meal enjoy each as other as much as possible ...

FETT_TFK
#franksfight Phone Post 3.0
10/11/13 11:33 PM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie - FETT_TFK_Pescadero is there any #franksfight shirts in XL? I need one for the video to wear while I'm getting it tattooed lets make this front page news f**k it lets make the video go viral :)

Im not sure if Wendy has any left for sale... I think there is though... She made a thread not to long ago. I'll see if I can find it and bump it.

And hell yes!! Let's get this on the news... Deserves a story.., your doing a killer thing to bring awareness to FranksFight!! Phone Post 3.0
Thanks I will look for the thread ... Phone Post 3.0
10/12/13 3:48 AM
FETT_Loadin76
931 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_Luvdcuties_FF - 

This absolutely makes my heart hurt. I can't think of many words, but you guys are in my heart always.

10/18/13 1:08 PM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie

I'm gonna get RIP #franksfight as well as the other stuff I agreed on ...

So sad hearing about Frank this morning ...

Wendy you have been so strong and supportive of your husband and I have so much respect for you both ...

Rest easy Frank ... Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 1:54 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie - I'm gonna get RIP #franksfight as well as the other stuff I agreed on ...

Wendy you have been so strong and supportive of your husband and I have so much respect for you both ...

Ur the man!

Rip Frank Phone Post 3.0
10/25/13 12:09 AM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie - I'm gonna get RIP #franksfight as well as the other stuff I agreed on ...

Ur the man!

Rip Frank Phone Post 3.0
VTFU pescadero you've been a staple in this community and can only dream someone like you is there for me if I ever get cancer !!!!

I have a update I'm getting tattooed and I'm tattooing a guy who was recently diagnosed with testicular cancer and is paying for his treatment out of pocket so I'm fixing a tattoo of a heartbeat he got for cancer as well as a puzzle piece for autism ... All will be video recorded ... That's the only thing I'm in need of is someone to record it ...

So should be this coming week :)

I have limited room so I may get the fahaka tattooed on my middle finger ( fuck the ug ) hahahahahahahahaha ... Phone Post 3.0
10/25/13 12:10 AM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie

IDOHARM - R.I.P Frank. Phone Post 3.0
VTFU bruh I'm positive Frank and Wendy really appreciate what you did ...

Hope you win The Tooths contest !!! Phone Post 3.0
10/25/13 8:37 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -

Ur the man!

Rip Frank Phone Post 3.0
VTFU pescadero you've been a staple in this community and can only dream someone like you is there for me if I ever get cancer !!!!

I have a update I'm getting tattooed and I'm tattooing a guy who was recently diagnosed with testicular cancer and is paying for his treatment out of pocket so I'm fixing a tattoo of a heartbeat he got for cancer as well as a puzzle piece for autism ... All will be video recorded ... That's the only thing I'm in need of is someone to record it ...

I have limited room so I may get the fahaka tattooed on my middle finger ( fuck the ug ) hahahahahahahahaha ... Phone Post 3.0
Thanks my man, very kind words!!

Can't wait to see the new tats!

VU Phone Post 3.0
10/26/13 10:26 PM
FETT_Luvdcuties_FF
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ALthough I knew this was coming my husband's death has rocked me to the core. If alone I just breakdown and cant stop thankfully I have a great support sytem however I am just so very overwhelmed. I will tell you that there was a video that wwas played that included 119 pics and most about franksfight maybe i will be able to upload it for others to see. Not quite sure how to do all of that.I have not really read anyu forums and such so forgive me if I have missed anything feel free to email me at Luvdcuties@aol.com

10/27/13 10:41 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

FETT_Luvdcuties_FF -

ALthough I knew this was coming my husband's death has rocked me to the core. If alone I just breakdown and cant stop thankfully I have a great support sytem however I am just so very overwhelmed. I will tell you that there was a video that wwas played that included 119 pics and most about franksfight maybe i will be able to upload it for others to see. Not quite sure how to do all of that.I have not really read anyu forums and such so forgive me if I have missed anything feel free to email me at Luvdcuties@aol.com

Hang in there Chica.... Grieve, Remember the good times and just keep breathing... You fought your ass off threw this battle...I'm sure ur mentally, physically and emotionally exhausted. Take time to do what u need to do for YOU.

Rip Frankie Phone Post 3.0
10/27/13 9:25 PM
FETT_Luvdcuties_FF

FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie - 
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -

Ur the man!

Rip Frank Phone Post 3.0

excited to see

10/27/13 10:00 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

^^^ me too Phone Post 3.0
10/27/13 10:04 PM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - ^^^ me too Phone Post 3.0
I can't wait to get it either :) I'm waiting on two videographers to reply about doing it ... Phone Post 3.0
10/27/13 10:07 PM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie

FETT_Luvdcuties_FF -

I'dove to see it !!!! Keep being strong Wendy ... Frank wasn't the only fighter you are as well your tough as nails :) keep your head up and know the ug is here for you ... Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.