UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Info request on BRUTAL dojo beating

10/9/13 3:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
i pee blood
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I saw it posted here a few years back and it shook me to my core. The video was absolutely disgusting, and it showed a man beaten into a coma. Here's what happened:

Crazy Africa-American dude comes into a karate dojo and tries to teach them his 'art'. The sensei at the dojo at first humors this obviously mentally ill man, then a circle jerk forms in which high ranking members of the dojo start mocking this man.

A slew of insults against the crazy guy follows, culminating in a sparring session. The crazy dude lands some crazy kicks on the sensei which throws him into a blind frenzy and he proceeds to completely forget every single move/kata he's practiced and resort to bar brawling tactics,

With the help of his cronies, they beat the living piss out of the crazy guy long after he is unconscious. One of them even STOMPS on the guys head on a metal plate on the ground. They then drag his unconscious (and possibly lifeless body) out of the dojo and dump him in the alley.

All of this was filmed, and it will shock/anger/sadden you.

Anyways , I forgot about the thread (it grew to tons of pages) , and was wondering, now several years later, what ever happened to those savages who beat a man into a coma, and if the crazy dude survived that night.
10/9/13 3:28 AM
ortoPsy

happened 20 ish years ago. master was not prosecuted (but hopefully dead). and black guy is being done for a different assault. that's what i heard. Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 3:29 AM
CreepyCameOnMyAngel
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for potential vid Phone Post
10/9/13 3:31 AM
MrAntichrist
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't see it on here but I do recall seeing the video on toxic junction or one of those websites. Don't know how much was shown on here but as I recall the black mans head was bleeding badly and they drug him out the back door, not sure what happened after that. I too would like an answer to these questions Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 3:36 AM
Frobenius
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The teachers name was Bobby Joe Blythe. Phone Post
10/9/13 3:42 AM
zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was posted here a couple years back. Even made the ms paint thread. Phone Post
10/9/13 3:44 AM
athsportsnutrition
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Recovery Shakes for Combat Athletes

Here's the video for those who haven't seen it. I remember seeing it awhile ago: warning: graphic/NSFW http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xa9oxy_bobby-joe-blythe-has-mentally-chall_news

10/9/13 3:45 AM
TryhardNobody
463 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just watched the video on youtube. The "blackbelt" who almost killed/killed the homeless guy sucked at fighting and was horribly out of shape. The homeless guy he was sparring said he was given a blackbelt from Jesus so they knew he was mentally challenged.

I found a website called www.justice4kungfuguy.com that said they arent sure if the guy was killed or not and cops are investigating. Billy J Blythe was the idiot who owns the dojo and allowed it to happen. Also apparently the guy who taught the blackbelt all his crappy techniques.

Only reason the blackbelt even won is he was going 100% while the homeless guy was obviously playing. Then the homeless guy realized the other guy was trying to kill him and homeless guy tried to stop. Then the pussy caught him and stomped him out when he was down.
10/9/13 3:46 AM
TryhardNobody
463 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^Bobby J Blythe
10/9/13 3:48 AM
Roy Batty
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.justice4kungfuguy.com/jesus-taught-me.php

Here's the vid. I like that the justice4kungfuguy.com site is the 1st thing that comes up when you Google Blythe's name; he deserves prison time, but it's nice that this has wrecked his reputation and is still following him.
10/9/13 4:59 AM
Edelweiss
283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I regretted watching this video years ago. It is terrible. I always wondered what happened after the video ended. In for answers...

10/9/13 5:13 AM
tiger07
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Later
10/9/13 5:13 AM
tiger07
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Later
10/9/13 5:22 AM
A bailie

That video is sick. Nothing but an assault. Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 5:26 AM
Bucephalus

Just give me 5 minutes in a room with that piece of shit.
10/9/13 6:14 AM
Evzey
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sure this has been posted in a thread on here with more info on what happend. That cunt needs jail though Phone Post
10/9/13 6:29 AM
RogansRoachClips
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bucephalus - Just give me 5 minutes in a room with that piece of shit.
My thought exactly. Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 6:31 AM
SJCOTTON
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saw that vid a while back. Wish I could unwatch Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 6:44 AM
ChrisAllen
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember that video. Would also like to hear an update. Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 7:01 AM
NYjojo

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/08/30/AR2009083002251.html
10/9/13 7:36 AM
bearockbrobama
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Later Phone Post
10/9/13 8:58 AM
Rabid Bunyip
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think I saw after-the-fact "crime scene" footage, where they showed the trail of blood and suggested they threw him into a dumpster.
I think he lived Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 10:05 AM
zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Original UG thread: Wow...just...wow...

10/9/13 10:08 AM
CDarwin
801 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/9/13 10:22 AM
DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee
868 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i remember a thread like this was done a while back, apparently some PI tracked down the homeless guy, he wasnt dead.

i cant remember if it was an article or a video, or if we decided it was legit. 

anyway fuck those pussies for what they did

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.