UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Info request on BRUTAL dojo beating

10/9/13 10:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Frobenius
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zedlepln - 

Original UG thread: Wow...just...wow...

wow
10/9/13 11:05 AM
MEOWticket
420 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brutal Phone Post
10/9/13 11:58 AM
Adam588
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 12:12 PM
Col Angus
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't often hope someone met a violent end, but sometimes...
10/9/13 12:21 PM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie
377 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bucephalus - Just give me 5 minutes in a room with that piece of shit.
. Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 12:27 PM
Rudi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
10/9/13 1:30 PM
bjws
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just wasted an hour researching this only to come up with no clear answers. I think it's pretty awful that the police knew that the guy had been beaten but didn't pursue charges for him. In the article posted earlier from the Washington Post, the police say they knew a video was around too. Assuming that is a legit video, anyone there should be ashamed that they didn't do anything to stop it. At no point did the "homeless" guy ever instigate a fight. I'm sure if they told him to leave he probably would have.
10/9/13 1:34 PM
gotmysitchpackedbyweidman

bjws - Just wasted an hour researching this only to come up with no clear answers. I think it's pretty awful that the police knew that the guy had been beaten but didn't pursue charges for him. In the article posted earlier from the Washington Post, the police say they knew a video was around too. Assuming that is a legit video, anyone there should be ashamed that they didn't do anything to stop it. At no point did the "homeless" guy ever instigate a fight. I'm sure if they told him to leave he probably would have.

from memory the instructor was all buddy buddy with the police which explains it. 

it is disgraceful, but TMA's can sometimes indoctrinate people with negative attitudes or ego problems, over-confidence which can manifest in situations like that.

10/9/13 1:35 PM
Rubitsu
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In. Would love to have a real answer as to what happened to the victim. Phone Post
10/9/13 1:51 PM
TheTruthIsImaVERAfiedBitch
707 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wouldn't be upset if this Blythe guy was mysteriously and viciously bludgeoned and grotesquely disfigured. Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 1:53 PM
Poet of Gore

hey, you challenge a guy in his dojo you get what you deserve.

crazy assholes like the guy who got beat should not be on the street anyway. they should be in a nuthouse

10/9/13 2:07 PM
CYBERDYNE
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disgusting. Phone Post
10/9/13 2:10 PM
FanToFighter
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poet of Gore -

crazy assholes like the guy who got beat should not be on the street anyway. they should be in a nuthouse

It's one thing to challenge a man in his dojo. But it's also wrong to stomp a man's head in multiple times after he asked you for mercy. Maybe the guy should have been in a nut house but homeless people normally don't have people who care enough to send him to one.

But if you think he was at all justified for that than I feel sorry for you. Guys like them in video deserve prison. Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 2:14 PM
Ryan Williams
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poet of Gore -

Seriously man? Do you know how many crazy people wander into dojos on regular? Especially in larger cities?

No one deserves that no matter their station in life. Everyone in that dojo should be ashamed for not having a shred of moral courage.

If you sincerely think that you need to reevaluate your morals because they are fucked. Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 2:14 PM
zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

niki8 - 
Poet of Gore -

I bet you searched all day looking for a thread to try and get some attention (with your new name).

You truly are a pathetic person, honestly. Phone Post 3.0

10/9/13 2:27 PM
HolyHackZack
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If there has ever been case for a UG dojo storm this might be it

10/9/13 2:59 PM
CrocopPleaseRetire
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does that "dojo" still exists? Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 3:12 PM
RearNakedToke
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The "Instructor" Bobby Joe Blythe was a Marine that was stationed near Camp Lejeune NC IIRC. The asshole who beat KFG was a Marine too. I was never stationed at Lejeune, but one of my good friends would tell me that there was an old skinny black guy who would do Karate out in Jacksonville NC on the street.

This was pretty recently that my friend was in NC. 2007-08. I wonder if it's the same Kung Fu Guy? Anyone near Jacksonville that can find out? Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 3:28 PM
Ryan Williams
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RearNakedToke - The "Instructor" Bobby Joe Blythe was a Marine that was stationed near Camp Lejeune NC IIRC. The asshole who beat KFG was a Marine too. I was never stationed at Lejeune, but one of my good friends would tell me that there was an old skinny black guy who would do Karate out in Jacksonville NC on the street.

This was pretty recently that my friend was in NC. 2007-08. I wonder if it's the same Kung Fu Guy? Anyone near Jacksonville that can find out? Phone Post 3.0
I prefer not to consider those cowards Marines, they embody none of the Corps values. Unfortunately you always have the 10% who always make the other 90% look bad. Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 3:30 PM
MuayThaiMania
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It breaks ny heart when the guy stops and says "you're good" I think he just wanted some of the cameraderie that comes with TMA and these fucks beat him almost to death with shitty fuckin' technique. Fuck them. Phone Post
10/9/13 3:42 PM
warez
248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's a Jesus disciple black belt so he obviously resurrected. Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 4:53 PM
garrote
463 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember that shit. Fuckin crazy Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 5:10 PM
DanteHec
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck that man Phone Post
10/9/13 5:20 PM
psujunglist
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awful. Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 6:26 PM
stebrillz
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not watching that again, those sick fuckers need torturing for a year then hanging with barbed wire! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.