UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Palhares = Not nice

10/9/13 8:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee
788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason -

When you have been in the game that long you know exactly what a tap on your leg feels like, and it doesn't feel like a strike.  IMO he should be cut from the UFC, this isnt the first time he has done that.

Really.......

You know the rest

I agree. But not with the cut Phone Post
10/9/13 8:59 PM
,DBK,
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/09/13 8:59 PM
I laughed.

EDIT: meant to quote the guy saying Paul Harris was cranking harder because he was being struck. Without the quote there I just look like a dick.
10/9/13 9:00 PM
DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee
788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Grappling match btw Phone Post
10/9/13 9:03 PM
sillypants
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason -

When you have been in the game that long you know exactly what a tap on your leg feels like, and it doesn't feel like a strike.  IMO he should be cut from the UFC, this isnt the first time he has done that.

This.

Cindy Phone Post
10/9/13 9:09 PM
Mertvaya Ruka

that happened very quickly, looking at the replay, it does appear Palhares held it a bit longer.
10/9/13 9:25 PM
UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman

Jason -

You are supposed to not let go on a tap. Iirc paul harris got burned in the past letting go and having the ref miss it. There was only a brief moment where he held it past where the ref was clearly stepping in.

Tough call. Fine but no cut imo. Phone Post
10/9/13 9:27 PM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_mrzipplokk -

I suggest hit him where it hurts. Take 1/2 his purse.  The UFC is better with him in it. But his history demands a sanction.

This Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 9:27 PM
UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman

UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman -
Jason -

You are supposed to not let go on a tap. Iirc paul harris got burned in the past letting go and having the ref miss it. There was only a brief moment where he held it past where the ref was clearly stepping in.

Tough call. Fine but no cut imo. Phone Post
You let go when the ref says so, not when the fighter taps. Phone Post
10/9/13 9:28 PM
GenghisKwan
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is combat sport gents Phone Post
10/9/13 9:29 PM
Pugilist82
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Give him a choice, get cut or forfeit his entire purse to pierce. I guarantee its the last time he holds a sub too long.
10/9/13 9:30 PM
RONINXOM
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know who this Palhares guy is but is it worse than what Paul Harris did tonight? Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 9:32 PM
Term Oil
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wes_Mantooth - He should be cut.
Yup Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 9:34 PM
BJJkilla
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if they cut babalu for holding a blood choke too long, palhares should be cut and banned from the UFC for holding a fucken heel hook way too long. that was just unacceptable and not the first time he's pulled this crap.
10/9/13 9:35 PM
daba

palhares is a very dirty fighter. pretty messed up how he continues to crank seconds after a guy taps and the ref is trying to stop things
10/9/13 9:40 PM
CemetaryKick
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not expert but it looked to me like he gave it an extra crank even after the ref was in telling him to stop. Classless for sure.
10/9/13 9:40 PM
Cyboth
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disgrace to the sport, should be suspended and fined, hard to cut a guy that wins so fast.

I think the UFC or the commission should do something for repeated offenders, send Polaris to anger management before he can have his license back. Phone Post
10/9/13 9:41 PM
zFugitive

GenghisKwan -  This is combat sport gents Phone Post

Keyword being sport. You know...where there are rules and stuff to protect guys from life altering shit. If it was a street fight then whatever.

But when your a professional fighter, and you do something like this, which could potentially end the career of the other fighter...fuck you, and you shouldn't be allowed to fight professionally again.

If it's an accident, then fine...that can be forgiven. But this is not his first rodeo with this type of stuff, and he even does it in BJJ matches.

Clearly the guys got some mental issues...and will end up going to far one day if he hasn't already.
10/9/13 9:43 PM
Term Oil
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he were to get cut, the Bellator's fighters should look into AFLAC Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 9:45 PM
TheRandomHero

After all that shut pierce was talkin. Paul Harris is usually an easy bet . Fuck pierce Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 9:48 PM
Smith1234
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Props for Belcher for defending that against Palhares. That's a dangerous game for sure. Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 9:58 PM
disbeliever
364 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Disgusting, and not the first time he's done that.
10/9/13 10:04 PM
Jo'donnell-Davies
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope he gets kod again soon I've never really liked him Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 10:04 PM
chalice

the time period between when the ref tries to get palhares to stop and when he lets go really wasn't long enough to justify all the hate and outrage.
10/9/13 10:07 PM
Rob San Soo

Why I like him lol Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 10:08 PM
tetris
300 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is something wrong with that guy... Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.