UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Watching Roxy cry

10/4/13 10:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
phydeau
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and the look of grief & isolation that she gave the camera - It hurt my soul.
10/4/13 10:44 PM
Stone Rolled
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just wanted to give her a hug and a puppy.
10/4/13 10:47 PM
phydeau
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/04/13 10:46 PM
There was a house full of people there, and ANY ONE OF THEM would have held her until she all cried out.

I really don't think she has any idea how many people love her, or how much.
10/4/13 11:21 PM
Kostakio
601 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pitbull3744 - It was fucking bullshit how they snuck up on her. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
10/4/13 11:25 PM
Vulva Fabulous
945 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

phydeau - There was a house full of people there, and ANY ONE OF THEM would have held her until she all cried out.

I agree man, I totally agree.

The best part though was when that kid had to use the cheesy pick up line and said "nice shoes, wanna fuck?". I bet a few other girls would've gotten pissed, but Roxy? No, Roxy replied "you can't handle this!", hahaha, sweet Jesus I honestly stated choking on my drink. She is endlessly awesome, perfect reply! Phone Post
10/4/13 11:50 PM
deadlysyn
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why bullshit?, it's their story and there is nothing wrong with telling it. It's what people identify with. People connect with her because of this. Yeah in the moment she wanted to be alone and wasn't happy that she couldn't get away from the camera but she can proudly look back in it and grow from it. What happens to us in life forges us Into the people we become. And the success and popularity with real reality tv is that viewers get to see people deal with their struggles and overcome them. TUF is one of the very few shows that the reality is real they don't produce anything like other shows such as Jersey Shore or duck dynasty. Yeah they can paint the picture and tell the story as they feel fit but all of the content was given to them to work with. If you're painted out as an ass because they showed a compilation of 5 bad things you did, well you did 5 bad things and most likely your an ass. If you're a good guy and do nothing wrong then guess what? You come across as a good guy because there is nothing to spin it any other way. All genres of Documentry media does this including the most trusted format the News. And people do the same things themselves when they form their opinions on people within their own interactions and experiences. Phone Post 3.0
10/5/13 12:07 AM
NastyNate420
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm watching the episode for the first time right now and just saw that, made me sad too. Roxy has a huge heart!
10/5/13 12:41 AM
jimbonice

She's a genuinely nice lady. Phone Post
10/5/13 1:54 AM
PettisBendownedMeForMe
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was sad, when she starting laughing I thought this is it embrace the darkness, become the angry warrior, she would be fearsome. Phone Post
10/5/13 2:06 AM
pegson123

The Battle For Plato 

10/5/13 2:08 AM
pegson123

If Roxy could be get herself to being a 500 fighter in the UFC. She would have tones of fans.

Strength is going to be a huge factor. She seems so much smaller after her attempt at 125. I always rathered her at 135. But I think going down to 125 has left her in the middle. 

10/5/13 2:17 AM
stevekt
700 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When she realized she was on camera crying behind the wall she seemed to be more pissed than sad.
10/5/13 2:27 AM
Kim Jong Uno

It made my wife cry
10/5/13 4:45 AM
Kostakio
601 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kim Jong Uno - It made my wife cry
Mine too. Phone Post 3.0
10/5/13 4:53 AM
RowdyBec
637 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That episode actually made me cry :( ima big sook when I see other people crying lol Phone Post
10/5/13 5:07 AM
Swooper
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

phydeau - and the look of grief & isolation that she gave the camera - It hurt my soul.
This Phone Post 3.0
10/5/13 6:32 AM
Jack Carter
828 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/05/13 6:42 AM
phydeau - There was a house full of people there, and ANY ONE OF THEM would have held her until she all cried out.

Except the only thing they offered her was teasing as they dared a guy to use a pick up line on her as a goof. Phone Post 3.0

10/5/13 10:32 AM
Jack Carter
828 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Atkinson -
Jack Carter -

Except the only thing they offered her was teasing as they dared a guy to use a pick up line on her as a goof. Phone Post 3.0

True but As expected Rox handled like a champ.. Like a happy warrior would Phone Post 3.0
On a side note, I could tell that she didn't want to be the happy warrior after her defeat. In one of her post fight speeches, she said it really hurts but she'll just put on a happy face about it because she's the happy warrior.

But I could see that she didn't want to. She wanted to be the sad warrior who lost. If only there was someone in the house she felt comfortable enough to drop her guard with, take off the smile and cry on his/her shoulder.

That's what she wanted and needed. Phone Post 3.0
10/5/13 10:52 AM
Steve4192
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Carter - 

You need to read her blogs. They weren't setting Roxy up. They were setting the guy up. They had been practicing with Roxy on snappy comebacks to cheesy pickup lines. They wanted to give Roxy a chance to use what she had been practicing.
10/5/13 10:54 AM
Steve4192
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Carter - 
Atkinson -
Jack Carter -

True but As expected Rox handled like a champ.. Like a happy warrior would Phone Post 3.0
On a side note, I could tell that she didn't want to be the happy warrior after her defeat. In one of her post fight speeches, she said it really hurts but she'll just put on a happy face about it because she's the happy warrior.

But I could see that she didn't want to. She wanted to be the sad warrior who lost. If only there was someone in the house she felt comfortable enough to drop her guard with, take off the smile and cry on his/her shoulder.

I think you are projecting too much.
10/5/13 10:56 AM
Steve4192

Atkinson - 
BengalWACO - It bummed me out to see that. That was real emotions and the camera crew obviously were not welcome. Keep smiling girl!
They've been doing it since TUF1 but I think we care now cos it's Roxi Phone Post 3.0

Exactly.

The whole 'fatherless bastard' incident on TUF 1 was WAY more intrusive than what they did with Roxy.
10/5/13 11:05 AM
AngryFoamy
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roxy rocks and is by far the coolest person on the show. I love her attitude and general way. Phone Post 3.0
10/5/13 11:14 AM
tecknowledge

I love roxy as a human being. a big role model imo.

roxy i dont care really if you win or lose in your fights, because you win at life. you live in personal freedom and have great inner wisdom.

march on.
10/5/13 11:15 AM
Jack Carter

Steve4192 -
Jack Carter - 
Atkinson -
Jack Carter -

I think you are projecting too much.
I understand her.

Stop assuming she's just a happy warrior. She's a human being with deep emotions. Phone Post 3.0
10/5/13 11:22 AM
PatrickVilone

Fobby - We should start a Roxy fund. Whoever can donate should help her. Id donate 10 dollars for sure. If her fans really love her, let's help her out a bit! How do we start? Phone Post 3.0
Someone start a kickstart for her. Or whatever that donation site is. I'll chip in at least $10 as well.

I'm sure it could be awesome Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.