UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Palhares DENIED SOTN Bonus! Unsportsmanlike Conduc

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

10/11/13 11:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BTT-RyannVonDoom
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hecklah - Does anyone think Hendo should have banned for super man punching Bisping? Is it different for subs? Just curious. I do think Paul Harris is dirty. Phone Post 3.0
Only morons and trolls think so Phone Post 3.0
10/12/13 1:13 AM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/12/13 4:22 AM
Megatherium -
YukiNakai'sEye - 
ProteinOverdrive - This is absolute, fucking BULLSHIT!

So dropping your whole weight on an unconscious Bisping, potentially giving him brain damage is cool and celebrated.

But over-holding a submission for a second is fined?
Murica. Phone Post 3.0

Lol. Stun Gun got a bonus for hammerfisting an unconscious Erick Silva stiff on the very same same card last night.

It's incredible!

Are you saying Paul Harris should have gotten the $50,000 bonus, Mega?

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

10/12/13 6:29 PM
Megatherium
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Absolutely I am Cindy. Not only was it the only sub of the night, but who else is even attempting leglocks in the cage these days, much less succeeding in such devastating fashion? Harris is keeping alive a dying art; soon we'll have nothing left but the Greg Jackson knee kicking wall-stallers to watch. The prospect of this doesn't exactly thrill a geezer like me.

Harris is an idiot savant. I feel cheated as a fight fan by the way this industry is piling on a borderline retarded submission artist here. The UFC is much the poorer for their loss. What about telling Kevin Iole to go piss up a rope for once. What about that?
10/12/13 8:19 PM
homegrowncone
623 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cindy has Dana actually clarified whether or not he's ever going to consider bringing Palhares back?  Initially it was reported that he was being banned I could have sworn someone from the UFC said that wasn't the case, the video interview with Dana isn't very clear.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.