UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Watching Roxy cry

10/7/13 8:04 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
armbarring
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fobby - Love Roxy but everyone is too nice to tell her she isn't actually good at fighting. Or even bjj for that matter. She won some fights a long time ago when there were no competition for wmma. She is a pioneer for the sport. Awesome girl. Just not a good fighter, which is ok. Not everyone is meant to be a great fighter. It's not an easy thing to do with all the young talent coming up. I think the UFC should hire her for another role other than fighting. I'm sure they could fit her in somewhere. Phone Post 3.0

I know right! Jennifer Howe was such a can!
10/7/13 8:05 AM
armbarring
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can see Roxy fighting in shows in the UFC Asian market
10/7/13 6:31 PM
nhbmark2
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roxy is nice and all and I don't want to sound insensitive but she lost and didn't look good.

UFC will not hire any fighter just because they are a nice person.
10/8/13 6:55 PM
pattitude
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Definitely brutal to watch. I can't stand seeing women cry. All that runs through my head is: "What can I do?!! Can I smash the bad thing?! Where is the bad thing that makes you cry?!"

I also didn't like the fact that the camera guy hunted down and filmed her while she was crying behind a tiny wall! Not cool.

Anyway, Roxy rocks!
10/8/13 6:58 PM
ChrisWeidmanedmydiameter
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What happened? I'm not watching this season Phone Post
10/8/13 11:42 PM
pattitude
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whitejoe -  Roxy is my dream woman. Phone Post

Yeah, pretty much. She'd be the best mom ever!
10/9/13 1:13 AM
Rox19
458 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Atkinson - 
PettisBendownedMeForMe - Was sad, when she starting laughing I thought this is it embrace the darkness, become the angry warrior, she would be fearsome. Phone Post
Was a funny laugh..

You can't get someone more real than Roxi.. You just can't. Phone Post 3.0

I was sad but I'm supposed to be the "Happy" warrior. I was laughing at the irony of it all! :)
10/9/13 1:14 AM
Rox19
458 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fobby - We should start a Roxy fund. Whoever can donate should help her. Id donate 10 dollars for sure. If her fans really love her, let's help her out a bit! How do we start? Phone Post 3.0

<3 You're sweet.

I just want my friend Celine's 15,000 Medical bill paid first...her paypal is being a poopyhead. ><
10/9/13 1:21 AM
Rox19

Steve4192 - 
colubrid1 - The fact she was crying in a secluded spot tells how important this was to her.

She just need to get stronger in takedowns(easier said than done)

I don't think that her is only problem. Her biggest problem IMO is a lack of athleticism. She's a great technician on the mat, and is tougher than a three-dollar steak, but she is a pedestrian athlete. Everyone she fights is going to be quicker, faster, and more explosive than she is.

I have lots of issues. haha I'm working on them. Just you wait and see!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.