UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Adlan Amagov (pic)

10/17/13 11:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
allforroy
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern -

I remember when you posted some stuff before he was in Strikeforce. Phone Post 3.0
10/19/13 11:31 AM
DamnSevern
1189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

10/19/13 12:27 PM
DamnSevern
1189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/19/13 2:59 PM
DamnSevern

10/19/13 3:00 PM
DamnSevern

10/19/13 3:16 PM
kjonesbeatdown
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope TJ wrecks him. I absolutely cannot stand Amagov Phone Post 3.0
10/19/13 3:20 PM
DamnSevern

kjonesbeatdown - Hope TJ wrecks him. I absolutely cannot stand Amagov Phone Post 3.0

im just hoping for a great fight, whoever wins

whats your beef with adlan?

10/19/13 3:29 PM
Jason Reinhardt
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

freak of nature! this guys gonna go far!
10/19/13 3:30 PM
kjonesbeatdown
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just petty things.. No real explanation as to why. Just one those things. Something about him just rubs me the wrong way. He does the usual Greg Jackson front kick to the knee. Which is legal, but always bugs me. I seen him do it to a guy during a fight I was at. Hyperextended the guys knee. Then proceeds to go in his corner and do the splits. Phone Post 3.0
10/19/13 3:44 PM
DamnSevern

interesting 

"When I was eight years old in 1994, my school was blown up in a war that started in 1991," he says. "It was tough for all of us, as we lost our shelter and a lot of friends were forced to move out of the area after going through refugee camps."  

The first war went on until late summer of 1996, before a second war began in 1999, and lingered on for long after. Amagov eventually relocated and found his silver lining.

"That's how I ended up in Moscow and started training combat sambo with the Emelianenko brothers," he says. "I think the war and the suffering that I witnessed has made me more composed and calm. I always analyze a situation before making conclusions."    (Fedor invited him after seeing his epic knockout)

mma debut vs Russian heavyweight Alexey Olenik 

The first fight was a tough one for me," said Amagov through translator / co-manager Sam Kardan. "I practically had no experience in the ring. I just started training in martial arts and the opportunity presented itself. I think my opponent had about 18 pro fights and lost to guys like Chael Sonnen. When they were announcing his accomplishments I asked the ring girl ‘am I fighting this guy?' (Laughs) I was planning to ground and pound, but I awoke a few minutes later from an Ezekiel choke."

10/19/13 3:51 PM
DamnSevern

training with Jon Jones and sparring with Alexander Emelianenko 

10/19/13 4:03 PM
Fox censored my Chael screen name
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern - 

interesting 

"When I was eight years old in 1994, my school was blown up in a war that started in 1991," he says. "It was tough for all of us, as we lost our shelter and a lot of friends were forced to move out of the area after going through refugee camps."  

The first war went on until late summer of 1996, before a second war began in 1999, and lingered on for long after. Amagov eventually relocated and found his silver lining.

"That's how I ended up in Moscow and started training combat sambo with the Emelianenko brothers," he says. "I think the war and the suffering that I witnessed has made me more composed and calm. I always analyze a situation before making conclusions."    (Fedor invited him after seeing his epic knockout)

The first fight was a tough one for me," said Amagov through translator / co-manager Sam Kardan. "I practically had no experience in the ring. I just started training in martial arts and the opportunity presented itself. I think my opponent had about 18 pro fights and lost to guys like Chael Sonnen. When they were announcing his accomplishments I asked the ring girl ‘am I fighting this guy?' (Laughs) I was planning to ground and pound, but I awoke a few minutes later from an Ezekiel choke."

The gifs sold me on his potential skills.

This story has me now pulling for his success. 

Great thread Damn, again sorry for the video link at the time my intentions weren't evil. 

10/19/13 4:06 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brian McLaughlin -

I used to train with Adlan and freaky moments of amazing athleticism were daily occurances

Duuude, you're the man. Great video and vtfu DS. This is going to be a fucking great fight hopefully. I've honestly been looking forward to this fight as much as Cain/JDS. Both guys are just entertaining. I hope to God I didn't just jinx it. Phone Post
10/19/13 4:10 PM
Brigham
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fox censored my Chael screen name -
DamnSevern - 

of course not, impossible for a fighter to improve, especially at a gym like Greg Jacksons.   

You had me at

Holy fuck! Phone Post
10/19/13 4:18 PM
DamnSevern

Fox censored my Chael screen name - 
DamnSevern - 

interesting 

The gifs sold me on his potential skills.

This story has me now pulling for his success. 

Great thread Damn, again sorry for the video link at the time my intentions weren't evil. 

no worries bro, I also overreacted.

vu

10/19/13 4:26 PM
DJmixmasterMobbie

good thread VU
10/19/13 4:44 PM
Keithadamberrydotcom
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want a rematch! Phone Post
10/19/13 4:52 PM

holy shit Damn I just realized you have over 5k more post than me. Do you post on other forum sections? 

Also, what's up on some hip hop man, heard any new good shit lately?

I'm feeling the new Apathy

10/19/13 4:53 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMRw7pLPDE0&list=PLZk71cD00g2HgUtlwPDA98Hkf2-TFt_u_

10/19/13 5:11 PM
DamnSevern

Fox censored my Chael screen name - 

holy shit Damn I just realized you have over 5k more post than me. Do you post on other forum sections? 

Also, what's up on some hip hop man, heard any new good shit lately?

I'm feeling the new Apathy

nope, 99% of my posts are on the ug.  All of my gif threads added a shit ton to my post count.  Id say I post 75% less these days compared to 2011-2012

10/19/13 5:33 PM

coincidentally since you have posted less and super calo is gone, this place is about 75% less entertaining

10/19/13 5:40 PM
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Exciting fighter. Excited to see him grow as a fighter.
10/19/13 5:42 PM
kjonesbeatdown

Keithadamberrydotcom - I want a rematch! Phone Post
Your fight with him is one of the main reasons I don't like the guy.. Phone Post 3.0
10/19/13 5:46 PM
DamnSevern

hiphop

Ill check out the apathy.

new and recent albums ive been digging.

Black Milk - No Poison No Paradise

Danny Brown - Old

Reks - Revolution Cocktail

Natti - Stillmotion

10/19/13 6:19 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.